HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Flyers tickets question ?

Old
01-11-2011, 03:13 AM
SgtJoseph

vCash: 500
Flyers tickets question ?

I will be driving up from here in Northwest Fla to visit my folks and to visit a friend at Jefferson hospital etc,want to attend the Sat Afternoon game against Jersey on the 22nd of Jan.My wife and daughter will be flying up Fri night and the 3 of us will be going to the game, just curious if there are usually alot of tickets available [scalpers] out front, or would it be best to try stub hub ?Never have used stub hub before, but i see they have overnight delivery etc, but the tickets are pretty pricey and i am trying to save a few bucks...i will pay 100 bux a ticket for a good decent seat.

SgtJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2011, 03:37 AM
PALE PWNR

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJoseph View Post
I will be driving up from here in Northwest Fla to visit my folks and to visit a friend at Jefferson hospital etc,want to attend the Sat Afternoon game against Jersey on the 22nd of Jan.My wife and daughter will be flying up Fri night and the 3 of us will be going to the game, just curious if there are usually alot of tickets available [scalpers] out front, or would it be best to try stub hub ?Never have used stub hub before, but i see they have overnight delivery etc, but the tickets are pretty pricey and i am trying to save a few bucks...i will pay 100 bux a ticket for a good decent seat.
there are scalpers but stub hub is the way to go the closer it gets to game day the prices will get cheaper but it looks like that games almost sold out, they also have instant download or electronic delivery too there is no shipping fee for that and u can just print it out right away.

PALE PWNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2011, 05:34 AM
Valhoun*

Send a message via AIM to Valhoun*
Season ticket holders will also sell their seats online through Well Fargo Center's official site.

Valhoun* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2011, 12:46 PM
SgtJoseph

Thank you for your replies, did not know about the electronic ticket, that will certainly help in waiting a little later to see if the prices go down before purchasing....Thank you again.

Old
01-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Murphy7
Drop the puck

The game is a sellout, so I doubt prices will go down much, unless you get lucky with someone who expected to go but can't. The Flyers are offering some single seats, but that's it. The Flyers' resale site offers just 8 sets of tickets, so there aren't many out there to drive the price down (there are several games with 100-plus sets of tix available).
Check the Flyers' site, Stub Hub, eBay, C-list ... be diligent in shopping around now. We keep hearing more and more stories of scalpers with fake tix, so be careful if you go there. If you do wait until the last minute, try one of the tix brokers on C-list who put up links in their ads. They are usually willing to just get something for the tix on the morning of the game.
But if you are coming from that far away, and you want to go to the game, I'd start shopping now. Also, face for the game is $130 for lowers. The chart of the Flyers' site doesn't reference the premium games, like this one.

Murphy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2011, 01:09 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 625
Check myflyerstickets.com

Stop Feeding the Rumor-Monger

"I wonder if Norstrom has Forsberg's spleen mounted on his wall." - KINGS17

My 50 Favorite Albums of 2014 (sorry it's late)
GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2011, 01:02 AM
SgtJoseph

Thank you all ! I think we will order from Stub Hub Wed, hate like heck to travel 1200 miles and get shutout ! LOL....

Old
01-12-2011, 02:11 AM
dubldown

I used stub hub to get my tickets to the Flyers/Ducks game on New Years Eve. Got seats right behind the bench and didn't pay out the ass for them either. They won't charge your card until the seller confirms the tickets and once your tickets are confirmed, they cover you if you get burned. I have nothing but good things to say about stub hub.

dubldown is offline   Reply With Quote