HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Nabokov to Detroit (570K), Nabby on waivers, claimed by the Islanders

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-21-2011, 04:07 PM
  #776
gn2007
Registered User
 
gn2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Shelby Township, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 1,155
vCash: 500
I remember when tampa heard the news about him coming back we were all like go for him then we heard about waiver situation and wasn't sure how much he wanted so yzerman didnt want to risk or take time to figure and got roloson. Nabakov said when he came back he only wanted to play for tampa and after tampa signed roloson his agent said after tampa signing i have no idea what nabokov wants to do for this season.

gn2007 is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:09 PM
  #777
gn2007
Registered User
 
gn2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Shelby Township, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 1,155
vCash: 500
The title should say wings signed him for 570K then people will know how cheap it was to sign him then bring up question about salary issues or anything.

gn2007 is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:11 PM
  #778
FissionFire
Registered User
 
FissionFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Portland, OR
Country: United States
Posts: 10,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOctopusKid View Post
Posted this on the Wings board earlier -


To be honest, I think people are drastically overestimating the demand for Nabokov throughout the league. He has been an eligible free-agent for months now and the Red Wings weren't even considering him until the injuries to Chris Osgood and Jimmy Howard and MacDonald proved to be ineffective.

I am fairly confident that Nabokov would have been more than pleased to sign a deal with half a dozen teams if they had reached out to him. Nabokov has no intention of mentoring a younger prospect on a struggling team and if the GM were sensible, wouldn't bring in a veteran who has expectations of playoffs and competing for a starting role.

And again, I cannot overstate that the contract and conditions stressed by his agent are incredibly intentional and clearly stress under what circumstance his client is willing to be an active participant. There is an implicit threat of refusal to play.

Let's look at this analytically -

With the 2nd priority on the waiver claims you have the illustrious New York Islanders

Current Goaltending situation -
Rick DiPietro ($4.5M)
Nathan Lawson ($315k)
Kevin Poulin ($500k ELC)

Making the playoffs is an unobtainable goal for this team. They are still acquiring assets to shore up their core of players. They currently have Rick DiPierto at a significant $4.5M and a servicable journeyman backup in Nathan Lawson. The team's priority at this point is to provide essential time, experience, and development for their core and to stockpile young prospects and draft picks.

How is adding a 35 year old, veteran goaltender from the KHL who clearly warned all teams that he wants to start, going to add to their strategy at all? The consequences of this decision are obvious. Nabokov's No Move Clause prevents the Islanders from moving him to the minors so he takes one of the 23 active roster positions and forces you to send a prospect down to the minors. He competes and battles for a starting position with your encumbent (DiPeitro) or he takes valuable starts from your young prospect goalie (Poulin). Otherwise, you make him a healthy scratch, sit him in the pressbox, and he provides you no value whatsoever as he will not resign with you next year or provide valuable tutelage to your future. Or, the allow him to start, costing Poulin his experience and development, to raise your standing from 15th in the East to 12th, still failing to make the playoffs and weaken your draft picks for 2011 - which you despretely need.

I fail to see how this benefits this team in anyway shape or form.

So we can easily eliminate teams that have already given up on the season are slowly flexing in prospects for next year:

New Jersey Devils
New York Islanders
Edmonton Oilers
Toronto Maple Leafs
Ottawa Senators

Additionally, you can remove any team that has an established goalie starter or tandem

Calgary Flames (Kipper)
Buffalo Sabres (Miller)
Florida Panthers (Vokoun)
Carolina Hurricanes (Ward)
St Louis Blues (Halak)
Minnesota Wild (Backstrom)
Anaheim Ducks (Hiller)
Phoenix Coyotes (Bryz)
New York Rangers (Lundqvist)
Montreal Canadiens (Price)
Boston Bruins (Thomas)
Tampa Bay (Roloston)
Pittsburgh Penguins (Fleury)
Dallas Stars (Letohnen)

And any team that does not want to disrupt the development or confidence of their young goaltenders or already has a significant commitment to their goalies

Atlanta Thrashers (Pavelec/Mason)
Los Angeles Kings (Quick/Bernier)
Washington Capitals (Varly/Neuvirth)
Nashville Predators

So that leaves us, rationally, with the following teams:

Columbus Blue Jackets
San Jose Sharks
Chicago Blackhawks
Colorado Avalanche

- The fact that Nabokov is a single season signing and his age might be preventative for the Blue Jackets. They are not eliminated from contending for a playoff position however they have Calder-winning Steve Mason and although he hasn't found his footing this season, do they compromise his development to add a 1 year mercenary to help them into the playoffs. After their recent moves with Commodore, I suspect that they are more focused on the long term development of their players and less about immediately impact veterans.

