HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Minnesota Wild
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2011 Draft - Prospect Talk - Attending Event Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-23-2011, 09:55 AM
  #76
Jarick
Doing Nothing
 
Jarick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St Paul, MN
Country: United States
Posts: 25,032
vCash: 500
Great night! Wild moved up to 10th:


TeamRankPts/GPGRPtsPace
Edmonton Oilers10.7795663
Ottawa Senators20.8696371
Colorado Avalanche30.89106473
Florida Panthers40.9396876
New York Islanders50.9587078
New Jersey Devils60.9997281
Atlanta Thrashers71.00107282
St. Louis Blues71.0097382
Toronto Maple Leafs91.0387684
Minnesota Wild101.0587886
Columbus Blue Jackets111.0597786
Carolina Hurricanes121.0797888
Buffalo Sabres131.1198191
Calgary Flames141.1378593
New York Rangers151.1488493
Montreal Canadiens161.1888796
Dallas Stars171.18108597
Anaheim Ducks171.18108597
Nashville Predators191.1988898
Chicago Blackhawks201.19108698
Los Angeles Kings211.2198899
Phoenix Coyotes221.2179199
Tampa Bay Lightning231.22989100
Boston Bruins241.251090103
Pittsburgh Penguins251.26992103
San Jose Sharks251.26992103
Washington Capitals271.30896106
Detroit Red Wings281.30995107
Philadelphia Flyers291.351097110
Vancouver Canucks301.419103116

Jarick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2011, 10:04 AM
  #77
Engebretson
I WANT HOLYFIELD!!!!
 
Engebretson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 8,018
vCash: 1000
Looking at the rest of our schedule, I say we get to 82 points, and that's only if we can beat Edmonton twice...

Engebretson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2011, 10:09 AM
  #78
nickschultzfan
Registered User
 
nickschultzfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,923
vCash: 500
Bandaid people. Let's tank for just 8 more games!

It would be sweet to try to move up to #8. We could draft some major help. Huberdeau would be nice.

Or even trade back to around #12-14 and pick up a 2nd.

nickschultzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2011, 11:54 AM
  #79
mnwildgophers
Registered User
 
mnwildgophers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MN
Country: United States
Posts: 4,497
vCash: 500
Anyone have some good sites that I can do some reading up on the 2011 draft? Having a hard time finding articles, guess it's still a little too early.

We could be drafting where we were last year, another impact player could be found there, #7-#13, we should be able to find someone who can help us.

mnwildgophers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2011, 02:30 PM
  #80
saywut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,145
vCash: 500
I'd just like to remind people, we drafted Nick Leddy when our 2 best prospects were Marco Scandella and Tyler Cuma. We haven't drafted a d-man since. Cuma's had another serious knee injury, Leddy was traded for a 3M pylon, and even with Spurgeon/Falk playing games at the NHL level, neither are anything special.

Right now I think a d-man will be our target in round 1. Trade Burns and it should be a guarantee.

saywut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2011, 02:42 PM
  #81
Foxlockbox
:laugh: is my period
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,928
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnwildgophers View Post
Anyone have some good sites that I can do some reading up on the 2011 draft? Having a hard time finding articles, guess it's still a little too early.
Try the prospect forums, there seem to be alot of links floating around there. Find one player profile, find a new site

Foxlockbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2011, 02:49 PM
  #82
Jarick
Doing Nothing
 
Jarick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St Paul, MN
Country: United States
Posts: 25,032
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by saywut View Post
I'd just like to remind people, we drafted Nick Leddy when our 2 best prospects were Marco Scandella and Tyler Cuma. We haven't drafted a d-man since. Cuma's had another serious knee injury, Leddy was traded for a 3M pylon, and even with Spurgeon/Falk playing games at the NHL level, neither are anything special.

Right now I think a d-man will be our target in round 1. Trade Burns and it should be a guarantee.
Spurgeon's pretty decent. Falk haven't seen enough to make a determination.

Trading Burns and drafting a defenseman have nothing to do with each other. If you trade Burns, you need a defenseman for next year. You draft a defenseman, he's likely not playing for three years.

Jarick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2011, 03:06 PM
  #83
J22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,800
vCash: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by saywut View Post
I'd just like to remind people, we drafted Nick Leddy when our 2 best prospects were Marco Scandella and Tyler Cuma. We haven't drafted a d-man since. Cuma's had another serious knee injury, Leddy was traded for a 3M pylon, and even with Spurgeon/Falk playing games at the NHL level, neither are anything special.

