HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Notices

My Islanders Off-Season Plan

Old
02-03-2011, 02:10 PM
ziggy7716

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Of Bates View Post
I think that Eaton, Jurcina, and Mottau will take up spots #4-6. Hamonic, while still young, has not really looked out of place so he will most likely remain long-term unless he has an awful camp. deHaan will be in Bridgeport. Streit and A-Mac will be in the top-4 with Hamonic, but ideally Snow would acquire a #2 defenseman (there are a lot this UFA period) for Streit and also to slot everyone down. Gaining this necessity lets us keep a Mottau on reserve. Eaton is definitely playing #5-6 minutes next season.
Actually Defense is the strong point of the UFA class this year. Markov, Phillips, Bieska, McCabe, Kaberle, Ehrhoff, Brewer, Pitkanen, Hamrlik, White and Salo..I would love to have any one of those guys.

*Sorry I thought you said there aren't alot

Last edited by ziggy7716: 02-03-2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Mistake
ziggy7716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 02:17 PM
SLAPSHOT723
Big Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMick View Post
I wouldn't play Vrbata over Grabner...
and Higgins hasnt done **** in 3 years...so id pass on giving him charity.

White though i like....Come to think of it does anyone know who are the D avaliable this offseason in UFA?
http://www.capgeek.com/free_agents.p...D&fa_type_id=2

Preferably, I'd want a right handed defenseman. The only ones that I'm interested in in those terms are White, Bieksa, and I guess Babchuk but not really.

On Vrbata, I think he would be a solid addition. And Higgins would be getting the same amount now with us that he is this season with the Panthers. He's been okay except he's been hurt, definitely worth the $1.6 million he's getting, nothing more.

SLAPSHOT723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 02:20 PM
ziggy7716

Honestly why can't we just do what we did in the summer leading up to the 2001-2002 season. They traded for Yashin and Peca. Granted Yashin ended up being a bum and Peca was never the same after the tucker hit. But those two guys are the main reason the Islanders got back in the playoffs for the first time in 8 years. That's the only way we are going to gain respect and get back in the playoffs. Snow isn't going to land the big fish in free agency, he needs to make a big splash through a trade or something, like they did that year. Some people may not think its practical or realistic but signing Parise to an offer sheet will do exactly that or Snow has to make a trade for a guy who could be available, like Hemsky, Spezza, Weiss..etc

Old
02-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Groin Of Bates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy7716 View Post
Honestly why can't we just do what we did in the summer leading up to the 2001-2002 season. They traded for Yashin and Peca. Granted Yashin ended up being a bum and Peca was never the same after the tucker hit. But those two guys are the main reason the Islanders got back in the playoffs for the first time in 8 years. That's the only way we are going to gain respect and get back in the playoffs. Snow isn't going to land the big fish in free agency, he needs to make a big splash through a trade or something, like they did that year. Some people may not think its practical or realistic but signing Parise to an offer sheet will do exactly that or Snow has to make a trade for a guy who could be available, like Hemsky, Spezza, Weiss..etc
The only problem with that is you have all the fans here that would call for his head if he traded away someone like Bailey to upgrade in the position, even though you eventually need to trade away top-prospects to potentially gain back top players.

Groin Of Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 02:43 PM
ziggy7716

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Of Bates View Post
The only problem with that is you have all the fans here that would call for his head if he traded away someone like Bailey to upgrade in the position, even though you eventually need to trade away top-prospects to potentially gain back top players.
Well they have to understand you have to give up something good to get something good. I would honestly have no problem trading a guy like Bailey if it would land us a guy like Spezza

Old
02-03-2011, 02:44 PM
DaMick
at least we got D

Send a message via MSN to DaMick
Quote:
Well they have to understand you have to give up something good to get something good. I would honestly have no problem trading a guy like Bailey if it would land us a guy like Spezza
how ironic....we trade Spezza & Chara to get Ya$hin...

Talk about full circle...

Id only trade Bailey if we get a young D like Zach Bogosian.

02-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Sidney the Kidney
All zee Germans!

vCash: 80
I'll split your response up into two different parts.

