HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Where can you meet players after the game like Sean Avery?

Old
01-24-2011, 10:58 AM
seanaveryfan

vCash: 500
Where can you meet players after the game like Sean Avery?

I was looking for a thread that someone posted in the search and couldn't find it Sorry mods I am posting this. Once I get the link you can close this. My fiancee is a big Sean Avery fan and she actually has 2 jerseys. Just wish to surprise her so she can meet Avery or some players. I was thinking to take her to Warren 77 this week with the All Star Break. Is there a chance he will be there? Thanks guys. I appreciate all the help. LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!

seanaveryfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2011, 01:22 PM
useref15

I don't think any of us know his personal schedule if he will be there or not. Sometimes he is there...sometimes he isn't. The best way to possibly meet him would be before a game outside the arena, or after a game at his bar.

useref15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2011, 01:27 PM
That Stepan Guy
Jefferek Stepaninner

^What he said. Last time I was at Warren 77 I was told he pops by whenever he feels like it.

Your best chance at catching players is about three hours before the game or an hour or two after. The employee entrance is a good place to catch players right now. I caught guys like Wolski, Boogaard, Gaborik, Eminger, Prust, Lundqvist and Staal over there. Guys like Dubinsky and Boyle will typically come out on the front steps. Avery I've see one time outside in his Audi by the employee entrance, but haven't seen him really anywhere else around the Garden.

That Stepan Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2011, 08:20 PM
asphyXy

vCash: 50
Just look at their schedule. If they don't have a game for a few days, they'll probably stop by Warren 77 after a home game. Last time I went to Warren 77 was after the loss to Ottawa (they had three days off after that game). If you go there and see a "reserved" table, that usually means players are coming in. That night, I met Avery, Gaborik, Rozsival, Boyle, Prust, Dubinsky, Staal, and Del Zotto.

Dubinsky's a funny guy. He sent shot glasses full of water to Gabby's table.

asphyXy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2011, 08:32 PM
Melrose_Jr.

Here was the meet players/autographs thread: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=680839

Melrose_Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote