HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Finland

Team Finland @ 2011 LG Hockey Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-01-2011, 12:40 PM
  #1
Jolli
Mikkkkeeee!!1!!11!!!
 
Jolli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Uusimaa
Country: Finland
Posts: 507
vCash: 500
Team Finland @ 2011 LG Hockey Games

http://www.hs.fi/urheilu/jaakiekko/a.../1135263477064

For some reason I'm kinda disappointed...

Jolli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2011, 12:52 PM
  #2
MaNNe
Registered User
 
MaNNe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Finland
Country: Finland
Posts: 467
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by noveep View Post
http://www.hs.fi/urheilu/jaakiekko/a.../1135263477064

For some reason I'm kinda disappointed...
God i hate Jalonen, always the same grinders on every useless euro garbage tourney... If only he could give guys like Granlund & Pulkkinen & Donskoi a chance. This means that we'll have the same grinder team in WC:s again aswell. Atleast Jalonen is out in 2012. Now let's hope we can get Antti "Antti Miettinen" Miettinen for WC, so we can win the gold!!

MaNNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2011, 01:03 PM
  #3
TheFatOne
Mr.Negativo
 
TheFatOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 4,363
vCash: 500
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQc0m3ou65g


Last edited by landskronala: 02-01-2011 at 01:09 PM.
TheFatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2011, 01:09 PM
  #4
Latex*
DM is good
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Helsinki,Helsingfors
Posts: 5,551
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by landskronala View Post
Fixed it for you

Latex* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2011, 02:12 PM
  #5
bebl
Registered User
 
bebl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 687
vCash: 500
half of the forward as grinders.... and jalonen dont use defensive line........

bebl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2011, 04:52 PM
  #6
walle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northpole
Posts: 1,166
vCash: 500
horrible team. i guess ill be cheering for other teams and hoping they bash finland.. again.

walle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2011, 10:48 PM
  #7
Jussi
I am siege face
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 42,485
vCash: 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaNNe View Post
God i hate Jalonen, always the same grinders on every useless euro garbage tourney... If only he could give guys like Granlund & Pulkkinen & Donskoi a chance. This means that we'll have the same grinder team in WC:s again aswell. Atleast Jalonen is out in 2012. Now let's hope we can get Antti "Antti Miettinen" Miettinen for WC, so we can win the gold!!
Pulkkinen need rest more than anything right now, people saying he's looked a little tired out there recently. Granlund's had that concussion, not sure it would be smart to play him in this tournament yet. Donskoi might get a chance, if he's got the energy for it.

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2011, 12:40 PM
  #8
Ciccarelli
Registered User
 
Ciccarelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,121
vCash: 500
LOL at Mikko Lehtonen (Skellefteå) crying about not making the team. He's pretty much saying he's better than the rest of the guys who made the team, I'm personally not convinced he's any better than he was when he first left Finland. He's been complete garbage in the national team so far. How about show us what you got and not just talk about it, mmkay?

Ciccarelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2011, 01:16 PM
  #9
Latex*
DM is good
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Helsinki,Helsingfors
Posts: 5,551
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciccarelli View Post
LOL at Mikko Lehtonen (Skellefteå) crying about not making the team. He's pretty much saying he's better than the rest of the guys who made the team, I'm personally not convinced he's any better than he was when he first left Finland. He's been complete garbage in the national team so far. How about show us what you got and not just talk about it, mmkay?
Came here to post this.

He was nowhere near being impressive in the games i have seen from him this year.

Latex* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2011, 01:32 PM
  #10
The Saw Is the Law
Registered User
 
The Saw Is the Law's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,836
vCash: 500
Ugh my reactions:

Rämö wuhuu
Lassila buuuuu

Kukkonen and HE IS CAPTAIN!!!!! LOLOLOL!
Väänänen bah
Mäenpää ok
Välivaara wtf?
Karalahti KAKSI SEKUNTIA!!!!
Niskala and Puistola ugh these guys again and again
Vatanen

Wirtanen nice one
Hytönen **** i'm bored
Santala really? boring
Hahl omg boring reaches new level
Kontiola goood
Laine ugh
Pyörälä nice
Louhivaara really? wtf
Pillu wuuhuuu!
Petrell again?
Aaltonen UUUUUUJEAH
Puustinen...

He is married with those current and former HPK and JYP players...

The Saw Is the Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2011, 02:07 PM
  #11
Jolli
Mikkkkeeee!!1!!11!!!
 
Jolli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Uusimaa
Country: Finland
Posts: 507
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saw Is the Law View Post
Ugh my reactions:

Rämö wuhuu
Lassila buuuuu

Kukkonen and HE IS CAPTAIN!!!!! LOLOLOL!
Väänänen bah
Mäenpää ok
Välivaara wtf?
Karalahti KAKSI SEKUNTIA!!!!
Niskala and Puistola ugh these guys again and again
Vatanen

Wirtanen nice one
Hytönen **** i'm bored
Santala really? boring
Hahl omg boring reaches new level
Kontiola goood
Laine ugh
Pyörälä nice
Louhivaara really? wtf
Pillu wuuhuuu!
Petrell again?
Aaltonen UUUUUUJEAH
Puustinen...

He is married with those current and former HPK and JYP players...
Aaltonen, Konna, Pyörälä and Vatanen are the only players on this team who I wish to see at the WC. (not sure about Jere and Rämö) And I really, REALLY hope that Kukkonen doesn't make the team, even though I love his Laplandish accent...

Jolli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 01:13 AM
  #12
Juzmo
rip
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Finland
Posts: 37,168
vCash: 6969
Looks like a pretty boring team outside of the few players already mentioned in this thread... so yeah I got nothing.

Juzmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.