Quote:
Actually your horribly wrong on both accounts. 1. The devils currently have 1.39 avaliable cap space, yes Arnott salary being gone will help, but if they give Parise alot of money, which he deserves good luck signing other players and making your team better.
Where are you getting this 1.39 figure from? CapGeek shows that for next season, they have $51,955,833 in salary tied up amongst 17 players signed. The cap is also supposed to go up about $2 million, which would mean it would be slightly over $61 million. That gives the Devils slightly over $9 million to spend.

The 17 players under contract break down to:
-Ten forwards
-Six defensemen
-Marty Brodeur

In total, that means the Devils need to sign 3 forwards (including Parise), one extra defenseman, and a cheap backup goalie.

The 7th defenseman and the backup goalie can be signed for probably a combined $1.5 million. Maybe less, if they've got guys on league minimum salaries on the farm (for instance, one of their RFAs, Fraser, is making only 500k).

Not including Parise, the two forwards again could be signed for about $1.5 million total. Two RFAs, Zharkov and Sestito, make this season a combined $1.35 million. Even with a slight raise and you reach the $1.5 million figure.

So that's a combined $3 million dollars to fill 4 of the 5 remaining spots, leaving slightly over $6 million to sign Parise. And even if Lou then has to do a bit of maneuvering to free up an extra $500k here or there, it's hardly an impossible task.

Quote:
Secondly, He plays for the devils who are just as bad, and in terms of the future and young players Islanders have more good young players then the devils for the future. Also, once Brodeur hangs them up the Devils are in trouble, they have no good goaltending prospects coming up. The only thing the Devils have over the Islanders is a nicer arena.
See, this is where I think you're looking at things through blue and orange colored glasses. To even suggest the Devils are in a similar situation as the Islanders is ignoring the past, oh I don't know, decade of hockey and focusing exclusively on this season.

The Devils have been bad this season. The Islanders have been bad for multiple seasons. Further, the Devils have a GM who has proven he can build a winning team. He gets the benefit of the doubt from a lot of people. Snow? Not so much.

I think you're also looking at things through a biased point of view if you think the Islanders have a better group of young players than the Devils. Why? Simple. Guys like Parise (assuming they re-sign him), Kovalchuk, and Zajac are all still young. I know it's a hard concept to understand on HF, where anyone over the age of 23 no longer is considered young. But it's true. Then you add in a guy like Elias, who is still a legitimate top six forward for the next couple of years, and youngsters like Tedenby and Josefson and the Devils aren't exactly without talent for the next 8 to 10 years.

Obviously it's all opinion, so we can argue about this all day long. But the biggest thing that would sell a free agent on New Jersey that the Isles don't have is back to my second paragraph. The Devils -- and Lou -- have proven they can build a winning club. You sign with the Devils, you have a good idea that the organization will build a contender. Snow and Co. haven't earned that benefit of the doubt.

Sidney the Kidney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 02:56 PM
periferal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Ivan View Post
A few things:

1) Give Bailey a one year deal? That'll probably kill his confidence (even more)
2) No Nino on next year's lines?
3) There's also the Kirills...they could be in the mix next season.

The Kirills will NOT be in the mix next season. Petrov has one year left on his KHL deal and there's zero incentive for him to buy out that contract (with his own money), when he'd make considerably less here. The only reason for him to come here is if he HATES playing in the KHL, and there's no indication that he does. I'm sure we'll get teased again with him talking about it and maybe even attending another training program/camp, but it's all just talk. We have to wait until Fall 2012 for him at best.

As for Kabanov...I mean you really must not be following him if you don't realize how far he is away from the NHL. Both his attitude and production are light-years away from being considered ready. Honestly Kabanov is not only NOT one of our top 10 prospects right now, but he's not even a viable one. The odds are greater that he doesn't play in the NHL than he does.