- I don't believe that the Sharks would bring back Nabokov after their ignominious seperation. It would take considerable convincing by the San Jose organization and Doug Wilson to bring him back and would require a public indictment of making a mistake with Niemi. I've almost never seen a GM openly admit a mistake and I doubt believe it will start now.

That leaves us with, perhaps not ironically, the two greatest rivals to the Red Wings over the last two decades - Colorado Avalanche and the Chicago Blackhawks.

To be honest, all bets are off when it comes to these two. I actually believe that both organizations are capable of taking Nabokov just for the sake of preventing him from going to the Wings. Additionally, both (CHI @ 18th, COL 27th) rank in the bottom half in goaltending. Both have the potential be significant in the playoffs and neither have a clear standing Number 1 goaltender or a front office commitment to development.

Additionally, Nabokov's conditions are met by both of them - he would be playing for a possible contender as well as have the chance to play himself to at least a platoon style goaltending situation. Because of this, I don't think that he would be opposed to going to either of these teams and would agree to play for them and not sit out in protest. It could go either way with them. Colorado could continue to put their faith into Anderson and Chicago may feel comfortable enough to let Crawford carry them forward. In either case, Nabokov's NMC could be enough to bring pause to both franchises in case he flounders and they are unable to remove him from their rosters.

At the end of the day, from all my year's following the Red Wings, that Ken Holland take great care in assessing the market and landscape, calculates the essential risks and makes bold and decisive moves that often succeed. He is not one to carelessly through an idea out and hopes it works for the best. If he made this move, he must believe that there is a good chance of success or else he would not tip his hand so blatantly.
One things about Chicago to consider is that Turco also has a NMC, so if they claimed Nabokov they'd have to dedicate 3 roster spots to goalies. I'm not really sure they are in a position to do that, especially since Crawford has been playing well for them and he's the only guy they could move if they suddenly need a roster space due to injuries. I think the Devils this season showed every team how dangerous it can be to limit your roster flexibility, and the Hawks have had more than a few non-LTIR injuries already this season.

FissionFire is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:15 PM
  #779
gn2007
Registered User
 
gn2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Shelby Township, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 1,155
vCash: 500
Plus to people think teams haven't tried to claim him or anything. I don't think they can announce who did claim till tomorrow. I don't remember how the other two were made They had to wait til the whole day to figure who claimed right not like a hour later that st. louis signed them and they were like we claim now and we have rights.

gn2007 is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:15 PM
  #780
FissionFire
Registered User
 
FissionFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Portland, OR
Country: United States
Posts: 10,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDuck View Post
why would nabby refuse to report?...would you refuse millions of dollars if i offered it to you? because the "circumstances" wernt ideal?....its a lame rule that has backfired but there are other teams out there that could use nabby and they have the right to claim him if the choose...if he wants to turn down millions because of it than so be it and in doing so would probably piss away his last chance at playing in the NHL

nabby (or his agent) have 0 leverage and anyone who believes they do or wouldnt put a claim in because of it shouldnt be a GM
He already got millions of dollars from the KHL. All he'd be giving up is a prorated portion of 570k, which at this stage of the season is probably something around ~250k. For a millionaire who has already made big money this season, I don't think it's far-fetched to think that he'd pass on a paltry 250k if he didn't like the situation and just roll into free agency in the offseason.

FissionFire is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:18 PM
  #781
Yemack
Registered User
 
Yemack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,167
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FissionFire View Post
One things about Chicago to consider is that Turco also has a NMC, so if they claimed Nabokov they'd have to dedicate 3 roster spots to goalies. I'm not really sure they are in a position to do that, especially since Crawford has been playing well for them and he's the only guy they could move if they suddenly need a roster space due to injuries. I think the Devils this season showed every team how dangerous it can be to limit your roster flexibility, and the Hawks have had more than a few non-LTIR injuries already this season.
Didnt know about that NMC of Turco. Definitely adds a little twist.