Right now I think a d-man will be our target in round 1. Trade Burns and it should be a guarantee.
Targeting a position rather than a player is a horrible plan to have. Especially when its a top 10 pick.

J22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2011, 04:04 PM
  #84
saywut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,145
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
Spurgeon's pretty decent. Falk haven't seen enough to make a determination.

Trading Burns and drafting a defenseman have nothing to do with each other. If you trade Burns, you need a defenseman for next year. You draft a defenseman, he's likely not playing for three years.
Don't really have much interest in a 5'8(is he even that big?) d-man with terrible skating. Having him as a #6 is bad enough, to say he's decent would imply he has upside to be more than that.

In trading Burns, we move our #1 d-man. Scandella is our only prospect with top-4 upside on the blue-line really, with Schultz our only long-term contract of a top-4. Puts that as a huge need, without a true #1 or potential #1 in the system.

Disagree that the top-4 d-men in this draft will take 3+ years to develop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J22 View Post
Targeting a position rather than a player is a horrible plan to have. Especially when its a top 10 pick.
If theres a run on forwards like last year, there really is no excuse. If the top 3-4 d-men are gone by our pick, then Huberdeau could still be there. So its not really targeting a position, its factoring in what happened last year. Personally, I have 3 d-men in the top-7 players in this draft.


Last edited by saywut: 03-23-2011 at 04:11 PM.
saywut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2011, 04:34 PM
  #85
J22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,800
vCash: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by saywut View Post
Don't really have much interest in a 5'8(is he even that big?) d-man with terrible skating. Having him as a #6 is bad enough, to say he's decent would imply he has upside to be more than that.

In trading Burns, we move our #1 d-man. Scandella is our only prospect with top-4 upside on the blue-line really, with Schultz our only long-term contract of a top-4. Puts that as a huge need, without a true #1 or potential #1 in the system.

Disagree that the top-4 d-men in this draft will take 3+ years to develop.



If theres a run on forwards like last year, there really is no excuse. If the top 3-4 d-men are gone by our pick, then Huberdeau could still be there. So its not really targeting a position, its factoring in what happened last year. Personally, I have 3 d-men in the top-7 players in this draft.
What happened last year should have nothing to do with this year. It should always be "best player available" and if your 7th rated forward projects to be a better player than your 2nd rated dman, you take the forward.

FTR I would have zero problem with the Wild taking a dman this year.

J22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2011, 04:34 PM
  #86
nickschultzfan
Registered User
 
nickschultzfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,923
vCash: 500
I'm sorry, but we need to keep losing to end up 7-9.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hocke...e-report_N.htm
USA Today
1 Gabriel Landeskog RW 6-1, 201 Left 11/23/1992 Kitchener
2 Ryan Nugent-Hopkins C 6-0, 163 Left 4/12/1993 Red Deer
3 Adam Larsson D 6-3, 220 Right 11/12/1992 Skelleftea
4 Dougie Hamilton D 6-4, 193 Right 6/17/1993 Niagara
5 Jonathan Huberdeau LW 6-1, 165 Left 6/4/1993 Saint John
6 Ryan Murphy D 5-11, 176 Right 3/31/1993 Kitchener
7 Ryan Strome C 6-0, 183 Right 7/11/1993 Niagara
8 Sean Couturier C 6-4, 193 Left 12/7/1992 Drummondville
9 Alex Khokhlachev C 5-10, 172 Left 5/9/1993 Windsor
10 Brandon Saad LW 6-2, 200 Left 10/27/1992 Saginaw

ISS
1. Nugent-Hopkins, Ryan, F 4/12/93 L 6.00.5 170 Red Deer WHL
2. Larsson, Adam, RD 11/12/92 R 6.03 209 Skelleftea SweE
3. Landeskog, Gabriel, LW 11/23/92 L 6.00.25 205 Kitchener OHL
4. Couturier, Sean, C 12/7/92 L 6.04 195 Drummondville QMJHL
5. Murphy, Ryan, RD 3/31/93 R 5.10.25 168 Kitchener OHL
6. Strome, Ryan, C 7/11/93 R 6.00.25 183 Niagara OHL
7. Hamilton, Douglas, RD 6/17/93 R 6.04 190 Niagara OHL
8. Biggs, Tyler, RW 4/30/93 R 6.02 210 USA Under-18 USHL
9. Huberdeau, Jonathan C/L 6/4/93 L 6'1.25 168 Saint John QMJHL
10. Siemens, Duncan, LD 9/7/93 L 6.03 197 Saskatoon WHL
11. Jensen, Nicklas, F 3/6/93 L 6.02.25 188 Oshawa OHL
12. Saad, Brandon, LW 10/27/92 L 6.01.25 208 Saginaw OHL
13. Armia, Joel, RW 5/31/93 R 6.03 191 Assat FinE
14. Zibanejad, Mika, C 4/18/93 R 6.01.5 191 Djurgarden SweJE
15. McNeill, Mark, C 2/22/93 R 6.01 204 Prince Albert WHL

