Notices

12/31/10 - Nashville @ Minnesota - 5 PM CST - FSN

Old
01-01-2011, 07:47 PM
El Nino22

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildisLaw View Post
Agreed. Something has to change with the top line. Inconsistency has been a broken record with this team under Richards. "I don't know what happened tonight" has to change. Hold guys ******* accountable for their s*** play. TR nice approach ain't working. "Get mad you sons of *******, get mad!"

I'm sick and tired of watching this team fail.
To be honest i don't mind watching a game where we lose i mean yes i am a diehard wild fan but i understand that you aren't going to win every game and we are in a very awkward transition phase. What i hate is watching an emotionless team lose night in and night out and not give a damn. No one wants to skate or hit or fight besides a few players. The team isn't going to get sparked by watching Stauby get in a fight or pushing match the leaders on this team need to show up and do something to spark the team. Honestly this team lacks heart,skill, and toughness right now and its all by choice. We need to decide that we care and play like it and also become a real team and stick up for eachother. For example Zidlicky gets hit in an extremely vulnerable position and could be out for the year and the only one who even goes over in the direction of the guy who hit him is our rookie D who has been up for like 2 games That is sad and i can't stand that sort of bs

El Nino22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Jarick
Doing Nothing

...and that's why I miss a coach who gives out ice time on a nightly basis based on how they're playing that game, rather than how they played the year before.

Jarick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2011, 12:58 PM
El Nino22

Yeah dude i mean im rooting for Todd Richards to be successful but at some point you gotta cut your losses when it isn't working.

El Nino22 is offline   Reply With Quote