Yemack is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:24 PM
  #782
danishh
Dat Stache
 
danishh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: mtl/ott/somewhere
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,654
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by FissionFire View Post
He already got millions of dollars from the KHL. All he'd be giving up is a prorated portion of 570k, which at this stage of the season is probably something around ~250k. For a millionaire who has already made big money this season, I don't think it's far-fetched to think that he'd pass on a paltry 250k if he didn't like the situation and just roll into free agency in the offseason.
minus escrow, minus taxes.

Nabby's not going to play on a crappy team for less than 150k in pocket. He'd be better off waiting until next year and trying the market again at a price lower than the ridiculous 4M he wanted this year.

__________________
RIP Kev.
danishh is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:31 PM
  #783
c-carp
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,470
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by John-Eric Iannicello View Post
I don't think he'll make it through waivers personally. I could see teams snagging him just to keep Detroit from being competitive. It's what I would do if I was a rival GM.
Right there with you on this one, if I am the Blues and noone has claimed him before he gets to me I claim him just to keep him off of Detroit. Also this rule needs to be modified, the blues have been burned twice recently trying to bring forwards over from this league. I understand if all teams below you in the standings get a shot at the guyon re-entry waivers but why should a team like San Jose that is ahead of the Blues in the standings been able to put a clam in on Wellwood?

c-carp is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:32 PM
  #784
Big Poppa Puck
Bring back JTG!
 
Big Poppa Puck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: South Philly
Country: United States
Posts: 14,864
vCash: 500
So are Washington and Jersey only 2 teams who have came out and said they are NOT putting a claim in, so far?

Big Poppa Puck is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:34 PM
  #785
bullocks
Registered User
 
bullocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,020
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by c-carp View Post
Right there with you on this one, if I am the Blues and noone has claimed him before he gets to me I claim him just to keep him off of Detroit. Also this rule needs to be modified, the blues have been burned twice recently trying to bring forwards over from this league. I understand if all teams below you in the standings get a shot at the guyon re-entry waivers but why should a team like San Jose that is ahead of the Blues in the standings been able to put a clam in on Wellwood?
How the hell would the Blues know if anyone put a claim in on him - they won't.

bullocks is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:38 PM
  #786
c-carp
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,470
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gongshowmonkey View Post
Then Halak to Minors



Worst comes to worst Conklin to minors

c-carp is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:38 PM
  #787
jumptheshark
Give the dog a bone
 
jumptheshark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: hf retirement home
Country: United Nations
Posts: 52,292
vCash: 500
This could be fun

I know a few talking heads believe not many teams are interested in goalies

here is a what if question for

Florida reportedly has an offer for Voukon--

what if they trade Vukoun and claim Nabby?

NYI and their goalies are interesting--Ricky D is fragile

__________________
trying to fend off exwife number 2
45000/010113
GO SHARKS GO
jumptheshark is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:40 PM
  #788
c-carp
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,470
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullocks View Post
How the hell would the Blues know if anyone put a claim in on him - they won't.
Then just put a claim in on him just to keep him away from the Wings. Thats all I am hoping happens here I dont want him to end up with DET. Hopefully someone further down in the standings also puts in a claim but my main objective would be them not getting him.

c-carp is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:41 PM
  #789
Hawkaholic
Registered User
 
Hawkaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: London, Ont.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,886
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FissionFire View Post
Buffalo Sabres (Miller)
Anaheim Ducks (Hiller)
Phoenix Coyotes (Bryz)
Atlanta Thrashers (Pavelec/Mason)
Los Angeles Kings (Quick/Bernier)

One things about Chicago to consider is that Turco also has a NMC, so if they claimed Nabokov they'd have to dedicate 3 roster spots to goalies. I'm not really sure they are in a position to do that, especially since Crawford has been playing well for them and he's the only guy they could move if they suddenly need a roster space due to injuries. I think the Devils this season showed every team how dangerous it can be to limit your roster flexibility, and the Hawks have had more than a few non-LTIR injuries already this season.
Why are we eliminating these teams? Buffalos back up is Patrick Lalime, who has been dreadful, and what happens if Miller goes down?-actually, he is a game time decision for Friday- Buffalo is back in the hunt for playoffs. I see no reason why they don't sign him, they have no faith in Lalime at all.

