HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Columbus Thread III (All City/Arena Questions, Ticket Exchange, Meetups, etc in here)

Closed Thread

Old
07-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Jaxs
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
The last 3 yrs, have purchased half season. Have been able to get same seats only after all open houses and psl holders have their shot at the seats. Luckily they don't get chosen. My ticket rep is very helpful and have had the same one for going on 4 yrs.

Old
07-01-2011, 06:58 PM
1857 Howitzer
******* Linesman

Your lucky to have the same guy for that long. I am on number 6 in 8 years. And it sucks because I was starting to like the last one.

Old
07-04-2011, 11:19 PM
WhydoesCanadahateus

Ok, so I was checking out the Leafs boards today about a possible Toronto-CBJ trade and I found a thread with the title of "What should the new goal song be?"

So that got me to thinking, what goal song would you want to be played after we score?

Old
07-04-2011, 11:22 PM
CentreKeeper12
TheCentreKeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhydoesCanadahateus View Post
Ok, so I was checking out the Leafs boards today about a possible Toronto-CBJ trade and I found a thread with the title of "What should the new goal song be?"

So that got me to thinking, what goal song would you want to be played after we score?

Old
07-05-2011, 07:55 AM
plong123
Litebrite Stinger

Up The Irons!

Old
07-05-2011, 08:37 AM
BluejacketNut

R&R3, should have never changed

Old
07-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Skraut

they always said they wouldn't play this because it was the Destroyers theme song. Don't have that problem anymore. Fire the cannon on the first "Boom"

Wish I could find a song this perfect for my next video... The one I had picked out no longer fits the excitement generated in the past few weeks.

Old
07-05-2011, 11:32 AM
joshjoshjosh
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skraut View Post

they always said they wouldn't play this because it was the Destroyers theme song. Don't have that problem anymore. Fire the cannon on the first "Boom"

Wish I could find a song this perfect for my next video... The one I had picked out no longer fits the excitement generated in the past few weeks.

Old
07-11-2011, 12:29 AM
SuperGenius
For Duty & Humanity!

If anyone here has a good memory of the Columbus Owls, please PM me. I have a few short questions.

Old
07-14-2011, 03:52 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

Send a message via AIM to Viqsi

The Predators are coming! The Predators are coming!

http://303roadtrip.com/

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Old
07-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Robert
Foligno family

Send a message via MSN to Robert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viqsi View Post

And that guy warned the British? lol

He was a part of the Boston Tea Party, still is based on revised history!

Old
07-15-2011, 12:08 PM
BJFan1

Why is there postings in here about what people want the new goal song to be??? Not the right place, at all.

Back on topic...

I'd much prefer to have the home opener sold out with CBJ fans... instead of "Cell Block 303"...

Old
07-21-2011, 09:41 AM
hip check
Go North.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viqsi View Post

Wow, that would be a lot of fun to do. Good price as well.

Old
07-21-2011, 09:49 AM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

anyone going to the open house/select a seat tonight?

Old
07-21-2011, 10:12 AM
SuperGenius
For Duty & Humanity!

I think I'm going up. Somehow Boll is one of the autographs I still need on my helmet from last season. Might have RJ sign something too.

Old
07-21-2011, 02:48 PM
Arch City Zach

I know a few of us in the ACA are going, need to fill my scarf with autographs before I retire it.

Old
07-22-2011, 02:24 PM
SpinTheBlackCircle
Global Moderator
boots and pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinTheBlackCircle View Post
Rumors are that R-Bar or Fado's may rent the spot and open a soccer pub.

07-24-2011, 10:03 PM
ouendan1

Hi everyone!

I'm a Kings fan but I go to school in Michigan and am looking at possibly doing a Central Division road trip swing during my spring break and Columbus is stop #2 on that trip (Thursday March 8th). How tough are tickets to come by? Would I be able to go up to the box office the day of the game and get tickets? Also if anyone can give me suggestions of things to do before the game and places to stay that would be a lot of help.

I am a college student so I'm not looking at anything terribly fancy for hotels, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old
07-24-2011, 11:44 PM
knucklepuck28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouendan1 View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm a Kings fan but I go to school in Michigan and am looking at possibly doing a Central Division road trip swing during my spring break and Columbus is stop #2 on that trip (Thursday March 8th). How tough are tickets to come by? Would I be able to go up to the box office the day of the game and get tickets? Also if anyone can give me suggestions of things to do before the game and places to stay that would be a lot of help.

I am a college student so I'm not looking at anything terribly fancy for hotels, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bring your student id and you can get student rush tickets an hour before the game $15 upper bowl $25 lower bowl (prices may change but that's what they were last season) you shouldn't have too much trouble getting them depending on how good both teams are. You can always go a little early just in case.

Old
07-25-2011, 12:56 AM
FANonymous

Quote:
Well, if you are decent looking I'm sure if you were to hang out on the oval for an hour or two you could find some girl to give you a place to sleep for the night.

Old
07-25-2011, 07:58 AM
WorkingOvertime

Quote:
Hi everyone!

As the other poster said, you should be able to get tickets the day of the game with your student ID. However, you may want to get them earlier just in case (depending on the team). I've had luck with this last year, but for the Wings, Chicago, Boston, etc you will want to get your tickets early.

What type of stuff do you like? There are a lot of bars within walking distance of Nationwide, and a few different areas you can walk to before/after the game depending on your 'scene'. There are a few options for hotels near the arena, but they will likely be more expensive than the more suburban hotels.

Old
08-01-2011, 11:11 AM
hip check
Go North.

Anyone know any good places in Dayton to watch CBJ games? I will be cancelling cable so I won't be able to watch FS-O. I will only be around til mid Nov. and am planning to see as many home games as possible during that time. But for road games I will need somewhere to watch. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Not the perfect thread to put this in, but didn't fit anywhere else.

Old
08-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Skraut

CannonFest returns again, it was good seeing everybody who made it to the last one, and I look forward to meeting even more of you at this one.

Good Special At This Link

Oh yeah, and apparently some dude is going to make a video or something. Some fans like his stuff, but I think he's overrated.

Old
08-01-2011, 02:01 PM
pete goegan
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skraut View Post

CannonFest returns again, it was good seeing everybody who made it to the last one, and I look forward to meeting even more of you at this one.

Good Special At This Link

Oh yeah, and apparently some dude is going to make a video or something. Some fans like his stuff, but I think he's overrated.
You mean this guy?:

http://www.fullmentaljackets.com/201...ow-skraut.html

Old
08-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Skraut

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete goegan View Post
Yeah that's him. His ego's gotten so big that he's not content anymore to just create videos, he has to star in them as well.

I hear he also demands his own trailer, and a dish full of white Haribo Gummy Bears chilled to 37 degrees.

The last place he visited tried to sneak Black Forrest Gummy Bears on him thinking he wouldn't notice, and he went US Hockey Team in Nagano on their green room.

Closed Thread