HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > All other USA Amateur, USHL, NAHL, USNTDP etc.
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Bridgewater Bandits EJHL

Old
02-04-2011, 12:12 PM
BruinsHockey74

vCash: 500
Bridgewater Bandits EJHL

I know a little about this team but I am looking to find out more about them. Does anybody here have any info they they would be willing to share about them? What kind of a team are they? Coaching, style, etc...

I know a little about the team, but if anybody could elaborate on them that would be appreciated. Thanks.

BruinsHockey74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2011, 05:38 PM
BruinsHockey74

Anything about the team? Or maybe some other teams in the area who belong to the EJ?

I am also just looking to find a little bit more about the EJ itself, so if anyone has anything to say about the EJHL, I would love to hear it. Thanks.

EDIT: And if some of you are thinking to yourselves "Why doesn't he just use the search button?" I have, and most of the info on the EJ is 4-5 years old, and even older. So I am looking for some current info on this league. Thanks.

Last edited by BruinsHockey74: 02-11-2011 at 08:41 PM. Reason: searching
BruinsHockey74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2011, 07:24 PM
dangler71

The EJHL is easily the best Jr A tier III league in the US, better than leagues such as the AJ, Central States, WSHL, and Norpac. They move a lot of kids to Division 1 programs and Division 3 probrams as well. If playing in college is your goal, the EJ is definitely your best Jr A tier III option as far as the US goes.

dangler71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2011, 01:23 PM
greech

Send a message via AIM to greech
I have some buddies who have and still do play for the Bandits. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me and I can maybe help you out.

greech is offline   Reply With Quote