Anaheim's back up is Curtis McElhinney, while he isn't as bad as Lalime, and could be a decent back up, he isn't Nabokov. Also, Anaheim could face Detroit in the playoffs. They are bitter rivals every time they play. I see no reason why they wouldn't block Detroit.

Phoenix, why not block Detroit? Your back up is LaBarbera, while not horrible, no Nabokov either. Again, another possible playoff opponent.

In Atlanta, they need to sell tickets and get into the playoffs. Chris Mason has been dreadful in relief of Pavalec. They could use a better back up than what Mason has been so far this year.

Los Angeles, Bernier hasn't played that great this year, Quick has been inconsistent at times and Bernier can be sent down to play more games in the AHL. Again, another possible playoff opponent for Detroit.

I don't think it's out of the question to say that these teams will not put a claim in. Not saying one or all will, just that it is totally possible because of the situations I presented.

Chicago doesn't need Nabokov, they can't do anything with Turco, although, I'm not sure if I would want Nabokov either. Crawford is our #1, and he has been one of the best goalies in the league this year.

Chicago wants no part of this.

Hawkaholic is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:42 PM
  #790
Big Poppa Puck
Bring back JTG!
 
Big Poppa Puck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: South Philly
Country: United States
Posts: 14,864
vCash: 500
Lets be honest here. If this was any other team but Detroit signing him would this thread be 32+ pages long, with almost every letter in the CBA being looked over. lol



I never expected him to clear and now I'm just in wait and see mode.

If he does in the end up with the Wings in one way or the other, I know this board will be in uproar.

Big Poppa Puck is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:44 PM
  #791
tresintel
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 31
vCash: 500
I am sure that Ottawa would love to allow someone like Nabby to fight for a starting goalie job, considering their goalie rotation. Lehner will be good in the future but really should have the time in the minors. Brodeur is not an answer, we all know what Elliott cannot do and Pascal is glass. Who cares if they are out of the playoff race? It would give them a chance to show Nabby what Ottawa is all about and maybe, just maybe he resigns next year in Odot...

tresintel is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:46 PM
  #792
ricky0034
Registered User
 
ricky0034's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,213
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRep TheWingedWheel View Post
Lets be honest here. If this was any other team but Detroit signing him would this thread be 32+ pages long, with almost every letter in the CBA being looked over. lol



I never expected him to clear and now I'm just in wait and see mode.

If he does in the end up with the Wings in one way or the other, I know this board will be in uproar.
well I don't know about the whole CBA thing but if it was say Toronto then yeah there would be plenty of posts

ricky0034 is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:50 PM
  #793
deckercky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,625
vCash: 500
I also think there's a good chance Tampa claims him. Yes, they have Roloson. How much of the load can Roloson handle though? We know Nabokov wanted to play for them before, so why not now. Roloson and Nabokov could easily do split duties for the rest of the season then go with whichever goalie is hot in the playoffs.

I'm a little shocked Washington isn't claiming him either. He'd be a perfect fit for them, and would allow them to play a little more wide open of a system (since the current one is horrid).

Atlanta could have an outside chance too. Pavelec is tiring quite obviously. Having a great goaltending duo can only mean good things for them down the stretch and into the playoffs.

Several teams in the west would be a similar situation to one of those three.


-------------------


If Nabokov tries to refuse a waiver claim, I see that getting shut down by the NHL. If they let it through, someone will sign Jagr with a NMC by the trade deadline and skip him through waivers too. It'll entirely defeat the purpose of the entry waivers for players that were in Europe. I wouldn't be shocked if the NHL came down fast and hard on that one with a punishment similar to the Kovalchuk one (and the intent is so obvious in the clause that no arbitrator will side with Nabokov/DRW in this case).

deckercky is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:52 PM
  #794
ricky0034
Registered User
 
ricky0034's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,213
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deckercky View Post
I also think there's a good chance Tampa claims him. Yes, they have Roloson. How much of the load can Roloson handle though? We know Nabokov wanted to play for them before, so why not now. Roloson and Nabokov could easily do split duties for the rest of the season then go with whichever goalie is hot in the playoffs.

I'm a little shocked Washington isn't claiming him either. He'd be a perfect fit for them, and would allow them to play a little more wide open of a system (since the current one is horrid).

Atlanta could have an outside chance too. Pavelec is tiring quite obviously. Having a great goaltending duo can only mean good things for them down the stretch and into the playoffs.

