HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Pierre McGuire hard-on for this year's draft was...

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-28-2004, 01:34 PM
  #1
dawgbone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
The Pierre McGuire hard-on for this year's draft was...

Lauri Tukonen

Yeesh... at 10 Pierre was already throwing his huge fit that Tukonen hadn't been drafted.

__________________
TheSpecialist - MacT thinks he was that good of a hockey player when in actuality he was no better then a Louie Debrusk.
dawgbone is offline  
Old
06-28-2004, 03:05 PM
  #2
PineJockey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: E-Town
Posts: 616
vCash: 500
I swear if McGuire says the name Zach Parise one more time I'm going to shoot myself. Apparently in McGuire's mind Parise has already won a Hart Trophy, and a fistfull of Stanley Cup rings. He is almost as bad as Matts and Salo.

PineJockey is offline  
Old
06-28-2004, 03:10 PM
  #3
Oilersyul89
Registered User
 
Oilersyul89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Montreal
Posts: 795
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Oilersyul89 Send a message via Yahoo to Oilersyul89
In Pierre's mind Zach is already a Hall of Famer!! Yup, in the hall, right next to Piere!

WHAMO!!!

Oilersyul89 is offline  
Old
06-28-2004, 03:12 PM
  #4
theoil
Registered User
 
theoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 9,155
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineJockey
I swear if McGuire says the name Zach Parise one more time I'm going to shoot myself. Apparently in McGuire's mind Parise has already won a Hart Trophy, and a fistfull of Stanley Cup rings. He is almost as bad as Matts and Salo.
Let's not overstate it now. No doubt that McGuire believes in making up for a lack of talent by going overboard on the entertainment side.

theoil is offline  
Old
06-28-2004, 07:35 PM
  #5
Behind Enemy Lines
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 3,790
vCash: 500
I will defend Mr. McGuire. I really enjoy his passion for this game and his ability to communicate it to the viewer. He is a refreshing foil to the button-down, conservative approach of many hockey broadcasters. This is most notable at the NHL draft.

I love that Pierre McGuire expresses bold opinions about players and team selections. You know clearly where McGuire stands and it is good to have to have a knowledgeable voice stand up for his convictions. In regards to his Parise commentary, McGuire is not a lone voice in the wilderness. The reality is outside Oiler circles there is strong support for Parise in alot of trade publications and prospect listings.

Good for Pierre for speaking his mind. He added (as always) some colour to a rather uneventful draft. His opinions, much like our own, will be easy to evaluate in two to three years as the fortunes of drafted players become clear for all to see.

Behind Enemy Lines is offline  
Old
06-28-2004, 10:40 PM
  #6
aspin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Regina
Posts: 1,923
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behind Enemy Lines
I will defend Mr. McGuire. I really enjoy his passion for this game and his ability to communicate it to the viewer. He is a refreshing foil to the button-down, conservative approach of many hockey broadcasters. This is most notable at the NHL draft.

I love that Pierre McGuire expresses bold opinions about players and team selections. You know clearly where McGuire stands and it is good to have to have a knowledgeable voice stand up for his convictions. In regards to his Parise commentary, McGuire is not a lone voice in the wilderness. The reality is outside Oiler circles there is strong support for Parise in alot of trade publications and prospect listings.

Good for Pierre for speaking his mind. He added (as always) some colour to a rather uneventful draft. His opinions, much like our own, will be easy to evaluate in two to three years as the fortunes of drafted players become clear for all to see.

He should know what he is talking about more before he spouts off so loudly. In regards to the Oilers he stated the Oilers HAVE to take a goalie because they have nobody behind Conklin and Markannen. I guess he does not know that Deslauriers outplayed Harding at the WJC camp and he outplayed Fleury in the playoffs. He is also currently listed as the Oilers number one prospect. Just a small oversight though for someone who doesn't follow all the small market teams.


Last edited by aspin: 06-29-2004 at 01:07 AM.
aspin is offline  
Old
06-28-2004, 10:43 PM
  #7
Matts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2,911
vCash: 500
In all honesty

has Pierre ever been so right about anything or any player as I was about Tommy?

