HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Could Schremp be on next season's roster?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-29-2004, 08:10 PM
  #26
mbam99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Red Deer
Posts: 446
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to mbam99
I was listening to 630 CHED today, when Bryan Hall had an interview with Lowe. Lowe mentioned that most players, when drafted, mention that they hope to make the team. According to Lowe, Schremp asked Lowe which line he would be on next year.

Also, a little off topic, Lowe said that he talked to Nedved's agent for 1-1/2 - 2 hours at the draft and had very good conversations. Lowe mentioned that the agent seemed very pleased at what Lowe was offering and the term. Nedved's agent admitted that they do not expect to get what his option was for.
If, they cannot come to terms with Nedved, Lowe's priority will be finding a number 1 scoring center. That Lowe can concentrate on hockey and improving the team as they are in very good shape in regards to the free agents they have to sign and that it won't be as much about money this summer as in years past.
A feel good interview IMO.

mbam99 is offline  
Old
06-29-2004, 08:12 PM
  #27
USC Trojans
I have a plan.
 
USC Trojans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: LA Oiler fan
Posts: 11,795
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam99
I was listening to 630 CHED today, when Bryan Hall had an interview with Lowe. Lowe mentioned that most players, when drafted, mention that they hope to make the team. According to Lowe, Schremp asked Lowe which line he would be on next year.

Also, a little off topic, Lowe said that he talked to Nedved's agent for 1-1/2 - 2 hours at the draft and had very good conversations. Lowe mentioned that the agent seemed very pleased at what Lowe was offering and the term. Nedved's agent admitted that they do not expect to get what his option was for.
If, they cannot come to terms with Nedved, Lowe's priority will be finding a number 1 scoring center. That Lowe can concentrate on hockey and improving the team as they are in very good shape in regards to the free agents they have to sign and that it won't be as much about money this summer as in years past.
A feel good interview IMO.
That's some good news. Great to hear that Nedved isn't asking for the moon to return and that even if this plan fails, Lowe is committed to find a #1 scoring center.

Also...Robbie Schremp = Priceless :lol

USC Trojans is offline  
Old
06-29-2004, 09:25 PM
  #28
jadeddog
Registered User
 
jadeddog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Posts: 11,998
vCash: 500
that schremp line is pretty funny.... but at the same time it just reinforces what many others have said about his attitude..... he most certainly is cocky as hell, now this could be a great thing (patrick roy) or a terrible thing (arnott in his early days here).... it will be interesting to see which one it turns out to be

jadeddog is offline  
Old
06-29-2004, 10:20 PM
  #29
Digger12
Registered User
 
Digger12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Defending the border
Posts: 14,885
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam99
I was listening to 630 CHED today, when Bryan Hall had an interview with Lowe. Lowe mentioned that most players, when drafted, mention that they hope to make the team. According to Lowe, Schremp asked Lowe which line he would be on next year.
When I heard Lowe say that piece during my drive home, I literally busted out laughing...seriously, this kid is Joe Pesci on skates. :lol

If there's a training camp, you have to think that guys like Horcoff, Stoll and Reasoner are going to have a little chat...

Digger12 is offline  
Old
06-29-2004, 10:46 PM
  #30
Obsessed
Registered User
 
Obsessed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Devon, AB
Posts: 907
vCash: 500
I would rather have Nedved than Schremp in the line-up next year. However, the Oilers should give him plenty of ice during the pre-season to see what he is made of. You never know. On the other hand we already have a project in Hemsky to develop. Mac-t might not have enough patience for both. Chances are hes going to be back in junior next year. Our forward depth looks that much better with him around though. If I was Horcoff I'd be getting worried.

Obsessed is offline  
Old
06-29-2004, 11:00 PM
  #31
Oiltalk
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 2,720
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessed
I would rather have Nedved than Schremp in the line-up next year. However, the Oilers should give him plenty of ice during the pre-season to see what he is made of. You never know. On the other hand we already have a project in Hemsky to develop. Mac-t might not have enough patience for both. Chances are hes going to be back in junior next year. Our forward depth looks that much better with him around though. If I was Horcoff I'd be getting worried.
IMO Reasoner has a bit more worrying to do than Horcoff. Horcoff has shown a bit more offence when given the chance to shine, and Stoll looks to be a good checking Center, so unless Reasoner brings more offence to the table, it may be him on his way out.