Several teams in the west would be a similar situation to one of those three.


-------------------


If Nabokov tries to refuse a waiver claim, I see that getting shut down by the NHL. If they let it through, someone will sign Jagr with a NMC by the trade deadline and skip him through waivers too. It'll entirely defeat the purpose of the entry waivers for players that were in Europe. I wouldn't be shocked if the NHL came down fast and hard on that one with a punishment similar to the Kovalchuk one (and the intent is so obvious in the clause that no arbitrator will side with Nabokov/DRW in this case).
Could the NHL even do something like that for this?

ricky0034 is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:53 PM
  #795
gongshowmonkey
Registered User
 
gongshowmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country:
Posts: 1,226
vCash: 500
capgeek CapGeek
3/3: We have confirmed Nabokov has a NMC and he can block being waived by the claiming team if he chooses to.


CapGeek
capgeek CapGeek
2/3: If claimed, then re-waived, any team with unsuccessful first claim has priority on second go-around, then remaining teams.


CapGeek
capgeek CapGeek
1/3: Next few tweets intended to clear up confusion still out there on the Evgeni Nabokov waiver situation. #nhl #redwings

gongshowmonkey is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:54 PM
  #796
Nicklin3011*
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Illinois
Country: United States
Posts: 562
vCash: 500
Um to all the people saying Chicago would take him you are crazy! We have a better goalie...Corey Crawford who is 2nd in the NHL

Nicklin3011* is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:55 PM
  #797
MrSandMan*
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkaholic View Post
Why are we eliminating these teams? Buffalos back up is Patrick Lalime, who has been dreadful, and what happens if Miller goes down?-actually, he is a game time decision for Friday- Buffalo is back in the hunt for playoffs. I see no reason why they don't sign him, they have no faith in Lalime at all.

Anaheim's back up is Curtis McElhinney, while he isn't as bad as Lalime, and could be a decent back up, he isn't Nabokov. Also, Anaheim could face Detroit in the playoffs. They are bitter rivals every time they play. I see no reason why they wouldn't block Detroit.

Phoenix, why not block Detroit? Your back up is LaBarbera, while not horrible, no Nabokov either. Again, another possible playoff opponent.

In Atlanta, they need to sell tickets and get into the playoffs. Chris Mason has been dreadful in relief of Pavalec. They could use a better back up than what Mason has been so far this year.

Los Angeles, Bernier hasn't played that great this year, Quick has been inconsistent at times and Bernier can be sent down to play more games in the AHL. Again, another possible playoff opponent for Detroit.

I don't think it's out of the question to say that these teams will not put a claim in. Not saying one or all will, just that it is totally possible because of the situations I presented.

Chicago doesn't need Nabokov, they can't do anything with Turco, although, I'm not sure if I would want Nabokov either. Crawford is our #1, and he has been one of the best goalies in the league this year.

Chicago wants no part of this.
Because Nabby's agent sent a letter to ALL GMs stating his client wants to be the starter. How the hell does Nabby beat Miller for the starter? *IFs* someone gets injured probably isn't suitable to Nabby.

Like others have said, GMs being a jerk about it will have future reprocussions. Btw, his agent is one of the most respected in the league, look at his clientel and explain to me why GMs would want to screw him over. He could screw them over for many years to come. Think about it...

MrSandMan* is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 04:55 PM
  #798
PabstBlueRibbon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 70
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Law View Post
I can see it right now in some windowless room in Gary Bettman's Crosby adorned lair, attorney's are running around desperately trying to figure out what the hell this all means.
He's also saying: "Damn that Holland, he is always one step ahead of me."

PabstBlueRibbon is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 05:01 PM
  #799
ricky0034
Registered User
 
ricky0034's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,213
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranklinHockey View Post
Um to all the people saying Chicago would take him you are crazy! We have a better goalie...Corey Crawford who is 2nd in the NHL
Nabokov>>Crawford

ricky0034 is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 05:02 PM
  #800
99 steps
to the top
 
99 steps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: RV, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 2,823
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranklinHockey View Post
Um to all the people saying Chicago would take him you are crazy! We have a better goalie...Corey Crawford who is 2nd in the NHL
No one is saying the Hawks would claim him to replace Crawford. So settle down.

EDIT -- except the dood who posted right above me.

99 steps is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.