HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

Dadonov At the Skills Comp

Old
01-30-2011, 10:39 PM
Rattrick

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rattrick
Crazy how we have no all stars and our only "all star representative" still doesn't do anything special. Wow, you mean our roster is terrible? I must have missed the news on that one.

Rattrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2011, 07:18 AM
Acadmus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKPanther View Post
Well, he wanted to be in the NHL, and managed to get into the All-Star game. I imagine that when that sinks in, he will be pretty happy whatever happened!
But he didn't get into the All-Star Game - he was the team's league-mandated representative to the All-Star Superskills Competition. He probably drew the short straw.

But also, you guys are being harsh - yeah, he flubbed the first two tries - so did a lot of guys including Ovechkin, and I don't think too many of them were rookies who'd played just 27 NHL games, and only 23 of them this season. Kid's third shot was impressive, even if Price didn't try too hard to stop it. It still went in, and it's not like you're going to see those kinds of moves in a real game.