Oiltalk is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 12:49 AM
  #32
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
Registered User
 
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: E-town
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,646
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiltalk
IMO Reasoner has a bit more worrying to do than Horcoff. Horcoff has shown a bit more offence when given the chance to shine, and Stoll looks to be a good checking Center, so unless Reasoner brings more offence to the table, it may be him on his way out.
If a "battle" came down to Marty Reasoner v. Shawn Anchorcoff, Consider it along the same lines as nuclear bomb v. B.B. Gun. There's ZERO question that Marty Reasoner is a much better hockey player.

LoudmouthHemskyfan#1 is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 12:58 AM
  #33
oildrop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,486
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
If a "battle" came down to Marty Reasoner v. Shawn Anchorcoff, Consider it along the same lines as nuclear bomb v. B.B. Gun. There's ZERO question that Marty Reasoner is a much better hockey player.
I would have to agree.

oildrop is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 12:58 AM
  #34
dawgbone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
If a "battle" came down to Marty Reasoner v. Shawn Anchorcoff, Consider it along the same lines as nuclear bomb v. B.B. Gun. There's ZERO question that Marty Reasoner is a much better hockey player.
Really?

I'll take 80 games of a healthy Shawn Horcoff over 16 games of Marty Reasoner.

Marty has to come back from that injury of his, and that's always easier said than done.

As for ZERO question... Horcoff has already proven he is better offensively... he's on a level a little lower than Reasoner defensively and on face-offs though (but he's catching up on both).

__________________
TheSpecialist - MacT thinks he was that good of a hockey player when in actuality he was no better then a Louie Debrusk.
dawgbone is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 01:01 AM
  #35
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
Registered User
 
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: E-town
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,646
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone
As for ZERO question... Horcoff has already proven he is better offensively... he's on a level a little lower than Reasoner defensively and on face-offs though (but he's catching up on both).
Ha..........hahaha...........hahahahhaa........... ...hahahha, oh man :lol :lol :lol

That was almost as funny as your political analysis.

LoudmouthHemskyfan#1 is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 01:21 AM
  #36
Oiltalk
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 2,720
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
If a "battle" came down to Marty Reasoner v. Shawn Anchorcoff, Consider it along the same lines as nuclear bomb v. B.B. Gun. There's ZERO question that Marty Reasoner is a much better hockey player.
Based on what? The first little bit of games he last last season? or the season before when he wansn't flat out better? As I said up above. We have a player that looks to be doing Reasoner's job in Stoll. Horcoff has proven that he can put up better numbers than Reasoner, and the two aren't far off in terms of defence either.

Oiltalk is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 01:51 AM
  #37
dawgbone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
Ha..........hahaha...........hahahahhaa........... ...hahahha, oh man :lol :lol :lol

That was almost as funny as your political analysis.
At least my political analysis required thought... unlike someone's uneducated ramble about being afraid (nice contribution to that discussion by the way, I hope it didn't take away from your crayon time).

That thread got closed... so leave it at that. If you weren't man (or woman) enough to have that discussion there, you aren't worth the time now.

what part is funny, the part about the offense?

Horcoff has outscored Reasoner every year so far.

The part about him being a little behind on defense?

Horcoff is better defensively now than Reasoner was 2 seasons ago

or the part about face-offs?

Horcoff improved his face-offs by over 8%, putting him slightly behind Reasoner.

Once again, I'm not sure what you are laughing at... these things aren't out of left field.

Add to the fact that Reasoner just came off a bad injury, I don't know what to expect from him anymore.

dawgbone is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 01:53 AM
  #38
mrush
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiltalk
Based on what? The first little bit of games he last last season? or the season before when he wansn't flat out better? As I said up above. We have a player that looks to be doing Reasoner's job in Stoll. Horcoff has proven that he can put up better numbers than Reasoner, and the two aren't far off in terms of defence either.
reasoner is so much better than horcoff in every aspect in the game expect speed. Reasoner is the driving force for the PK, he was the reason the RPM line was so successful because when reasoner went down it took so long for Moreau to get back his groove going on a scoreless streak for 15+ games. Pisani wasnt doing anything until late in the season.

