HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Retro jersey help.

Old
02-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Mr Forever
The Oilers :(

vCash: 500
Retro jersey help.

Hello Los Angeles, I'm an Oilers fan looking for help on buying a retro purple/gold Kings jersey with Doughty customized on the back for a sick friend.

I've been looking around online and the only retro uniforms I can find are Robatille and Dionne. If anyone could find me a link or just give me some general info that'd be much appreciated!

Mr Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2011, 08:44 PM
WhereIsIt
#gift

vCash: 50
I'm looking to get one of these too, but I couldn't find one online. I thought I saw one at my local jersey city though, maybe try ordering through them in store.

WhereIsIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2011, 09:00 PM
KingsKnight
Reclaimed the Crown

They used to be available online, but the only place I've seen them recently is at Staples Center in the Team LA store. You might have to try contacting them to get it, or find someone on the boards to get one for you.

KingsKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2011, 10:47 AM
mharolde

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrForever View Post
Hello Los Angeles, I'm an Oilers fan looking for help on buying a retro purple/gold Kings jersey with Doughty customized on the back for a sick friend.

I've been looking around online and the only retro uniforms I can find are Robatille and Dionne. If anyone could find me a link or just give me some general info that'd be much appreciated!
http://www.customthrowbackjerseys.co...ber(s)%22.html

This what you are looking for?

mharolde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2011, 11:08 AM
guzmania

Last edited by guzmania: 02-06-2011 at 02:09 PM.
guzmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Belanger25
ZUES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzmania View Post
If you want a cheap ugly knock off.

Belanger25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Whiskeypete

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrForever View Post

i assume your talking this season's 'Legends' version. all the one's youll find are knock-offs or replicas. even the ones they are selling at Team LA at Staples. they aren't selling the Reebok replica or authentic. there was discussion earlier on this season on the LGK site about it. the store wasn't carrying the Reebok versions, but iirc the CCM replica version which wasn't even the correct color according to people that some them first hand. as of now i'm not sure where/when the reebok versions will be made available. the only ones available i know of currently are the game worn jerseys the team sells

http://lakingsstore.com/index.php?cP...fdl2729nhsgg42

Whiskeypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Mr Forever
The Oilers :(

Thanks for the help everyone

Mr Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2011, 03:50 AM
FootKnight
This ****ing team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskeypete View Post
i assume your talking this season's 'Legends' version. all the one's youll find are knock-offs or replicas. even the ones they are selling at Team LA at Staples. they aren't selling the Reebok replica or authentic. there was discussion earlier on this season on the LGK site about it. the store wasn't carrying the Reebok versions, but iirc the CCM replica version which wasn't even the correct color according to people that some them first hand. as of now i'm not sure where/when the reebok versions will be made available. the only ones available i know of currently are the game worn jerseys the team sells

http://lakingsstore.com/index.php?cP...fdl2729nhsgg42
Really? What's the point of brining them out and wearing them if they aren't going to let me give them money for one? God damn it, Kings. :

FootKnight is offline   Reply With Quote