Matts is offline  
Old
06-28-2004, 10:54 PM
  #8
OilerFan4Life
Registered User
 
OilerFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Heartland of Hockey
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,944
vCash: 1991
It kinda cracked me up when he said " The oilers need to take a goalie here cause Ty Conklin aint taking you to the promise land anytime soon"

OilerFan4Life is offline  
Old
06-29-2004, 01:11 AM
  #9
Behind Enemy Lines
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 3,790
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspin
He should know what he is talking about more before he spouts off so loudly. In regards to the Oilers he stated the Oilers HAVE to take a goalie because they have nobody behind Conklin and Markannen. I guess he does not know that Deslauriers outplayed Harding at the WJC and he outplayed Fleury in the playoffs. He is also currently listed as the Oilers number one prospect. Just a small oversight though for someone who doesn't follow all the small market teams.
I personally believe the Oilers need an upgrade in net. Especially in light of moves by St. Louis and L.A. who acted decisively to address perceived weakness in net. The Oil will compete with both teams to make the playoffs ... whenever the next season occurs.

I like Deslauriers' potential but he still has some work to do. By the way, I attended virtually all of last summer's Junior Camp in Calgary. Harding definitely outplayed Deslauriers and was imo arguably the best tender in camp. Harding also had better results over the past several years. No slight to Deslauriers, but Harding was well deserving of his backup status at the WJT.

Needless to say, I feel better today with two prospective blue-chip goaltenders in the fold. If both Deslauriers and Dubnyk develop, look out, we'll have an awesome goaltending tandem. And, at worst, a valuable trading asset.

You may be right in your opinion that McGuire is ill informed and doesn't know what he is talking about. Or perhaps he doesn't share the bullish optimism about Oiler goaltending which exists on this site? Who knows, perhaps Conklin will take this team 'to the promised land.' However, count me in as a skeptic...

On this last statement, I hope this can in a year or two be my contribution to Lowtide's thread about biggest backfire statements!


Last edited by Behind Enemy Lines: 06-29-2004 at 01:15 AM.
Behind Enemy Lines is offline  
Old
06-29-2004, 01:17 AM
  #10
Allan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Edmonton
Country: United Nations
Posts: 1,405
vCash: 500
I think most of the optimism about Conklin involves the "promised land" being "Deslariers or Dubnyk taking over as excellent starters." I really don't think that the Oilers' brass see him as much more than a potentially very good stop-gap.

But maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Allan is offline  
Old
06-29-2004, 04:16 PM
  #11
Matts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2,911
vCash: 500
Yeah, I can't slam Pierre for saying something like that

I mean I like Ty and all but it's not speaking out of turn to speculate that the Oilers won't find success with Conklin in net. But I'm all for giving the guy a shot, I mean I saw Salo's play rot this team from the inside out and his contract tie managment's hands so that's why I'm a fan of Conklin's..at least for now

Matts is offline  
Old
06-29-2004, 04:38 PM
  #12
dawgbone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
The thing I don't get is that while Pierre was talking about it, the fact that the Oilers picking a goaltender in this draft had no impact on the team in the near future.

It's not like D-Dub or Schwarz was going to come in this season and change the face of Edmonton's goaltending situation.

Pierre was talking exclusively about now, and not about the future, as he failed to mention anything about JDD or Mike Morrison.

dawgbone is offline  
Old
06-29-2004, 05:39 PM
  #13
krooky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 158
vCash: 500
If Mcguire loves him so much the kid must have all kinds of SAP!!!

krooky is offline  
Old
06-29-2004, 08:30 PM
  #14
jadeddog
Registered User
 
jadeddog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Posts: 12,186
vCash: 500
mcguire is one of (if not THE) biggest joke in all of the hockey commentator world IMO.... everytime we bash him on the boards, which is often, i tell myself to not post and rant against him....but each and every time i end up writing something like my opening statment in this post, lol..... i guess i must really not like him if the need for me to bash him always outweighs my own discretion

jadeddog is offline  
Old
06-30-2004, 06:34 PM
  #15
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Oilers Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Philly in April 2014
Country: United States
Posts: 5,963
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behind Enemy Lines
I love that Pierre McGuire expresses bold opinions about players and team selections. You know clearly where McGuire stands and it is good to have to have a knowledgeable voice stand up for his convictions. In regards to his Parise commentary, McGuire is not a lone voice in the wilderness. The reality is outside Oiler circles there is strong support for Parise in alot of trade publications and prospect listings.
Knowledgeable voice? Maybe on what goes on at the draft and in the NHL, certainly not about NCAA hockey. During the WJC back in January he was discussing Jimmy Howard (the Maine goaltender who was injured and was replaced by Michigan State's Dominic Vicari. Montoya was originally suppose to backup Howard). Anyway, he was mentioning a game that took place between Maine and Dartmouth and how the game versus Dartmouth was "not important to Maine" because Dartmouth doesn't play in the same conference. At the time, both Maine and Dartmouth were ranked among the top 15 teams in the nation. So for Mr. McGuire to say that Maine's game vs. Dartmouth was NOT important was not only incorrect, but also misinforming both the Canadian and US fans watching who aren't all that up on NCAA hockey. It WAS important to Maine because of the PWR (pair-wise rankings). The PWR is what determines who goes to the Frozen Four Tournament and who doesn't. It's a points system based on things such as win-loss-tie records versus in-conference opponents and nationally ranked opponents (in-conference or not). So my assumption is either Mr. Maguire has no clue as to what the heck he is talking about as far as NCAA hockey goes and/or has no idea about what the PWR is and how it works or both.