Last edited by periferal: 02-03-2011 at 03:02 PM.
periferal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 03:10 PM
4Isles4*

if this years top line is the same next year we have a problem....you dont get Parise and not play him with JT.....i think this would be a much better top 6

Parise-Tavares-Nino/okposo
Moulson-Bailey-Okposo/nino

i know theres the chemistry between MM and JT but Parise on Tavares wing would probably get the most out off the offense....Parise makes all the players around him better......Parise and Tavares would consistantly push 40 or 50 goals and okposo would hang around the 30's.......

moulson gets too the dirty areas as good as anybody and with Baileys playmakeing and finess he could easiley build great chemisrty with Moulson...and Nino is still a bit of an unknown because hes a rookie and hasnt played much but he playes like a man and has the potential to be a great player.....

4Isles4* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 03:13 PM
ziggy7716

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidney the Kidney View Post
I'll split your response up into two different parts.

Where are you getting this 1.39 figure from? CapGeek shows that for next season, they have $51,955,833 in salary tied up amongst 17 players signed. The cap is also supposed to go up about $2 million, which would mean it would be slightly over $61 million. That gives the Devils slightly over $9 million to spend.

The 17 players under contract break down to:
-Ten forwards
-Six defensemen
-Marty Brodeur

In total, that means the Devils need to sign 3 forwards (including Parise), one extra defenseman, and a cheap backup goalie.

The 7th defenseman and the backup goalie can be signed for probably a combined $1.5 million. Maybe less, if they've got guys on league minimum salaries on the farm (for instance, one of their RFAs, Fraser, is making only 500k).

Not including Parise, the two forwards again could be signed for about $1.5 million total. Two RFAs, Zharkov and Sestito, make this season a combined $1.35 million. Even with a slight raise and you reach the $1.5 million figure.

So that's a combined $3 million dollars to fill 4 of the 5 remaining spots, leaving slightly over $6 million to sign Parise. And even if Lou then has to do a bit of maneuvering to free up an extra $500k here or there, it's hardly an impossible task.

See, this is where I think you're looking at things through blue and orange colored glasses. To even suggest the Devils are in a similar situation as the Islanders is ignoring the past, oh I don't know, decade of hockey and focusing exclusively on this season.

The Devils have been bad this season. The Islanders have been bad for multiple seasons. Further, the Devils have a GM who has proven he can build a winning team. He gets the benefit of the doubt from a lot of people. Snow? Not so much.

I think you're also looking at things through a biased point of view if you think the Islanders have a better group of young players than the Devils. Why? Simple. Guys like Parise (assuming they re-sign him), Kovalchuk, and Zajac are all still young. I know it's a hard concept to understand on HF, where anyone over the age of 23 no longer is considered young. But it's true. Then you add in a guy like Elias, who is still a legitimate top six forward for the next couple of years, and youngsters like Tedenby and Josefson and the Devils aren't exactly without talent for the next 8 to 10 years.

Obviously it's all opinion, so we can argue about this all day long. But the biggest thing that would sell a free agent on New Jersey that the Isles don't have is back to my second paragraph. The Devils -- and Lou -- have proven they can build a winning club. You sign with the Devils, you have a good idea that the organization will build a contender. Snow and Co. haven't earned that benefit of the doubt.
I got it from nhlnumbers.com. No doubt Kovalchuk, and Zajac are young and good players, but honestly I think Tavares, Okposo, Moulson, Bailey, Neiderreiter, Grabner, De Haan, Hamonic and Poulin is better then Kovalchuk, Zajac, Tedenby and Josefson

I also agree with your assesment of Lou and Snow, with Lou being alot more regarded, but I think the Islanders future is a little brighter, arena issues aside. Especially with the devils losing brodeur soon with no one even as close to as good as he was for them.

Old
02-03-2011, 03:21 PM
Brodeur

Quote:
-I don't think Snow is going to do this but he should give Zach Parise a offer sheet. Devils are in cap hell and chances are if its for alot of money they won't be able to match, and if they did they would have to dismantle their team to make it work. With that said I say they should throw a 6yr 42million dollar deal at him.
Early projections put next year's cap at around 62.5 million.