I think Strome will go in the top-5, but there is a good chance one of Huberdeau/Couturier, and then Saad and Armia will be availabe at #7-9.

One of those guys would go a long, long way with our current roster.

nickschultzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2011, 04:51 PM
  #87
this providence
Chips in Bed Theorem
 
this providence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: St. Paul
Posts: 9,966
vCash: 500
Has Couturier really fallen that far in the draft rankings?

Who knows, maybe he goes fourth or thereabouts. But I would be shocked if he fell all the way to eighth.

As far as the defenseman semi-debate. Outside of the top 2-4 guys in most every draft, I'm really not in favor of taking defenseman in the first round. Even more so early on in the first round. I think there's far too much uncertainty in drafting and developing defensemen. It's more of an inexact science than projecting forwards.

Either way, given Burns' fall-off in play, I just don't see much of a reason to move him. Unless of coarse nothing can be done to retain his services. But I just don't see that coming from Burns.

__________________

After Meaningless Win - 3/29/12 - Game 77 | SoH-"Who knows, that could have cost us a Cup tonight." | Dooohkay
this providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2011, 05:33 PM
  #88
firstroundbust
lacks explosiveness
 
firstroundbust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Parts Unknown
Country: United States
Posts: 5,641
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by this providence View Post
Has Couturier really fallen that far in the draft rankings?
I don't think its "fallen" as so much as it is other guys' stocks are rising, most notably Huberdeau, who seems to have overtaken Courterier as the top Q prospect.

firstroundbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2011, 04:12 PM
  #89
GopherState
Repeat Offender...
 
GopherState's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: X Marks The Spot
Posts: 22,855
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by saywut View Post
I'd just like to remind people, we drafted Nick Leddy when our 2 best prospects were Marco Scandella and Tyler Cuma. We haven't drafted a d-man since. Cuma's had another serious knee injury, Leddy was traded for a 3M pylon, and even with Spurgeon/Falk playing games at the NHL level, neither are anything special.

Right now I think a d-man will be our target in round 1. Trade Burns and it should be a guarantee.
At this point the Wild have so many holes in the top end of their prospect pool where the BPA will help regardless of position.

__________________
Blog: First Round Bust: A Cast of Thousands celebrating a rather dodgy track record of Minnesota Wild Drafting.

"Will beats skill when skill doesn't have enough will."
-Doug Woog
1974 1976 1979 2002 2003 2014?
GopherState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2011, 05:38 PM
  #90
Fin9*
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Smokey Town
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,571
vCash: 500
Granlund-Koivu-Armia

Fin9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2011, 10:42 AM
  #91
nickschultzfan
Registered User
 
nickschultzfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,923
vCash: 500
I'm actually very excited about this year's draft.

Like I said in the off-season thread, if the Wild get Toronto and Columbus to pass them in the standings before the end of the season (very possible if the Wild continue to lose), because of teams who need Dmen and some really good ones this year, the Wild should have a shot at one of Couturier, Strome, Huberdeau. In other years, those guys could have been top-5 talent.

IMO, all of them project better than Sheppard, Pouliot, or even Granlund.

We might get our first franchise offensive forward since Gaborik! All can be PPG players. Or at least as good as Bouchard.

Koivu, Havlat, Latendresse, Bouchard, Brodziak, Clutterbuck, Wellman, Granlund, and Couturier/Strome/Huberdeau.

How about that for a top-9 in 2012-2013!!!

nickschultzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2011, 09:13 PM
  #92
firstroundbust
lacks explosiveness
 
firstroundbust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Parts Unknown
Country: United States
Posts: 5,641
vCash: 500
So is this the de facto Draft thread? Because I want to start compiling scouting reports and videos on draft eligibles...

firstroundbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2011, 09:59 PM
  #93
tyratoku
Registered User
 
tyratoku's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Country: United States
Posts: 7,514
vCash: 500
As much as I would like to see the Wild draft Armia to keep the finland connection going, I really think they need to draft a north american player.