Oilers Chick is offline  
Old
07-01-2004, 12:19 AM
  #16
Behind Enemy Lines
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 3,790
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers Chick
Knowledgeable voice? Maybe on what goes on at the draft and in the NHL, certainly not about NCAA hockey. During the WJC back in January he was discussing Jimmy Howard (the Maine goaltender who was injured and was replaced by Michigan State's Dominic Vicari. Montoya was originally suppose to backup Howard). Anyway, he was mentioning a game that took place between Maine and Dartmouth and how the game versus Dartmouth was "not important to Maine" because Dartmouth doesn't play in the same conference. At the time, both Maine and Dartmouth were ranked among the top 15 teams in the nation. So for Mr. McGuire to say that Maine's game vs. Dartmouth was NOT important was not only incorrect, but also misinforming both the Canadian and US fans watching who aren't all that up on NCAA hockey. It WAS important to Maine because of the PWR (pair-wise rankings). The PWR is what determines who goes to the Frozen Four Tournament and who doesn't. It's a points system based on things such as win-loss-tie records versus in-conference opponents and nationally ranked opponents (in-conference or not). So my assumption is either Mr. Maguire has no clue as to what the heck he is talking about as far as NCAA hockey goes and/or has no idea about what the PWR is and how it works or both.
That's unfortunate McGuire chose to comment upon something so complex as NCAA sports. Funny too because I believe he is a U.S. college alumus. However, between the College Football bowl rankings nightmare and your description of NCAA hockey rankings, it seems to me that anyone less than a computer science genius or engineer is almost incapable of understanding how this 'science' works.

On a Canadian based network (I assume TSN) covering a Canadian National Team, my beef is actually that he would bother talking at all about the implication of a Maine versus Dartmouth NCAA hockey game. I would much rather see his analysis focused on what he's being paid to do - cover the Canadian Junior team and if anything, babble about its primary feeder system, the CHL, where the majority of its players see service and operates under a much simpler system of wins and losses. Save the NCAA and state-side coverage to ESPN 2 or whatever second rate U.S. network actually covers the American Team in the World Junior Tournament.

So indirectly, I guess we agree. McGuire should stick to what he knows best. NHL hockey and Canadian hockey with some nice insight into players on all competing teams. When considering the vast majority of the audience to whom he is speaking, that is why we tune in and that is where we want to be informed. A epic battle between Maine and Dartmouth has far less appeal to the vast majority of those watching in this case. As would a Finnish elite game between TPS Turku and HIFK Helsinki. Or a German league tilt between Krenfeld and Mannheim.

Behind Enemy Lines is offline  
Old
07-01-2004, 06:06 PM
  #17
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Oilers Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Philly in April 2014
Country: United States
Posts: 5,963
vCash: 500
First off, I take exception to you implying that NCAA Hockey is "covered by second rate" media outlets. While I agree that ESPN does hockey (NHL, college or whatever) very little if any justice. The people who cover NCAA hockey on a regular basis is as knowledgeable about the NCAA as the hockey gurus up in Canada who cover the CHL. Many of the NCAA guys who cover the league have been doing it for many, many years. Many of them have been a part of NCAA hockey far longer than ESPN has even been around (25 years).

Second, what McGuire was talking about when he mentioned the Maine/Dartmouth game, was Howard's goaltending record, stats, etc. At the time, he was one of, if not the best goaltender in the county. He was, at the time, even better than Montoya. But it was all a moot point to go into that much detail since Howard was injured and not playing at the WJC.

Oilers Chick is offline  
Old
07-01-2004, 07:31 PM
  #18
Behind Enemy Lines
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 3,790
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers Chick
First off, I take exception to you implying that NCAA Hockey is "covered by second rate" media outlets. While I agree that ESPN does hockey (NHL, college or whatever) very little if any justice. The people who cover NCAA hockey on a regular basis is as knowledgeable about the NCAA as the hockey gurus up in Canada who cover the CHL. Many of the NCAA guys who cover the league have been doing it for many, many years. Many of them have been a part of NCAA hockey far longer than ESPN has even been around (25 years).