Our cap situation is tight, but we have space to match any reasonable offer for Parise. We have room for Parise at 7 million, we just don't have room for Parise at 7 million and a free agent like Christian Ehrhoff.

We'd more than likely match the hypothetical offer and have to endure another season with the current D. Then in 2012, we have 10 million freed up between Rolston/Brodeur that we can use to improve the blue line.

And there's no guarantee that a player will sign an offer sheet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isles72 View Post
rfa offer sheets can only go up to 5 years .
The Vanek offer sheet was seven years. As far as I know, I don't think there are any restrictions on offer sheet lengths.

Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 03:22 PM
ziggy7716

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Isles4 View Post
if this years top line is the same next year we have a problem....you dont get Parise and not play him with JT.....i think this would be a much better top 6

Parise-Tavares-Nino/okposo
Moulson-Bailey-Okposo/nino

i know theres the chemistry between MM and JT but Parise on Tavares wing would probably get the most out off the offense....Parise makes all the players around him better......Parise and Tavares would consistantly push 40 or 50 goals and okposo would hang around the 30's.......

moulson gets too the dirty areas as good as anybody and with Baileys playmakeing and finess he could easiley build great chemisrty with Moulson...and Nino is still a bit of an unknown because hes a rookie and hasnt played much but he playes like a man and has the potential to be a great player.....
Reason for it was you have to see what Bailey has. If he still didnt produce playing with Okposo and Parise then you know he is not going to pan out

Old
02-03-2011, 03:29 PM
4Isles4*

Quote:
Yes Sorry, I did forget Hunter. If Nino makes the team next season there is no way he plays on the 4th line, He's a top 6 foward, if he can't play in the top 6 he should be returned to junior or play in the Bridge. As far as Parenteau goes, as I have said before who do you replace him with? I am telling you right now, there is no one available this off season UFA wise that will sign here that will produce more then him. It's just not happening.

http://www.mynhltraderumors.com/2010...l-free-agents/

Check out the UFA's...The ones that I would want will not come play on the Island, all the others would be a lateral move because PA can put up the same numbers.
the only good foward on the list is Zherdev and the defense is ok....but as an overall free agent class its pretty week......I hope garth can pull off a significan trade because if he does not....were are in for another lottery pick next year....and if not definatley top 10....

Old
02-03-2011, 03:30 PM
Abe Vukota

Quote:
lmao, yea sure let me just find his e-mail address. Honestly, I feel as though it's going to be the same story with snow " I had discussions with some guys but their concerns about the building steered them to sign other places, but we added Vernon Fiddler, he's a real good hockey player and will help this team tremendously" Lol we hear something to that extent every season. They have to make a trade or do something bold aka sign Parise to an offer sheet, to make the next step. Otherwise it's going to be the same thing every season, sign a few average guys and throw are young talented players to the wolves.
Yep, I totally and unfortunately agree. I can hear the explanation in my head: "We think with increased minutes and responsibility, Vernon and our upgraded defense featuring Brent Sopel will really blossom."

Meanwhile, Josh Bailey will be rocking back and forth in the dark with a gun in his hand and a bottle of whiskey on the nightstand.

Abe Vukota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 03:30 PM
IslesNorway

The Isles won't be getting Parise. Period. Signing someone to an offer sheet is not as easy as it sounds, because after he must be willing to come here in the first place, which I am sure Parise is not. So stop dreaming 'cause he'll resign with the Devils.

This year (and last) has taught us that you really can't have too much depth on defense. Of those currently playing, only AMac was supposed to be, and so I'd resign Reese to a two way deal. Hillen and Gervais probably won't sign two-way deals so I'll let them walk, unless one of them can be traded at the deadline. Still, though Garth will have to sign a couple of Dmen in the summer just for depth.

With regards to Nino I'll have him at the Bridge next season and not rush him needlessly. This opens up a roster spot that we can put stop gap veteran in, to mentor the other kids.

