HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Hemsky to LA

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-17-2011, 04:08 PM
  #101
Boba Fettuccine
Pastafarian
 
Boba Fettuccine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Location,Location
Posts: 28,950
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAY47 View Post
Now we're talking, I even offered more than that..

Voynov/Hickey/Teubert, Justin Williams and 1st for Hemsky
Williams is on an expiring contract. He has little to no value to Edmonton

Boba Fettuccine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 04:26 PM
  #102
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go
 
Kurrilino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,598
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
pleas eplease please guys............... can we stop that.

Before someone jumps off a bridge.

We are talking about a guys who never had 82 games per season and never scored 25 goals in 8 years of NHL hockey.

What exactly makes you think he would solve our scoring problem ???????
We already have enough right wings and Brown isn't the same guy on the left side.
The Oilers are high on him and we don't need him.........
That is not a base for a reasonable trade.

Let's talk Dustin Penner here......... at least that would make sense.
And i don't understand some of you Kings guys.
There is a player who scores 30+ goals on a Oilers roster and you hate him.
And on the other hand there is a player who isn't healthy or scores goals and you want him.
Can we stop acting like Lombardi just for a minute ???

Kurrilino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 04:29 PM
  #103
JustinCider
Registered User
 
JustinCider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Earth
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,308
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurrilino View Post
pleas eplease please guys............... can we stop that.

Before someone jumps off a bridge.

We are talking about a guys who never had 82 games per season and never scored 25 goals in 8 years of NHL hockey.

What exactly makes you think he would solve our scoring problem ???????
We already have enough right wings and Brown isn't the same guy on the left side.
The Oilers are high on him and we don't need him.........
That is not a base for a reasonable trade.
He's not a goal scorer, but he is a first line winger. there are are 30 first line right wingers in the league, name 15 that are better than Hemsky. The guy is an elite playmaking winger, I'm fine with Hemsky being a career Oiler. Keep Schenn, come back in 10 years and then we can see who's better.

JustinCider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 04:59 PM
  #104
lakai17
Registered User
 
lakai17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,876
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of the Realm View Post
Why offer up Williams? He has been one of the best forwards on LA this year and has shown some of the most creativity. One step forward two steps backward.
Why?? because you have to get quality for quality, that's more of an even trade then handing out unproven prosects, please watch an Oiler game and keep your eye on Hemsky. Oilers are also a reason why you aquired Williams as well so lets all play fair children.

lakai17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 05:03 PM
  #105
Oilmageddon*
What are you hearing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Home of 5 Stanley's
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,142
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
Classy. If a deal were struck with the Kings it wouldn't be for Loktionov or 2nd tier guys. Hemsky would instantly be your teams best offensive winger so if he's a scrub what does that make your wingers? As for Schenn, as long as Lombardi sees Stoll as an adequate 2nd line center he could be up for grabs, if he doesn't then IMO he's off the market. That said if Hemsky is on the block there will likely be at least 1 or 2 teams interested in him even if he is a scrub.
I disagree I think 14-15 teams are calling

Oilmageddon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 05:05 PM
  #106
Jamin
Registered User
 
Jamin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,922
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurrilino View Post
pleas eplease please guys............... can we stop that.

Before someone jumps off a bridge.

We are talking about a guys who never had 82 games per season and never scored 25 goals in 8 years of NHL hockey.

What exactly makes you think he would solve our scoring problem ???????
We already have enough right wings and Brown isn't the same guy on the left side.
The Oilers are high on him and we don't need him.........
That is not a base for a reasonable trade.

Let's talk Dustin Penner here......... at least that would make sense.
And i don't understand some of you Kings guys.
There is a player who scores 30+ goals on a Oilers roster and you hate him.
And on the other hand there is a player who isn't healthy or scores goals and you want him.
Can we stop acting like Lombardi just for a minute ???
hemsky is on pace for 64 points in 69 games
brown is on pace for 66 points in 82 games


hemsky gets no love on hf but he is one of the better right wingers in the league, if pace of play stays the same it takes brown 13 games to get 2 more points then brown. how would he not help your scoring?

Jamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 10:38 PM
  #107
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar
 
kingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,430
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakai17 View Post
Hemsky for Stoll + Voynov or Bernier
Stoll and Voynov, done. I love them both, and I'd still be laughing at that one.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 10:50 PM
  #108
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar
 
kingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,430
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakai17 View Post
Why?? because you have to get quality for quality, that's more of an even trade then handing out unproven prosects, please watch an Oiler game and keep your eye on Hemsky. Oilers are also a reason why you aquired Williams as well so lets all play fair children.
The point I think he was trying to make is that, to Edmonton, Williams isn't quality because he is a UFA after the season.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:49 PM
  #109
Bryanbryoil
Moderator
 
Bryanbryoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 55,188
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by newoilsburnsclean View Post
I disagree I think 14-15 teams are calling
Did I really need to add a sarcasm smilie?

__________________
Treat Others As You Would Like To Be Treated
Bryanbryoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:50 PM
  #110
Bryanbryoil
Moderator
 
Bryanbryoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 55,188
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan View Post
The point I think he was trying to make is that, to Edmonton, Williams isn't quality because he is a UFA after the season.
Bingo it'd basically be trading 1.5 years of Hemsky for 0.5 years of Williams, that would be moronic asset management by the Oilers.

Bryanbryoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:51 PM
  #111
lakai17
Registered User
 
lakai17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,876
vCash: 50
I could only imagine the Kopitar-Hemsky magic.

lakai17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:52 PM
  #112
Bryanbryoil
Moderator
 
Bryanbryoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 55,188
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bunny Foo Foo View Post
Yes

But our coach is obsessed with playing him on the right.
So the first question would be, can Hemsky play LW?
I don't recall seeing Hemsky on the LW, but he likes playing the LW wall on the PP.

Bryanbryoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 12:00 AM
  #113
RonSwanson*
Gadfly
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Food 'N Stuff
Country: United States
Posts: 8,769
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCanada View Post
And you'd be lucky to get our best player in a trade for your spare trash.

Voynov, Justin Williams, and a high pick is FAR from "spare trash."

RonSwanson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 03:07 AM
  #114
northernKing
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,889
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin View Post
hemsky is on pace for 64 points in 69 games
brown is on pace for 66 points in 82 games


hemsky gets no love on hf but he is one of the better right wingers in the league, if pace of play stays the same it takes brown 13 games to get 2 more points then brown. how would he not help your scoring?
Hemsky is an elite talent but IMO a goal scorer is of more value than a assist guy.
Yes Brown is on pace for the same amount of points in 13 more games played, but he is on pace for 30 goals which Hemsky has never scored. IMO they are both first line players as given the top line minutes they both produce solid results.

Also just because he hasn't scored 30 doesn't mean i think he can't nor does it make him any less of a top end talent.
Heck players like Henrik Sedin, Getzlaf, M Savard and Paul Stastny haven't scored 30 in a season yet either.

northernKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 03:16 AM
  #115
Oilmageddon*
What are you hearing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Home of 5 Stanley's
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,142
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nK View Post
Hemsky is an elite talent but IMO a goal scorer is of more value than a assist guy.
Yes Brown is on pace for the same amount of points in 13 more games played, but he is on pace for 30 goals which Hemsky has never scored. IMO they are both first line players as given the top line minutes they both produce solid results.

Also just because he hasn't scored 30 doesn't mean i think he can't nor does it make him any less of a top end talent.
Heck players like Henrik Sedin, Getzlaf, M Savard and Paul Stastny haven't scored 30 in a season yet either.
So Penner must be more valuable then H sedin In you're opinion and more valuable than Thorton and all you listed above

Oilmageddon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 03:43 AM
  #116
northernKing
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,889
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by newoilsburnsclean View Post
So Penner must be more valuable then H sedin In you're opinion and more valuable than Thorton and all you listed above
No but if two players put up similiar numbers than IMO the goal scorer is of more value. I mean its simple logic because more assists are handed out than goals.
So if Penner ever puts up 90-100 points and scores 45-50 than he will be more valuable than H Sedin at 25G and 115 PTS IMO.
As for Thornton he has put up goal totals of 36 and 37 in Boston and scored 29 a few yrs back in Sj. He's on pace for 23 compared to Penners pace of 26. Also Penners best of 32 is not much better than the 29 Joe put up in Sj. So no I don't think Penner is more valuable than either. Heck IMO Hemsky>>>Penner because he is close enough to him in goals that his overall point production wins out.

northernKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 10:55 AM
  #117
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar
 
kingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,430
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adevandry View Post
Voynov, Justin Williams, and a high pick is FAR from "spare trash."
To Edmonton, Williams would be spare trash since he's a UFA after the season. They could try and resign him, but unless a contract extension is agreed to prior to the trade, he holds almost no value to Edmonton and is therefore spare trah in their eyes.