Second, what McGuire was talking about when he mentioned the Maine/Dartmouth game, was Howard's goaltending record, stats, etc. At the time, he was one of, if not the best goaltender in the county. He was, at the time, even better than Montoya. But it was all a moot point to go into that much detail since Howard was injured and not playing at the WJC.
Thank you for your continued editorializing about NCAA hockey. Unfortunately, it is now coming across as an inferiority complex. No need to beat us over the head, we get it. NCAA hockey is good. American coverage of NCAA hockey is good. Now, back to the point, not everyone cares about NCAA hockey.

I've seen NCAA hockey coverage going back twenty years with local cable offerings of U.N.D. hockey and most recently via feeds on NHL Network. I am somewhat versed about good and bad coverage of NCAA hockey. And I doubt very much that any hockey broadcaster is infallible. But perhaps you know better and NCAA hockey gurus don't make mistakes.

It is unfortunately, I guess for you, that McGuire tried to speak about more than U.S. goaltender Howard and instead chose to delve into what for many viewers would be mundane information about the significance of a Dartmouth versus Main hockey game. You win ... I guess ... if you choose to fixate on this point as the way in which you opt to evaluate Pierre McGuire's hockey knowledge.

I admire your boosterism for NCAA hockey. Care, love, and be passionate about your college hockey game. But please, please do not be surprised when others do not share the same knowledge or believe the hockey world rises and sets on NCAA hockey.

Behind Enemy Lines is offline  
Old
07-01-2004, 10:07 PM
  #19
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Oilers Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Philly in April 2014
Country: United States
Posts: 5,963
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behind Enemy Lines
Thank you for your continued editorializing about NCAA hockey. Unfortunately, it is now coming across as an inferiority complex. No need to beat us over the head, we get it. NCAA hockey is good. American coverage of NCAA hockey is good. Now, back to the point, not everyone cares about NCAA hockey.

I've seen NCAA hockey coverage going back twenty years with local cable offerings of U.N.D. hockey and most recently via feeds on NHL Network. I am somewhat versed about good and bad coverage of NCAA hockey. And I doubt very much that any hockey broadcaster is infallible. But perhaps you know better and NCAA hockey gurus don't make mistakes.

It is unfortunately, I guess for you, that McGuire tried to speak about more than U.S. goaltender Howard and instead chose to delve into what for many viewers would be mundane information about the significance of a Dartmouth versus Main hockey game. You win ... I guess ... if you choose to fixate on this point as the way in which you opt to evaluate Pierre McGuire's hockey knowledge.

I admire your boosterism for NCAA hockey. Care, love, and be passionate about your college hockey game. But please, please do not be surprised when others do not share the same knowledge or believe the hockey world rises and sets on NCAA hockey.


If Maguire is as knowledgeable about hockey in general as he leads people to believe, he should know better. I'm not saying he should be perfect, but he should at least try and get the facts straight before spouting off. Having an opinion is one thing, but to imply that his word is gospel and/or not admit to a mistake is something else. I've seen Maguire and his rants enough to know that he does a lot of so-called "table pounding" to voice his opinion. He doesn't need to break a plaque over the viewing audience's heads to get them to believe him. If they do, they do. If they don't, he should get over it and move on. But he should also admit it if he is wrong in whatever he's ranting and raving about.

Maguire isn't the only one getting it wrong about the NCAA, so has other Canadian media outlets. At the same token, I've also seen erroneous reporting by credible American media sources who also get it wrong about the CHL or even Canadian based NHL teams. In both cases, I've called them on it as I've seen them.

BTW, I don't really care if people share my knowledge or love of NCAA hockey. But it shouldn't be put down because it is different in style, rules, etc. especially if people have no knowledge whatsoever about how the league works, let alone have even seen a game. I commend you for at least having watched it.

Oilers Chick is offline  
Old
07-01-2004, 11:27 PM
  #20
Behind Enemy Lines
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 3,790
vCash: 500
Long (and probably boring) Post

[QUOTE=Oilers Chick]If Maguire is as knowledgeable about hockey in general as he leads people to believe, he should know better. I'm not saying he should be perfect, but he should at least try and get the facts straight before spouting off. Having an opinion is one thing, but to imply that his word is gospel and/or not admit to a mistake is something else. I've seen Maguire and his rants enough to know that he does a lot of so-called "table pounding" to voice his opinion. He doesn't need to break a plaque over the viewing audience's heads to get them to believe him. If they do, they do. If they don't, he should get over it and move on. But he should also admit it if he is wrong in whatever he's ranting and raving about.

