HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Just some PP opportunities stats since the slump

Old
12-28-2010, 10:12 PM
Emanresu Wen

vCash: 500
Just some PP opportunities stats since the slump

Not counting fighting majors, same time roughing minors leading to a 4v4 or 5v5, penalties with 0 seconds to go in the third

12/10 @ DET : 1 for ; 6 against [4-2 loss]
12/11 @ TOR : 1 for ; 3 against [3-1 loss]
12/15 @ PHI : 2 for ; 3 against [5-3 loss]
12/16 @ BOS : 3 for ; 3 against [4-3 win]
12/19 @ COL : 4 for ; 3 against [3-2 loss]
12/21 @ DAL : 3 for ; 2 against [5-2 loss]
12/23 @ CAR : 3 for ; 3 against [3-2 win]
12/26 @ NYI : 2 for ; 7 against [4-1 loss]
12/28 @ WSH : 4 for ; 7 against [3-0 loss]

Total : 23 for ; 37 against
Average : 2,5 for ; 4 against

With more PPs or equal numbers of PPs as the opponent : 2 in 4
With less PPs than opponent : 0 in 5

Emanresu Wen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2010, 03:12 AM
Toro

I've been noticing this but when u chalk it all up it really looks bad. This team needs to play with more passion and more discipline. I'm beginning to wonder if the coach has lost some of the vets as some have continually been asked questions like do u like the line juggling and Cammy in particular has stated many times that he dislikes it and thinks having the same guys steady is better. Now he dodges the question. The team looks like they don't have any confidence in the team and it is getting tough to watch. Martin better call up DD and try to spark the offence with 3 scoring lines.

Pouliot DD Eller on the 3rd

I think it could help. I have watched this guy a lot and he has way better skills than past Small AHL top players. He is a leader and is very creative. We need him. I think he will be as big an addition as Wiz anyway.

Call him up now.

Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2010, 03:23 AM
HabsolutelyCanadien

I remember that the 1st line of Cammallerri Plekanec Gionta did 3 scores against the Flyers in Montreal at home at the Bell Center on oct 16! Cammy had the 1st one on a PP I believe! then Pleks had the 2nd goal in the 2nd! then Gionta had the 3rd in the 3rd! and yeah I don't know exactly what was the other lines we had that night! but it was very good! we won 3-0 against Philly on that night! so yeah hopefully or maybe we could switch that second line for the 1st line of our 3 best scorers again like we did for at least a couple of games I believe when we finally had our 1st or 2nd 4 game winning streak! so yeah Cammy-Plek-Gionta 1st line is really good! I mean it's obvious we were without Markov then and we still managed to get 3 scores from our 3 best scorers on one of the best teams playing right now! so yeah Cammallerri-Plekanec-Gionta is probably the best 1st line we have right now in my opinion! what do you think of having Pacioretty-Gomez-Kostitsyn for a 2nd line? but yeah I just want to finally win again! I can't wait! GO HABS GO!!!!!!!

HabsolutelyCanadien is offline   Reply With Quote