If i were to rate the centres it would be Nedved>York>Reasoner>Stoll>Horcoff.

Reasoner is also more exciting to watch than boring Horcoff who has no one on one moves. It was amusing watching him try and stickhandle against a defender when the defender only had to poke check the puck away. Horcoff is good at what he does but his time as an Oiler will be numbered this year and wouldnt be surprised if he was gone in Mid December.

mrush is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 02:01 AM
  #39
dawgbone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrush
reasoner is so much better than horcoff in every aspect in the game expect speed. Reasoner is the driving force for the PK, he was the reason the RPM line was so successful because when reasoner went down it took so long for Moreau to get back his groove going on a scoreless streak for 15+ games. Pisani wasnt doing anything until late in the season.
Whoa whoa... Reasoner still had nothing to do with Pisani's success, and Moreau still scored 16 goals in the 66 games he played without reasoner (and 4 goals in the 16 games reasoner played, which works out to be almost the same production). The RPM line was successful because they played well as a unit, with Moreau, Reasoner and Pisani all playing a pretty important part together. And last year Moreau also went on a 15+ game goal-less drought as well. I am not understanding these arguments.

[/quote]If i were to rate the centres it would be Nedved>York>Reasoner>Stoll>Horcoff.[/quote]

Just a slight change... I'd put Stoll in front of Reasoner and Horcoff.

Quote:
Reasoner is also more exciting to watch than boring Horcoff who has no one on one moves. It was amusing watching him try and stickhandle against a defender when the defender only had to poke check the puck away. Horcoff is good at what he does but his time as an Oiler will be numbered this year and wouldnt be surprised if he was gone in Mid December.
Not sure what one on one moves Reasoner has... but whatever. I still have Reasoner ahead of Horcoff, but the gap isn't very wide... and Reasoner's injury opens a whole other can of worms in this debate.

dawgbone is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 03:02 AM
  #40
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
Registered User
 
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: E-town
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,646
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone
At least my political analysis required thought... unlike someone's uneducated ramble about being afraid (nice contribution to that discussion by the way, I hope it didn't take away from your crayon time).

That thread got closed... so leave it at that. If you weren't man (or woman) enough to have that discussion there, you aren't worth the time now.

what part is funny, the part about the offense?

Horcoff has outscored Reasoner every year so far.

The part about him being a little behind on defense?

Horcoff is better defensively now than Reasoner was 2 seasons ago

or the part about face-offs?

Horcoff improved his face-offs by over 8%, putting him slightly behind Reasoner.

Once again, I'm not sure what you are laughing at... these things aren't out of left field.

Add to the fact that Reasoner just came off a bad injury, I don't know what to expect from him anymore.

I'm not gonna get into a "heated political discussion" on a hockey board, it's really that simple, I made my small comment, as I thought that's what the thread was for, and left it at that. I care to make my points in my poli sci essays, discussions with my friends and others in person, or in something actually dedicated to that sort of topic. I did a little thing called working and living today while that massive number of posts accumulated, coming late to the discussion and pointing out every little thing would be rather pointless and time consuming now wouldn't it? Because there was ALOT to point out. For instance, your assertion that my point about being afraid is uneducated is completely counteracted by the said reason many people voted the way they did, did you watch any coverage? And making a decision for said reason is uneducated and uses faulty logic. No investigation required. Run from the bogeyman oooh! See what ya made me do?

Back to what actually matters,

Marty Reasoner, compared with Shawn Horcoff on a level field, is simply a massively better hockey player, and if you can't see that that's your issue. Especially in the offensive skill department.

To comment on talk's post: Reasoner isn't been taken by Stoll. Right now, Marty Reasoner if healthy (and he should be and for purposes of discussion is regarded as) is quite capable of being our 2-line guy. Jarret will be there someday, but not yet. He's a 3 right now.

