HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Wings possibly interested in Daniel Larsson

Closed Thread

Old
01-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Kiddington

vCash: 500
Wings possibly interested in Daniel Larsson

Not sure how much truth something like this holds, but I thought it was interesting... to say the least. Someone posted this in the comments section of an MLive article; they refused to give a link, only saying it was from Yahoo Sports (claiming the author preferred to remain anonymous, or something like that). I couldn't find the article myself, so who only knows if it's real; I just thought the rumor was worth mentioning.

Anyways, here it is:

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index....s_tatar_t.html

Mod: deleted.

Thoughts?

Old
01-15-2011, 01:10 PM
petesrw

DO IT.

I don't think it'll happen though.

What happens when everyone is healthy? We might have to waive Miller to fit Larsson on the roster.

Old
01-15-2011, 01:27 PM
joe89

Is this even a possible mid-season move.. I don't think the Swedish league and his club would like this rumour very much.. Also why would he be eager to return to be the backup already this season? His Swedish team is the front-runner for the SEL trophy and he's a crucial part in their success.

I do think however that he can one day be a fine NHL goaltender, so Wings should definitely stay in touch.

Old
01-15-2011, 02:48 PM
Fugu

vCash:
We don't accept rumors from anonymous sources who post in comments sections, other boards, or blogs not affiliated with a news service/site.

People can speculate about it, but as rumor, we'll close it.

Edit: Also, I believe he'd have to clear waivers, so 29 teams would have a host at claiming him with the Wings footing half the pay.

Closed Thread