HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

3 Goals, 5 Assists

Old
12-30-2010, 01:58 AM
Punxrocknyc19*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy Duke of NY View Post
I predicted a breakout season for AA (Pats self on back)

He still needs to find some confidence, and work on his conditioning. His speed and involvement in the play has been better this year, but his stickhandling seems to have taken a minor step back in the process.

Still think he can become a 25-30-55 two way player, 40 points would be very solid production from him this year.
anyone think Anisimov can score 20 this year?? i think he can.

Punxrocknyc19* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-30-2010, 10:59 AM
vipernsx
Flatus Expeller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punxrocknyc19 View Post
anyone think Anisimov can score 20 this year?? i think he can.
I sure do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander View Post
I still think Boyle is a winger long term. Actually, as long as Callahan is out, I don't think putting Dubinsky-Anisimov-Boyle together is a bad idea. Big line full of hard workers, they would cause a lot of matchup problems.
I totally agree that I see Boyle being converted to wing much like Dubinsky.
IMO as AA develops I think its Boyle-AA-Prust next year as one nasty 3rd line that can check, shut you down, and score.

I also think its important to point out that while others were working on conditioning and skating AA was working on rehabbing an injuring and his English during the offseason. If there are language barriers there it will slow his progress and how well he works with his teammates and as his language skills improve, so will how well he works with his coaches and teammates and his on game will take another step up. I believe this kid can be really good.

vipernsx is offline   Reply With Quote