Please, don't call me racist or anything else, it just seems that most European players take time to adjust to the north american game, and typically aren't as physical as needed in the NHL. Speed-wise, vision, and more than likely for a lot of other aspects of the game, I have no doubt that Armia or any other european top-15 pick could play well, but just the physical aspect...

...I don't know. I just think that a Canadian player could step in faster and help out next year than any european player in our range of picks. Just look at the players from the past few drafts that have made immediate, or close to, impacts on their team. Kids like Matt Duchene, Jeff Skinner, and Taylor Hall were able to adjust to the game well enough to have an impact on their team early on in their careers. Then you have guys like Stamkos and Tavares who took a season, but they've really broken out recently. Imagine if we got a player like that.

I just think if the Wild got their hands on Couturier or one of the other top guys, I could see them making a Top-9, if not Top-6 impact next season. Would it be the best for their development? Who knows, but the Wild have been screwed over by the hockey gods enough in the last few years. I just see a lucky break coming sooner rather than later. And look at how well the Wild played for most of the season. Up until hte Koivu injury, they were a pretty good pick for the playoffs. One more legitimate scorer, and I think the Wild could've made it this season. With PMB, probably Lats, Zids, and maybe if Sheppherd can pull his head out of his ass, I think the wild can make the playoffs next year. Especially if they draft well this season and get some help from the pick.

Someone's gotta be an optimist around here! But in the meantime, tank Wild tank!


Last edited by tyratoku: 03-25-2011 at 10:05 PM.
tyratoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2011, 10:53 PM
  #94
J22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,800
vCash: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyratoku View Post
As much as I would like to see the Wild draft Armia to keep the finland connection going, I really think they need to draft a north american player.

Please, don't call me racist or anything else, it just seems that most European players take time to adjust to the north american game, and typically aren't as physical as needed in the NHL. Speed-wise, vision, and more than likely for a lot of other aspects of the game, I have no doubt that Armia or any other european top-15 pick could play well, but just the physical aspect...

...I don't know. I just think that a Canadian player could step in faster and help out next year than any european player in our range of picks. Just look at the players from the past few drafts that have made immediate, or close to, impacts on their team. Kids like Matt Duchene, Jeff Skinner, and Taylor Hall were able to adjust to the game well enough to have an impact on their team early on in their careers. Then you have guys like Stamkos and Tavares who took a season, but they've really broken out recently. Imagine if we got a player like that.

I just think if the Wild got their hands on Couturier or one of the other top guys, I could see them making a Top-9, if not Top-6 impact next season. Would it be the best for their development? Who knows, but the Wild have been screwed over by the hockey gods enough in the last few years. I just see a lucky break coming sooner rather than later. And look at how well the Wild played for most of the season. Up until hte Koivu injury, they were a pretty good pick for the playoffs. One more legitimate scorer, and I think the Wild could've made it this season. With PMB, probably Lats, Zids, and maybe if Sheppherd can pull his head out of his ass, I think the wild can make the playoffs next year. Especially if they draft well this season and get some help from the pick.

Someone's gotta be an optimist around here! But in the meantime, tank Wild tank!
Sorry, but i dont think i can agree with any of your post.

1. I dont care where the player is from as long as he can make a positive impact on the Wild. Larsson and Landeskog are both Euros and would be my top 2 choices in this draft.

2. Look at the Wilds history in the draft. Gaborik, Koivu, and Granlund are the Euros taken in the first round. Bouchard, Burns, Pouliot, Sheppard, Cuma, Gillies, Thelen, and Leddy are the North Americans. If you were going to draft based on nationality, which group would you be more comfortable picking from?

3. I think its a bad idea if you are looking for help for next year from this draft.

J22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2011, 11:18 PM
  #95
tyratoku
Registered User
 
tyratoku's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Country: United States
Posts: 7,514
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by J22 View Post
Sorry, but i dont think i can agree with any of your post.

1. I dont care where the player is from as long as he can make a positive impact on the Wild. Larsson and Landeskog are both Euros and would be my top 2 choices in this draft.