IslesNorway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 03:31 PM
4Isles4*

Quote:
Reason for it was you have to see what Bailey has. If he still didnt produce playing with Okposo and Parise then you know he is not going to pan out
i get that.... but you cant have Parise not play with JT........but anyway we have bigger concerns.....well deal with ZP if we get him

Old
02-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Abe Vukota

I used to work with inner city children and was struck with an overwhelming sadness during holidays and family affairs because many of the children didn't have family (or functional family, I should say).

Nothing was sadder than Christmas. Many of the kids simply didn't know that this year would be like last year, that there would be no iPods or bikes under the tree. Heartbreaking to see such innocence, such a sense of belief, corrupted by the inevitable futility of their desires.

Or, to paraphrase Rick Pitino: "Zack Parise isn't walking through that door. Brad Richards is not walking through that door. Hell, J.P. Parise isn't even walking through that door. Plus Wang just sold the door, fired the maintenance crew, and bought a curtain for $67 million dollars."

Abe Vukota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 04:25 PM
88th Precinct
Pitchfork Acquired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPSHOT723 View Post
Sign Ian White 2 years $6.5 million ($3.25 million cap hit)
Sign Radim Vrbata 2 years $5.75 million ($2.875 million cap hit)
Re-sign Zenon Konopka 2 years $1.35 million ($675k cap hit)

If Nino doesn't make the team for whatever reason, sign Chris Higgins for 1 year, $1.6 million.

Moulson-Tavares-Okposo
Niederreiter/Higgins-Bailey-Vrbata
Grabner-Nielsen-Comeau
Martin-Konopka-Hunter

Streit-White
MacDonald-Hamonic
Eaton-Jurcina
Mottau/Wishart

Poulin
DiPietro

Done, it's going to be a long boring offseason.
The only thing different I'd do is maybe switch Chris Higgins with Eric Cole. I'd hate to have a total of 0 cup rings on this roster to start the season.

88th Precinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 04:59 PM
SLAPSHOT723
Big Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landmine Springs View Post
The only thing different I'd do is maybe switch Chris Higgins with Eric Cole. I'd hate to have a total of 0 cup rings on this roster to start the season.
I doubt Cole would sign here, and Eaton says hi.

SLAPSHOT723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 05:18 PM
4Isles4*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landmine Springs View Post
Mark Eaton

Old
02-03-2011, 06:14 PM
88th Precinct
Pitchfork Acquired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPSHOT723 View Post
I doubt Cole would sign here, and Eaton says hi.
Ah...LOL.....forgot him as I haven't seen him on the ice in a while.

I'd like to see that experience in a top-6 forward, still. Someone with experience who can de-place whatever shouldn't be in the top-6 and force them to show a little more defensive responsibility on the bottom-6 or get benched.

As far as who may or may not sign here, attack with a desirable contract + a little for the "ever-popular-NYI-overpayment" and see what he does. Can't just back out of the FA race assuming we're dead in the water (until responses prove it.)

He's a guy they may have a chance with as he's a tier or so below Richards, and also one I could live with a slight overpayment to lock down for 2-4 years.

Last edited by 88th Precinct: 02-03-2011 at 06:23 PM.
88th Precinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Paulinho
No Man's Sky

Moulson Tavares Grabner
El Nino Bailey Okposo
Comeau Nielsen P.A.
Martin Konopka Hunter

Striet Larsson
MacDonald Hamonic
Eaton Jurcina

Dipietro
Poulin

Paulinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Yashin for President

Quote:
This is what I think the Islanders should do this off-season, it's very realistic, just may not happen with Garth Snow and Wang at the helm....First things first here is what I think they should do for the rest of this season:

- Trade Radek Martinek at the deadline for whatever we can get, prob a 3rd pick if i had to guess
-When Nathan Lawson returns, send Poulin back to bridgeport so he can play more, work on his game and be ready next season to possibly be our starters
-Toll that primma donna Evgeni's Nabokov's contract and use him as a trade asset next season