Voynov and a high pck aren't I agree.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 11:38 AM
  #118
Bryanbryoil
Moderator
 
Bryanbryoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 55,188
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan View Post
To Edmonton, Williams would be spare trash since he's a UFA after the season. They could try and resign him, but unless a contract extension is agreed to prior to the trade, he holds almost no value to Edmonton and is therefore spare trah in their eyes.

Voynov and a high pck aren't I agree.
I don't see why your point is so hard to understand? You've obviously have a grasp of what a rebuilding team would want and a rental is far from it. I don't know much about Voynov but if he's your top D prospect and you added a 1st and a 2nd it might start getting somewhere. That said I could see the Oilers preferring a young roster player to a 2nd round pick. Maybe Voynov, 2011 1st, and Clifford? This is of course assuming that Voynov is a top notched prospect that projects to be a solid top 4 d-man in the next year or so.

Bryanbryoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 12:20 PM
  #119
etherialone
dialed in your mom
 
etherialone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Ether
Country: United Nations
Posts: 12,989
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin View Post
hemsky is on pace for 64 points in 69 games
brown is on pace for 66 points in 82 games


hemsky gets no love on hf but he is one of the better right wingers in the league, if pace of play stays the same it takes brown 13 games to get 2 more points then brown. how would he not help your scoring?
Something that gets overlooked in this line of thinking though is that Hemsky is missed by the Oilers even when he isn't scoring. So it has become sort of an expected fact that Hemsky is going to miss at least a handful of games per year if not more and that he is going to be an exceptional player when he is healthy.


The problem is that nobody gets to chose when or really even *if* he will be out of the line up so it drastically lowers Hemsky's value when compared to other valuable RW's around the league.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 01:14 PM
  #120
oilinblood
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,058
vCash: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
I am just curious if any Oiler fan can subjectively tell me what the impetus would be for Hemsky to sign an extension this summer?

I'm not trolling or joking around, just curious as to what Oiler fans feel are the reasons why he (AH) would be eager to sign an extension when you guys are at least one more season away from competing for the cup if not longer. Again, I think that you guys have an amazingly talented young team who, with patience can become a contender and remain one for awhile.

Hemsky to a team that is a couple of years ahead of where you are right now (of even closer depending on the team) makes more sense to me from a player with his skillset and at his age then playing on the Oilers for another year or two as you develop into a contender.

If I am Hemsky after dealing with so many injuries I would have to look at the next two years of being in my absolute prime as being very important so I wouldn't be so inclined to sign an extension.

But you Oiler fans have a way better feel than I do for Hemsky and his situation so if anyone can explain things to me I would appreciate it.
OK, you seem sincere so here we go.
First off i am an oilers fan but i wasnt a fan of hemsky until this season. This season he has been innitiating hits and playing with physical play reminding me of everything he wasnt in years before. You see Hemsky is the reason, in 06-07 when we traded CP, that we went with a bunch of floaters. We tried to have a team full of skilled guys with speed and we got crushed. It was a moronic move based mostly on the horrible assumption that the leagues defenses would continue to not be able to adjust to the post lockout era of open hockey and no obstruction. Problem is everyone saw that the league had adjusted by the late part of 05-06.
Hemsky enjoys the idea of being on one team for his career and takes it as a personal failure if he cant get this team to success. Plain and simple if he moves elsewhere he will know he couldnt do it himself. He has said many times that he wanted to be that elite player that carries a team, and as much as he is no Crosby, he has the ability to do just that for strings of games.
The fundamental issue with Hemsky is linemates. Penner and Hemsky had great chemistry in 09 before hemmers injury but that isnt saying much since penner moving to any line made those lines more effective and put their +/- gf/ga numbers into the right direction. in my opinion Hemmer was best in 06 with Sammy and a two way centre in Horcs. Sammy and Hemmer fed off eachother and basically ate up detroit - Lidstrom and Chelios included.