Maguire isn't the only one getting it wrong about the NCAA, so has other Canadian media outlets. At the same token, I've also seen erroneous reporting by credible American media sources who also get it wrong about the CHL or even Canadian based NHL teams. In both cases, I've called them on it as I've seen them.
[/QUOTE

I personally think Pierre McGuire's hockey knowledge is exceptional. But why take my word on it, if as you question, 'If Maguire is as knowledgeable about hockey in general as he leads people to believe, he should know better.' Why not see how some of hockey's great minds and sportwriter peers feel about McGuire's hockey knowledge and credibility.

But first, what is Pierre McGuire's hockey background? Is there any substance and credibility behind his bluster? He played varsity football, baseball and hockey at a U.S. university. He played hockey in Europe. So he has played the game at a high level. McGuire has worked as an NHL scout and head coach. This includes stints with two pretty good hockey minds, Scotty Bowman and Brian Burke. Another Bowman alumnus, Pierre McGuire is a past assistant coach with hockey's winningest coach.

What is the peer opinion of sports writers about Pierre McGuire, Colour Commentator?

William Houston - Globe & Mail
Pierre McGuireFormer Hartford Whalers coach and assistant coach to Scotty Bowman in Pittsburgh, McGuire has emerged as one of the highest-profile hockey analysts in Canada. Handles colour commentary for TSN on its NHL broadcasts, appears regularly on radio stations across the country and also writes for Sports Illustrated. Calls them as he sees them.


April 17, 2002
McGuire lands new gig with TSN
By ROB BRODIE -- Ottawa Sun

A face familiar to Ottawa hockey fans continues to see his star rise at TSN.

The network announced last night that Pierre McGuire has been elevated to game analyst duty starting next season, when TSN begins a new five-year NHL national cable contract.

McGuire is being moved from his studio work on TSN and The NHL Network to work alongside the network's choice as its lead play-by-play voice, Gord Miller.

"Gord and Pierre have wonderful chemistry together on That's Hockey and they have a tremendous amount of respect for each other," said TSN president Keith Pelley about a decision that has been widely speculated upon for months.

McGuire has been a radio analyst on Montreal Canadiens games, and a regular contributor to Ottawa Senators pre-game shows on radio. Pelley is convinced that McGuire, whose strength is breaking down game action, is "a superstar in the making" at TSN.

"He will become one of the best colour commentators working in this country and in North America," he said.

Perhaps the biggest eye opener, though, was the selection of the network's NHL game host. Linda Freeman, a former breakfast show host at Vancouver Television, is the choice to head up what Pelley says will be "an unstructured, free-flowing concept" of studio show.

"She's an experienced broadcaster with a passion for sports and a passion for hockey," said Pelley of Freeman, a Brantford native who has also worked for The Weather Network and CTV's Canada AM.

Though TSN conducted an exhaustive search to fill the roster for its hockey team, which will cover more than 90 NHL games per season (60 regular season, three rounds of playoffs), only Freeman comes from outside the network's building.

Two of TSN's familiar hockey experts, Bob McKenzie and Dave Hodge, will supply intermission analysis. CFL host Dave Randorf is the No. 2 play-by-play man, with his partner yet to be named.

Miller's change in status also creates a void in the host's chair for That's Hockey, which will be filled by TSN veteran Gino Reda.

2004 Stanley Cup Predictions: Pierre McGuire easily beat his peers in TSN's Expert 2004 Stanley Cup Final Predictions. McGuire was 11-4 after four rounds in predicting playoff series while his next closest rival was 9-6.

Finally, from the Pittsburg Gazette - May 30, 2004:
Former Penguins assistant coach Pierre McGuire, who is close to Keenan and now works as a TV analyst in Canada, has been touted as a potential replacement for Panthers assistant GM Grant Sonier.

Edit: He is also ranked #65 in The Hockey New's Annual 100 People of Power & Influence. This is up from last year's #85 position ranking.

Safe to say beyond our opinions as fans that Pierre McGuire has both an impressive resume but also is well regarded by people in the business of hockey.

As to your second comment about McGuire never admitting a mistake. I've personally seen him on more than one occasion make a spontaneous remark, be challenged upon it, realize his error and apologize. That to me is quality character but also a flexible mindset to admit mistakes. He is passionate and certainly not infallible, but in my opinion, a knowledgeable hockey guy who is currently the best at what he does.


Last edited by Behind Enemy Lines: 07-02-2004 at 01:08 AM.
Behind Enemy Lines is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.