LoudmouthHemskyfan#1 is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 04:24 AM
  #41
Digger12
Registered User
 
Digger12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Defending the border
Posts: 14,885
vCash: 500
Speed, playmaking and PP duties (believe it or not, the numbers bear it out) - Horcoff

Scoring, strength and PK duties - Reasoner

Both guys bring different girls to the dance.

IMO Reasoner was on the cusp of becoming the alpha male of this duet, but then he had to go mangle his knee ligaments all the hell.

IF healthy, he might be the #2 C we were looking for, and unlike Horcoff won't be pushed off the puck by girl scouts. It's a big if though...I've been there.

The mental is at least as hard to overcome as the physical.

Digger12 is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 09:13 AM
  #42
dawgbone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
I'm not gonna get into a "heated political discussion" on a hockey board, it's really that simple, I made my small comment, as I thought that's what the thread was for, and left it at that. I care to make my points in my poli sci essays, discussions with my friends and others in person, or in something actually dedicated to that sort of topic. I did a little thing called working and living today while that massive number of posts accumulated, coming late to the discussion and pointing out every little thing would be rather pointless and time consuming now wouldn't it? Because there was ALOT to point out. For instance, your assertion that my point about being afraid is uneducated is completely counteracted by the said reason many people voted the way they did, did you watch any coverage? And making a decision for said reason is uneducated and uses faulty logic. No investigation required. Run from the bogeyman oooh! See what ya made me do?
If you don't want to get into a discussion, here's an idea...

Shut up.

Don't take potshots after the fact like some little coward... because you sure as hell have a lot to say for someone who doesn't want to discuss it.

But of course you had to get your little shot in well after the fact.

Nice... have fun colouring tomorrow.


Last edited by dawgbone: 06-30-2004 at 09:23 AM.
dawgbone is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 10:30 AM
  #43
Meanashell11
Registered User
 
Meanashell11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Greenwich CT
Country: United States
Posts: 2,092
vCash: 500
Maybe they traded Chimera because they were concerned he would take Schremp's head off in training camp...

Meanashell11 is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 10:31 AM
  #44
Strapping Jocks
Registered User
 
Strapping Jocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 428
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by copperandblue
I gotta think the kid is two years away.

The two lines of thinking I have is;

1) With Hemsky, although he has shown good flashes he has suffered because his D is lacking. Sure he has stayed with the big club but he has also been in and out of the line up because MacT couldn't trust him at both ends of the ice (Start the MacT ruins young talent argument here). I would think that if the Oilers had the chance to have a do over with Hemsky they would have waited another year to bring him in so he was a bit more rounded.

2) Look at Spezza in Ottawa. To me he is a similar player, lots of talent but was a little suspect on the defensive end. Ottawa sent him back to the OHL and he didn't suffer for it. I would say Spezza is better than Schremp and that alone is reason enough to make the decision an easy one.

If the Oil manage to sign Nedved or a like player then there is no reason to rush Schremp. Considering that one of the question marks surrounding Schremp is attitude, I think it bodes well for the Oilers to make him earn his spot and not look in the direction of offering him one outright (which is what I equate with bringing him in immediately).
I would have to say follow the Spezza model - bring him along slowly, but give him opportunities to experience the NHL in brief call-ups. The key is to be honest and open with him. I.e. Yes there is a possibility that he could play himself onto the team for good, but the long-term plan is to look out for his development, especially in the defensive end, and that requires time in the minors.

As long as they don't keep him in camp until the day before opening night and then cut him. The Sens did that a couple seasons ago to Spezza.

Strapping Jocks is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 11:00 AM
  #45
Marconius
Registered User
 
Marconius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,519
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
Ha..........hahaha...........hahahahhaa........... ...hahahha, oh man :lol :lol :lol

That was almost as funny as your political analysis.
I have to disagree. What exactly has Reasoner shown lately? Like dawgbone said, Reasoner has to come back from a major injury, and that's easier said then done.

I think Horcoff right now is about on par with Reasoner before he got hurt. He's outscored him thus far and I'm sure McTavish thinks he can bring his defensive game up a few notches.

We're constantly complaining about McTavish's penchant for defensive players. Well at this point I'd rather take Horcoff who's improved his offfensive output season after season and believe that McTavish can improve his defensive game.

