HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > World Junior Championship
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
World Junior Championship Discuss international tournaments such as the World Juniors, Olympic hockey, and Ice Hockey World Championships, as they take place; or discuss past tournaments.

Niklas Treutle

Old
12-31-2010, 02:32 AM
evan35

vCash: 500
Niklas Treutle

was really impressed by this kid when he played the US. he's a big body, technically sound and impressed the hell outta me in that game stopping 44 of 48 US shots. saw he was passed up in the draft last year. Is this kid a legit prospect or is this just a one time great performance which i hope it isn't cause i enjoyed how composed and technically sound he is.

evan35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2010, 02:53 AM
n1cON
bleeds blue ! ! !

Niklas played some games for us (ETC Crimmitschau --> www.eispiraten-crimmitschau.de) this season. sure he is a big body, but in my eyes, he gives up to many rebounds. He´s young and there´s time left to fix that, but i think he´s not gonna to be the next Dennis Endras. I also think he pushes himself more in international events as in league games. Just my opinion.

I think Burgs can give some better answers to this becuase he has seen him more then me

@ Burgs: Guten Rutsch!

n1cON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2010, 03:07 AM
Brock Anton
Deal with it.

I was impressed with him today. He was on. Without him, that game would have been a laugher.

Brock Anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2010, 10:01 AM
evan35

Id like to see him go to the CHL next year and get some more playing time in and develop his skill set. maybe in tri citys with olaf kolzig

evan35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2010, 10:19 AM
Sanderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan35 View Post
Id like to see him go to the CHL next year and get some more playing time in and develop his skill set. maybe in tri citys with olaf kolzig
I really can't see too many teams being interested in a goalie with no CHL-experience who would count as foreigner and overager.

He's getting his fair share of games in the DEL and 2.Bundesliga right now, so I wouldn't expect him to go anywhere next season either.

Sanderson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2010, 10:28 AM
Kritty

Maybe it was just me but I didn't think he looked like a talented goalie. Looked to me like he just had a good game. He looked rough moving laterally in the crease and his positioning was way off on alot of cases. Don't get me wrong, he had some great stops, but I think more than anything it was a case of right place at the right time.

Kritty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2010, 10:32 AM
Dfire

you shouldn't read too much into just one or two games. Treutle is not as good all the sudden and the rest of the team is not as bad as they've been plaing.

Dfire is offline   Reply With Quote