HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Tyutin to the Bruins

Old
01-24-2011, 02:49 PM
BoobaFett

vCash: 500
Tyutin to the Bruins

He is the perfect fit for this Bruins team...he and Chara would be a very nive pairing....what's the cost?

BoobaFett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2011, 02:51 PM
Confound
-Vindicated-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobaFett View Post
He is the perfect fit for this Bruins team...he and Chara would be a very nive pairing....what's the cost?
No thanks from a Bruins fan, we can get better as we have the assets to get a deal done.

Confound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2011, 03:09 PM
PlayMakers
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareoftheBear View Post
No thanks from a Bruins fan, we can get better as we have the assets to get a deal done.
I don't know that the Bruins could get better, the list of available pmD is getting pretty thin...

I think the big problem with this proposal is why would CLB do it? They're only 4 points out of 8th with a game in hand, so why deal away your #1 dman?

PlayMakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2011, 03:13 PM
pete goegan
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ladd View Post
I don't know that the Bruins could get better, the list of available pmD is getting pretty thin...

I think the big problem with this proposal is why would CLB do it? They're only 4 points out of 8th with a game in hand, so why deal away your #1 dman?
I think you're right, the CBJ is too weak on the blueline to move Toots.

pete goegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2011, 05:21 PM
Xoggz22

Columbus is in a tough spot. Had you asked 20 or so games ago you may have had Tyutin for a bag of pucks. He's been very, very good the last few weeks (since his benching). Columbus needs, desparately, to add to the back end, not subtract. Like everyone else, we need PMD and mobility on the back end. The rest of the defense has been pedestrian at best (save for Methot who has had a pretty solid year).

What about a guy like Hejda? low salary, good on the PK and 5 v 5 but won't get you much across the red line. Any PMD you might think would be worth moving?

Xoggz22 is offline   Reply With Quote