You can teach defense, you can't teach offense. If Reasoner comes back and plays at the level he was playing at before he was hurt (very slim chance, I think), both players are about even. Once you consider Horcoff's durability, I'd say the choice is nowhere near as 1-sided as you say it will be.

(All this coming from a Horcoff hater)

Marconius is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 11:02 AM
  #46
copperandblue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 10,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone
Really?

I'll take 80 games of a healthy Shawn Horcoff over 16 games of Marty Reasoner.

Marty has to come back from that injury of his, and that's always easier said than done.

As for ZERO question... Horcoff has already proven he is better offensively... he's on a level a little lower than Reasoner defensively and on face-offs though (but he's catching up on both).

Ohh man, now I'm back to agreeing with Dawgbone again... stupid political thread

Anyways, and this coming from someone who isn't a real fan of Horcoff, if the question is which center may need to look over his shoulder then I think Reasoner may be the guy. Assuming we are discussing a line up after Schremp is legitimately ready to play in the NHL.

I see Horcoff sort of like a utility player, he doesn't need to line up at center to be effective. If you consider a line up at center consisting of;

Nedved, York, Reasoner, Horcoff, Stoll and Schremp then it becomes apparent that 1 guy needs to go and 1 guy needs to be moved to the wing.

For me that leaves Nedved, Schremp, York and Stoll with Horcoff moving to the wing. If you want more talent on the second then York can move over for Schremp and Horcoff slides into #3 or 4.

Simply put, Horcoff gives you flexibility that Reasoner doesn't.

Also a consideration, although Reasoner looked very good early last season he is also only a year away from waivers and hasn't really proven to perform for 82 games.

copperandblue is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 11:10 AM
  #47
dawgbone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
If you asked me right now, based on everything we know, who would I keep, Reasoner or Horcoff.

At this very second it's Horcoff. The reason being is that Reasoner's injury wasn't supposed to have him miss 66 games. There is obviously a big time problem, and I still haven't heard a positive prognosis for Reasoner yet. A healthy Horcoff is better than an injured Reasoner, and that's what we have right now.

dawgbone is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 11:34 AM
  #48
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,868
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
well... actually Reasoner is fully healthy. Mentally? Perhaps not, because we all saw with Grier what an injury of thisleve can do to a player. However, he was ready to play inthe last couple of games of the regular season last year so with the summer also under his belt he should be 100%

Between the two.... Reasoner has MUCH MUCH more potential to be a very important part of a team. Marty I see has a B. Morrison type player in the future. I mean heck, he scored 30 point last year (well.. two years ago..... you know what I mean) and that was on the RPM line - I haveNO doubt at all in mind that if he played with two superstar wingersthat he'd be a 60 point player)

__________________
http://hfboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=160 - the Unofficial HF Political board
thome_26 is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 11:42 AM
  #49
dawgbone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Is he fully healthy though?

I mean when he first got hurt he was going to be out for a few weeks, and aside from a 3 game stint, he was gone the full year.

Do we even know what is wrong? I mean it wasn't damage to a ligament... at least not as far as I can recall.

His injury is very worrisome, simply because we kept hearing that he'd be ready in a few weeks. Was he really healthy at the end of the year, or was he healthy like he was when he came back for 3 games, then couldn't play anymore?

dawgbone is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 11:46 AM
  #50
copperandblue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 10,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thome_26
Marty I see has a B. Morrison type player in the future. I mean heck, he scored 30 point last year (well.. two years ago..... you know what I mean) and that was on the RPM line - I haveNO doubt at all in mind that if he played with two superstar wingersthat he'd be a 60 point player)
That may actually be a pretty good comparison. I hadn't put those two together.

However, is Morrison as good as his numbers suggest or are his linemates better than almost all others? When considering what players I would be happy seeing brought in, I always leaned towards passing on Morrison because I am not convinced he would be the same player somewhere else.

Another player of this nature, for me, is Conroy. I think this guy benefitted from Iginla and when he signs his UFA contract, he will be just like Todd Marchant. A good checking center with limited abilityto make things happen on his own.

This isn't a knock on Reasoner, it's just a feeling that he needs top end talent to help him produce. Talent that the Oilers don't have.

copperandblue is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.