Mizral's GM game

Closed Thread

Old
06-24-2004, 08:31 PM
cws
...in the drink

vCash: 500
Mizral's GM game

Was wondering if anyone here wants to join in on it for Atlanta? You can find the details on the mock draft board if interested. And note, this isn't a mock draft.

A few people have expressed interest in the assistant GM spots for Atlanta. All things being equal, I'd rather not have people who's third or fourth choice is Atlanta. A couple of other die-hards would be much better. And I definitely need the back-up as I have to leave town for a few days around July 10, won't have any computer access. By all accounts, it's good fun and lasts about a month. Probably better to inform Mizral if interested, he has the final say on who gets the spots.

As the head GM for Atlanta (if I do indeed stay in that spot), I'll go for three equally weighted opinions. No one really having any more power than another, unless you decide to be outrageously moronic. I have no illusions, some of you know this team a damn sight better than me (that's why I put the "if" on whether I stay as the lead GM). I just want to have some fun in what might be an un-fun offseason. Goes without saying I want to be the pants off of everyone else, but still having a good time in the process.

Last edited by btn: 06-25-2004 at 02:59 PM. Reason: removed Mizral's real name
Old
06-25-2004, 01:48 PM
cws
...in the drink

vCash: 500
Better yet, just let me know if you're interested. Mizral is quite busy since the game is starting up very soon. No need to bother him any more than is necessary, at the time he's happy enough with us chosing who is to be a part of each team.

Closed Thread