HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Dustin Brown Discussion

Old
01-10-2011, 07:59 PM
KingNothing4

vCash: 500
Just because he throws big time hits he needs to fight people? I don't think so, he has great hitting technique and timing, but he can't fight so why waste for 5 min and possible injury in a fight? I mean there has been a rare moment of high intensity and he gets involved so be it, he has a couple times. It's not like Crosby and Ovie fight every other game, that's why the fights are so blown up in the media, it's a rare event... Leave the fist throwing to guys who actually know how to do it.

(John Zeiler brings nothing to the game except running at ppl so that's why people are ready to kill him for hitting someone, and dirty hits i.e. Foote and those type of people are expected to fight.)

I also think a huge hit by Brown can do more for momentum for the Kings than a scrap that ends in a draw (or really any other ending than a big time knock out) by our scrappers. A huge hit usually has 1 winner and gets the team pumped. A fight usually ends in a draw and both teams get pumped about it. And as someone else said, Brown throwing big hits pisses people off and they take dumb penalties against him. A fight will not get you that result.

Last edited by KingNothing4: 01-10-2011 at 08:18 PM.
KingNothing4 is offline   Reply With Quote