If there were six all-time Oiler teams, what would they look like, and who would pick the best team?
Please PM me if you're interested. I'll pick GMs who I think are likely to stay committed through 20 rounds, not necessarily the first to respond. Sorry.
Here are the rules:
- 6 Teams
- You must pick players that have played at least one game for the team (Richter, Daigle and Leetch don't count for example)
- Time limit of 12 hours, but the draft will be suspended on Saturday when the real NHL entry draft will be clogging up these boards.
- PM the next GM.
- If you miss your pick, the next GMs can make their picks and you can make yours up at any time.
- If you miss 3 picks in a row I will seek a replacement GM.
- There can be trades, but only 1 for 1;2 for 2; etc.
- Will draft in the following order: 1-6-2-5-3-4 (that is, the person that drafts 1st this round, will then draft 11th, then 2nd, and so on)
- Must have 12 F, 6 D, 2 G on each team
I will determine the draft order once I've selected and announced the teams. I'll draft last unless someone else indicates they wants those honors (which I doubt).