HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

long island beginner novice adult hockey

Old
01-16-2011, 09:13 PM
1980gold

vCash: 500
long island beginner novice adult hockey

hey i'm new to the site looking for people in east nassau- west suffolk that are BEGINNER hockey player to rent ice possibly the outdoor rink in woodbury for open practices where we could work on whatever you feel like, skating stickhandling etc.. i have not played hockey in about 10 years and was not really any good to begin with, looking to do this any night of the week at about 1230 am or any am about 10 ( which i dont know if they rent that early) i am in my mid 40's and dont really care about the age range. we could always cut the ice in half if people want to scrimmage. its 175 per hour and like 90 for every hour after that if we can get get 10 to 15 people it'll be about 25 a head for 2 hours leave me a pm if interested

1980gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2011, 11:45 AM
Brunomics

I think your best best is to just check out pick up times over in Iceworks, it's like 20-25 bucks for the pick up and I think there is some sort of beginner open hockey there as well.

Brunomics is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 06:35 PM
IslesZoso

Iceworks in Syosset is ideal for eastern Nassau/western Suffolk. They have plenty of open hockey. They also hold an adult clinic every monday nites where they run a skills/drill session followed by a scrimmage.

IslesZoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2011, 11:38 PM
1980gold

iceworks

my work schedule kinda sucks to get off every monday would be close to a miracle thats why i'm trying to just do like an after hours ice rental hopefully find others in similar situations

1980gold is offline   Reply With Quote