Lets get this straight first of all before i go further. LA is in 11th spot as of right now and 4 points away from being in 14th in the conference. This is with a mostly healthy lineup. We are in 15th spot in the conference, 2nd youngest team, 5 rookies, 8 new players on the starting roster (if we were fully healthy), top dman out LT, top centre out LT, and missed both our top rW for a month each.
So to Kings fans thinking they are much better than the second youngest team in the league, who revamped their whole line-up, revamped their entire coaching staff, put in an entirely different system, and are experiencing more growing pains than Lindsay Lohan... give your head a shake.

Schenn couldnt make a team that is 4 points removed from 14th in the conference and has really no rookies or growing pains to lean on for their absence of results.
AND he got injured.

That all being said... would Hemsky re-sign here. Yes. Tambi spoke with the vets last summer including Hemmer and Penner about their future and what they want. Fact is Tambi is not an idiot. Tambi knows not every player wants to play their prime in a rebuild. Hemsky to LA is something i thought would have happened at the draft or last summer. However, if you watch the Oil change documentary on TSN it shows footage of owner Katz asking, on behalf of Hemmer, what is going on and who we were expecting to draft. Katz goes on to say something that "Hemmers really excited and keeps texting me asking about whats going on".

Would Hemmer work better, style wise, in LA. Yes i believe so. Seeing Samsonov and Hemmer together was an eye opener. Hemmer has a quick release, laser shot and deft back hand, along with great soft quick hands in tight. He is often made to be the play maker but when sammy was with Ales... Hemmer really cannoned some shots to the corners. Would he and Kopitar rip it up? Yes i believe they would.

Hemmer just simply doesnt match CONSISTANTLY what the NW division is all about and he cant make the team and his own line rrise above that fundamental flaw without another elite forward with similar style. Eberle and Hall are both drivers... they will go to the net hard, Paajarvi is the same. Hemmer likes to feel the puck, dangle and dance. Its annoying because no one else plays that game so everyone else goes to the net and if he loses it you are chasing the puck.

In the end; last summer i said if penner wants out he likely goes to Pitts, and if Hemmer wants out we likely send him to LA.

IF LA is going to make a move to move up from mediocre (with a healthy lineup), to challenger... they will need more than one move.

If i am LA i am looking for one more RHD, RW top line, and a centre.
You got cap space so here is what id like if i was a king and what i would expect to pay.

You have about 4.5 while edmonton has 10+ in cap room

Hemsky + Cogs + Gilbert 9----> Schenn, Smyth (im not a smyth fan but unless we want to break the league record for youngest team in history next season we need to add some vets for next years roster and he only has one year left--it also removes kings cap hits so they can make more moves), Teubert, 2nd. 6

Then you can eye ball NJ.
Zajac Parise Hedberg -----> LA for Williams, Simmonds, Bernier, Voynov, 1stpick.
This makes sense to me. I dont think Parise would mesh with Kopi but he might with Brown and ... Zajac is a no brainer as they have chemistry. Williams would be a cheap resign to play opposite Kovalchuk. Bernier is the heir Lou wants and the 1st pick makes it legit since Parise is no UFA and comp would be 2 to 3 1st anyways.

Brown Kopitar Hemsky
Handzus Zajac Parise
Poni Stoll Sturm
?? Cogs??

JJ Doughty
Scuderi Gilbert
Mitchell Greene
-----------------------------probably the best top 6 and best full 6 defense in the league.


Last edited by oilinblood: 01-18-2011 at 01:37 PM.
oilinblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 01:30 PM
  #121
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar
 
kingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,430
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nK View Post
Hemsky is an elite talent but IMO a goal scorer is of more value than a assist guy.
Yes Brown is on pace for the same amount of points in 13 more games played, but he is on pace for 30 goals which Hemsky has never scored. IMO they are both first line players as given the top line minutes they both produce solid results.

Also just because he hasn't scored 30 doesn't mean i think he can't nor does it make him any less of a top end talent.
Heck players like Henrik Sedin, Getzlaf, M Savard and Paul Stastny haven't scored 30 in a season yet either.
I think another thing to look at is where a player is playing. 64 points in 69 games in Edmonton is a lot better than 66 points in 82 games in LA, even if Hemsky is getting more ice time (which I haven't looked to see if he is or not). Hemsky doesn't have a real centre to play with either, which makes his efforts more impressive.

Sorry, I know we NEED a goalscorer, but if I was told I could get 70 games a season from hemsky and he'd be around for 5-6 seasons, I'd deal a 1st, Voynov and another good asset for him. I'm relectant to deal Schenn for him, only because we aren't in a cup contender spot this year, but if next year the same concept comes up I just might.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 01:38 PM
  #122
Nedved1*
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
And it ends there. Kings aren't trading Schenn for him and Oilers aren't trading him for anything less.
I think this is the answer

Nedved1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 01:50 PM
  #123
oilinblood
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,058
vCash: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedved1 View Post
I think this is the answer
indeed. it begins and ends with schenn. EVEN then a stright swap wouldnt get it done. Hemmer would re-sign with the oilers, there is no doubt. He is fully on board with the rebuild and wants to remain in edmonton. Schenn on the other hand couldnt crack a team that has been healthy most of the season and is 4 points out of 2nd last in the conference...second to a team which with a healthy roster has 5 rookies and 8 newbies, but has lost its top centre LT top D man LT top 2 Rws for a month each and is 10 Mill below cap max. LOL
Plus Schenn got injured and yeah he sure dominated poor teams in a 3 team WJ tourney, but has nothing to show for abysmal outings in the NHL thus far. So a hemmer for Schenn deal is even a laugher. Hemmer is proven and in his prime. Nough said pretty much for those with intelligence.

oilinblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 02:17 PM
  #124
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go
 
Kurrilino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,598
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin View Post
hemsky is on pace for 64 points in 69 games
brown is on pace for 66 points in 82 games


hemsky gets no love on hf but he is one of the better right wingers in the league, if pace of play stays the same it takes brown 13 games to get 2 more points then brown. how would he not help your scoring?
I think you got me wrong.....

I don't question Hemsly as a 1st line talent.
The problem is we ar elooking for a 1st lien sniper, a guy who just scores goals.
Nothing else and Hemsky is not filling this mold.
If i would look for someone to replace Williams i would look after Hemsky.

To correct you....

Hemsky is on pace for 58 games and this is my problem.
I even don't care about the points i care about the goals.

In reality 44 games are over and Hemsky has got 9 goals. And he is on pace for 17 goals.

Sure Dustin Brown is on pace for just 66 points but also for 30+ goals
That is the difference.

This why i don't want Hemsky as our 1st line winger or trade too much value for him.
This has nothign to do with being rude or ignorand, i'm just looking for something else.
You guys asking for Schenn isn't helping either

Kurrilino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 02:22 PM
  #125
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go
 
Kurrilino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,598
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilinblood View Post
indeed. it begins and ends with schenn. EVEN then a stright swap wouldnt get it done. Hemmer would re-sign with the oilers, there is no doubt. He is fully on board with the rebuild and wants to remain in edmonton. Schenn on the other hand couldnt crack a team that has been healthy most of the season and is 4 points out of 2nd last in the conference...second to a team which with a healthy roster has 5 rookies and 8 newbies, but has lost its top centre LT top D man LT top 2 Rws for a month each and is 10 Mill below cap max. LOL
Plus Schenn got injured and yeah he sure dominated poor teams in a 3 team WJ tourney, but has nothing to show for abysmal outings in the NHL thus far. So a hemmer for Schenn deal is even a laugher. Hemmer is proven and in his prime. Nough said pretty much for those with intelligence.
uhmmm.......................

selective writing, eh ????

The problem isn't Schenn the problem is Murray.
Schenn is by far our 2nd best center but for some reason he prefers to play clowns like Westgarth or Harrold or soem other freakshow guys.
This tells more about the coach than about Schenn.

But you are right. I fell better with you keeping your superstar and we stay with our garbage.
I'm always happy to see other fanbases happy.

Kurrilino is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.