HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

La-tor

Old
01-02-2011, 04:12 PM
ales83fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumptheshark View Post
but yet people still come here to post his crap

another thread for my ignore list
quoted for truth value.

Please change your avatar...

ales83fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2011, 04:14 PM
93gilmour93

kadri + versteeg is a bit of a overpayment for schenn. to me L.A. is a team that with the right tweek could win the cup this year so i think everything the kings would be getting back would be players that can play and help right away. when you get the window to win now you need players for now and kadri doesn't fit that for the kings. i don't know if the kings need any more help on defense but i could see a versteeg and a d-man for schenn. the kings draft so well and have so much good youth they could afford to part with a prospect. it's just magnified with the WJC going on right now with schenn's name being involved. kadri and schenn both did nothing in there short times in the nhl this year this year and both have a different style of play to bring to the table but both will be good.

93gilmour93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2011, 04:20 PM
fastluke

La. & Tor.

Thier waiting for Kaberle' decision and whether he is a part of a trade. I hate this Sundin/Kaberle screw driving into my Blue veins.

No trade because Kaberle loves TOR. and won't accept a deal...PAY HIM OFF BB so LEAF fans can have some HOPE.

Threaten him with zero playing time and a stint in the minors.

fastluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2011, 04:35 PM
tadadonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastluke View Post
Thier waiting for Kaberle' decision and whether he is a part of a trade. I hate this Sundin/Kaberle screw driving into my Blue veins.

No trade because Kaberle loves TOR. and won't accept a deal...PAY HIM OFF BB so LEAF fans can have some HOPE.

wow..

that would be a sick defense

JJ Doughty
Kaberle Mitchell
Greene Scuderi

tadadonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Jwm1986

This is exactly why i dont like Eklund....

He sees how ridiculous and dominating Schenn has been during the WJC and he knows how badly Burke loves Him....

So what does he do? He makes **** up trying to get traffic to his website....

I can almost guarantee the Kings havent even talked about trading Schenn to the Leafs.... Its just not happening....he wants to give Leafs fans a reason to talk about him and his website so he makes this crap up....its really disappointing

Then he has the audacity to actually ask what Kings fans think about a possible Schenn/Versteeg trade at the end? Are you effin kidding me Eklund? your rediculous....

Jwm1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Vic Vinegar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyGuruPitka View Post
Is versteeg+beauchemin for schenn a close deal?
Probably close value-wise but the Kings don't need another defenseman and won't trade their best prospect for Versteeg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Fuss View Post
I'd think about doing a Kadri + Versteeg for Schenn. Is it close?
Overpayment by the Leafs IMO, and the Kings still don't do it.

The Kings and Leafs just aren't good trading partners. Too bad we got the 2009 draft pick they wanted

Vic Vinegar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2011, 05:05 PM
rockinghockey

Well lets think about this, LA needs another top 6 foward and another dman. They can get both from TO for Schenn. Remember they are looking at winning now not 2 years down the road when Schenn is ready.

rockinghockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2011, 05:07 PM
Vic Vinegar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinghockey View Post
Well lets think about this, LA needs another top 6 foward and another dman. They can get both from TO for Schenn. Remember they are looking at winning now not 2 years down the road when Schenn is ready.
Wait, when did this happen? Someone obviously doesn't watch the Kings.

Vic Vinegar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2011, 05:10 PM
JVR21
G

vCash: 50
I don't blame eklund as much as I blame the OP for posting this. You clearly know he's stupid and unreliable as evidenced by your post, but you post it anyway.

JVR21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2011, 05:17 PM
FireEverybody*

Obviously there is going to be a lot of teams including the kings interested in a player like Versteeg.

I do not see the Leafs being in a big hurry to trade good roster player for a good prospect (who's value is very high atm).

The Kings are going to be in no hurry to trade one of there prospects that is ripping up the WJC.

If burke wanted Schenn bad enough and the Kings really feel the need to make push this year, I could see a trade at the deadline that sends multiple legit players/prospect each way.

FireEverybody* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2011, 05:34 PM
markisonfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly3RR View Post
This guy's an idiot, why does HF have a tag dedicated to him?
So we know which threads to completely disregard.

I agree that Kadri and Versteeg would be overpayment for Schenn, but I don't think the Kings would do it. The Kings have enough borderline 2nd/3rd liners and Schenn is the better prospect for the Kings' system. Kings also don't need a defenseman. Eklund is just pulling names out of a hat.

markisonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2011, 05:47 PM
drugold
drunk, goals&swagger

vCash: 1839
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastluke View Post

Hahahahaha. Your rad

drugold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Hainzy58

Send a message via AIM to Hainzy58 Send a message via MSN to Hainzy58 Send a message via Yahoo to Hainzy58 Send a message via Skype™ to Hainzy58
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleboy View Post
i would do kadri+versteeg in a heartbeat. Schenn is a stud. But imo thats way overpay by the leafs tho
Agreed!

Hainzy58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-02-2011, 08:53 PM
kingpest19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinghockey View Post
Or they are looking at building a team that contends year in and year out and dont have to give away their top prospect for players they dont really need.

kingpest19 is offline   Reply With Quote