HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Handzus?????

Closed Thread

Old
06-26-2004, 09:45 PM
detredWINgs

vCash: 500
Handzus?????

I was wondering if you Flyers fans have heard anything or know anything about the status of Handzus. Hes an RFA (If I'm correct..?) and I was wondering whether you guys were looking to hold onto him, not qualify him, or qualify and then trade him. I'm assuming you'll qualify him as he didn't make that much, but what would it take for Detroit to get him? Is he even available and is he liked in your organization or if a deal came along, would they take it? We have some good defenseman (both old and young) and a few good prospects that we could offer up.

I'm not jumping on Handzus because he had a good year this year and put up some points. I could really care less about that, but what Detroit needs is size and I hear Zeus works for his goals-gritty ones. Those are the type the Wings need. And also, how much do you think he would take?

Old
06-26-2004, 11:19 PM
John Flyers Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by detredWINgs
I was wondering if you Flyers fans have heard anything or know anything about the status of Handzus. Hes an RFA (If I'm correct..?) and I was wondering whether you guys were looking to hold onto him, not qualify him, or qualify and then trade him. I'm assuming you'll qualify him as he didn't make that much, but what would it take for Detroit to get him? Is he even available and is he liked in your organization or if a deal came along, would they take it? We have some good defenseman (both old and young) and a few good prospects that we could offer up.

I'm not jumping on Handzus because he had a good year this year and put up some points. I could really care less about that, but what Detroit needs is size and I hear Zeus works for his goals-gritty ones. Those are the type the Wings need. And also, how much do you think he would take?
Handzus will certainly be qualified.

It would take an overpayment by the Wings to get Handzus. He's a big, defensively responsible center that can score 20-25 goals.

Old
06-26-2004, 11:27 PM
Nikkowar

Send a message via AIM to Nikkowar Send a message via MSN to Nikkowar
Oh dude,guys,I thought this was about a trade! *sigh of relief*

Old
06-27-2004, 12:06 AM
RJ8812
Gunner Stahl #9

vCash: 769
Clarke i high on handzus, it'll take alot to get bobby-c to move him, which is good b/c i like the guy

Old
06-27-2004, 12:09 AM
Russian_fanatic

I really want Handzus on the Canucks

Old
06-27-2004, 10:41 AM
FlyersFan10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian_fanatic
I really want Handzus on the Canucks
Well, start your offer with Bryan Allen and Ryan Kessler and we'll start talking.

Closed Thread