2. Look at the Wilds history in the draft. Gaborik, Koivu, and Granlund are the Euros taken in the first round. Bouchard, Burns, Pouliot, Sheppard, Cuma, Gillies, Thelen, and Leddy are the North Americans. If you were going to draft based on nationality, which group would you be more comfortable picking from?

3. I think its a bad idea if you are looking for help for next year from this draft.
Hey, I wasn't trying to offend or anything, so please don't take it personally.

1. Larsson and Landeskog would probably be my 1 and 3, respectively. With RNH between them at 2. But I was saying, out of the players from 6-15, there really aren't any Europeans that I would take over someone like Couturier. Maybe I didn't get that across. I apologize.

2. So, what you're saying is, that the Wild suck at drafting north americans. I can totally see that. However, I was going off of a general NHL thinking, where top-15 draft pick canadians(and sometimes americans) have been able to step up and play the year they were drafted or the following year and make a big impact. Obviously this isn't the case for most draft classes. However, off the top of my head, at least three players chosen from the top 15 of the 2010 draft have played significant NHL time so far this season. Hall, Skinner, and Fowler. All are north american. Of the top-15, I can't think of any European/russian who has played a significant amount of time so far this season. Burmistrov on Atlanta, maybe?(I don't watch many other teams than the wild, so call me out if I'm wrong here) . Of the 2009 draft class, four of the top-15 were europeans/russian. Obviously that isn't a big sample size, and all four have played a pretty good amount of games in their two years in the NHL. 7/11 north americans are playing a lot in the NHL. 2008 draft class, there were two Euros. One looks to have been a disappointment so far(Filatov), while the others look to still be developing well(Karlsson and Boedker). Of the 12 north americans, 9 have played significant NHL time. The others are still developing.

All I'm saying is, that I think the Wild are close to making the playoffs. Injuries and bad luck prevented them this year. I think a good, young, impact player can push them into the playoffs. Generally, canadians and americans are able to step up quicker and can help the team quicker. That's all I'm saying.

3. From what i've heard and read, this draft isn't very amazing on top-end talant(superstars), but it has many players that are projected to become pretty good in their own rights. Apparently, the top 10-15 of this class is supposed to be one of the deeper sets in recent years. Of course, you hear this every year, so I guess I don't know.

Maybe I shouldn't have phrased my original post the way I did, and if I offended, I apologize. Just thought I'd throw out an idea.

tyratoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2011, 11:28 PM
  #96
llamapalooza
Hockey State Expat
 
llamapalooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: San Francisco
Country: United States
Posts: 7,924
vCash: 500
No, I totally know what you mean about Euro vs. North American game. The type of physical game played in the CHL is more similar to the NHL game than is the style in many of the European leagues. More importantly, I'd say we have a whole lot of European prospects, and it might be a good idea to bring in more North American players, just to get a wider variety of styles of play––notice that we have a lot of really gifted playmakers, for example, which is something I generally associate with Euro leagues, but haven't found a particularly good finisher in that mix.

llamapalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2011, 03:41 AM
  #97
thestonedkoala
Everyone! PANIC!
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickschultzfan View Post
Bandaid people. Let's tank for just 8 more games!
Wait what? You want to tank?

Wild shouldn't tank. They should play and win the next 8 games. Or that's what my Wild brethren told me in the trade deadline page.

thestonedkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2011, 07:19 AM
  #98
Jarick
Doing Nothing
 
Jarick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St Paul, MN
Country: United States
Posts: 25,032
vCash: 500
I think from my draft survey of the last 10 years, the CHL players had the highest rate of making the NHL, followed by the WHL.

Personally I just want to see BPA. Don't care about nationality or what. I think Euro players are more difficult to project because of the difference in leagues, especially when they're playing in the highest league (SEL, SM Liiga, etc).

But it does seem the OHL and WHL players translate to the NHL fairly reliably.

Jarick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2011, 08:38 AM
  #99
rynryn
Progress to the Mean
 
rynryn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Minny
Country: United States
Posts: 24,064
vCash: 50
hell yeah we should play hard. have some pride, goddammit.

rynryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2011, 10:01 AM
  #100
nickschultzfan
Registered User
 
nickschultzfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,923
vCash: 500
I want this team to improve.

And right now, that demands an 8 game losing streak.

Make the sacrifice to the hockey gods.

Get drunk a lot during the next few weeks, and before you know it, it will be the draft and we will all have forgotten the last 20 games of the season.

And we'll have an awesome draft pick, and hopefully somebody who can step in very soon.

nickschultzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.