Now for the off-season

-Gervais, Hillen, Reese annd Colliton are all RFA, let Gervais, Hillen and Reese become Unrestricted and get them on the first bus out of here. I won't mind Colliton being re-signed to a two-way for depth in bridgeport
-Foward RFA's are Comeau, Bailey, Schremp, Okposo and Grabner. Let Schremp become UFA and leave, Re-Sign Okposo to a long-term deal, like 5 or 6 years, Re-Sign Grabs to a 3 or 4 year deal. Re-Sign Comeau to a one year deal and see how he does, I still think he can be a integral part to our core. Which brings me to Bailey, alot of us think maybe its time to end the project, but I feel they should re-sign him a 1 yr deal and give him one more season to flourish.
-Our UFA's are Parenteau, Gillies and Konopka. I think we should re-sign Z to a 2 yr deal or so, he brings energy, grit and some heart to our team and is a great face-off guy and Penalty killer, he will be a fixture on our 4th line. Parenteau gets alot of heat, but I have said before the UFA crop isn't that great and I don't see Snow signing anyone to replace his probable 20 goal 50pt production, with that said I say re-up PA to a 1yr deal. Gillies they should let walk.

Ok so now time for adding players:
-I don't think Snow is going to do this but he should give Zach Parise a offer sheet. Devils are in cap hell and chances are if its for alot of money they won't be able to match, and if they did they would have to dismantle their team to make it work. With that said I say they should throw a 6yr 42million dollar deal at him. Parise on the Islanders immediately gives them a guy who will score 40 goals and take tons of pressure off JT, Okposo and Moulson.
-Next up, Snow should sign Christian Ehrhoff. He is a top 4 D-man who will help Streit out alot and take some responsibility off A-Mac and Hamonic, and De Haan who will probably make the team.
-Sign UFA Ben Eager, Eager is a guy who brings toughness but can still play, would probably gel well with Z on the 4th line.

Line Combinations

Moulson-Tavares-Parenteau

Parise-Bailey-Okposo

Comeau-Nielsen-Grabner

Eager-Konopka-Martin

Streit-Ehrhoff
MacDonald-Hamonic
Jurcina-De Haan
Mottau-Eaton- extras

Poulin
DP
Nabokov(if they toll him and dont trade him he can sit out or play)

That my friends is a team that I think would make the playoffs and make some noise too, Like I said, I think its realisitic, but not sure if Snow would do all this.

Thought?
Hillen>Mottau

You cant give up on this guy. He looked amazing before he got popped in the face with an Ovechkin slapper last season which I think messed him up psychologically. He is getting better in my opinion and is even better with an Eaton kind of defenseman next to him. The forwards are the big question mark next season, lets see what Snow does.

Yashin for President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2011, 11:11 AM
TexMurphyPI

If you want Parise then you'll either have to offer 10yr/100mil and hope he signs it and it’s so much that the Devils don't match (and also give up 4 #1 Picks) or make a trade. A trade would have to be something like:

Nielsen, Hamonic & 2011 1st rounder. Maybe you can swap Bailey for Nielsen.

Looking back at the Yashin deal. #2 overall Pick & Chara. Now add in the fact that Parise has more value then Yashin did at the time since Yashin recently held out for 1 yr and the fact you’ll have to give the Devils a reason to move Parise.

The Devils have this option simply because they can get an UFA to come and help replace Parise’s scoring, like Hejduk or Richards.

Of course the Islanders are not yet in a position to give up three prime assets for the 1 final piece, but they should be willing to move 1 player/pick to advance the rebuild. Just not getting Parise to do it.

TexMurphyPI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Chapin Landvogt
Hockey's Future Staff

Next season's planning begins in the upcoming months.

Health granting, he needs to TRADE any and every upcoming UFA if he does not KNOW for certain that he can and will resign him.

Martinek for a 3rd.
Gervais and Joensuu for whatever he can get, even if just combined for a 6th or something.

No reason to hold onto anything you're not gonna hold unto.

I suspect Parenteau and Konopka will be resigned.

The season can be ended with guys like Wishart, Kohn and Katic getting a look up on the big club if Jurcina, Reese and Streit shouldn't be available for whatever reason. Heck, even BPort is pretty much out of playoff contention.

Chapin Landvogt is offline   Reply With Quote