HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Who wants to work together to craft a presentation to Pegula?

Old
01-29-2011, 08:59 AM
WhoIsJimBob
Circle the Bandwagon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vein View Post
wow, i mean let the man and his staff do their jobs.
A lot of good businesspeople like to get feedback from their customers.

Just saying....

WhoIsJimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2011, 09:22 AM
Zip15

vCash: 50
I tend to agree with those who are saying to exclude the suggestions on players, prospects, and coaches. Even if you find consensus on players, prospects, and coaches--and good luck with that--I think it's the quickest way to undermine your project. Pegula is going to let his hockey people make those decisions. Stick to providing input that he'd value out of fans--and, no, "trade this player, sign that player, promote that player, hire that coach,' is not the type of input he's going to look for from the fans--now, or ever.

Zip15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2011, 10:54 AM
fightclubber25

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip15 View Post
I tend to agree with those who are saying to exclude the suggestions on players, prospects, and coaches. Even if you find consensus on players, prospects, and coaches--and good luck with that--I think it's the quickest way to undermine your project. Pegula is going to let his hockey people make those decisions. Stick to providing input that he'd value out of fans--and, no, "trade this player, sign that player, promote that player, hire that coach,' is not the type of input he's going to look for from the fans--now, or ever.
this.

although.. i wouldnt be against kicking that briere drury horse one last time in the proposal. lol. keep that wound fresh, so he doesnt overlook how dark a day that was in sabres history, and how ownership played such a large role in it.

its never going to be a card we cant play

Last edited by fightclubber25: 01-29-2011 at 11:02 AM.
fightclubber25 is offline   Reply With Quote