HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Eric Brewer

Old
02-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Vitto79

vCash: 500
Eric Brewer

So he seems healthy finally and has a big shot at the Point. Alot of teams would like him. I could see the Rangers and Blues hooking up

I figure a Dman of his caliber gets a 2nd for sure. Would it take more?

Vitto79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Randall Ritchey
HockeyBuzz Blues

vCash: 50
Except the Blues are still in the playoff hunt, and wont trade him unless we implode or get blown away by a trade offer.

Randall Ritchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2011, 08:45 PM
SirPaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Ritchey View Post
Except the Blues are still in the playoff hunt, and wont trade him unless we implode or get blown away by a trade offer.
This, lets wait a week or two and see where we are at in the standings

SirPaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2011, 08:50 PM
HooliganX2

vCash: 772
The Blues are currently 6 points out with a couple games in hand. So It doesn't look like they will be sellers at the deadline.

It wont be until right at the deadline to see if the Blues are sellers or not. If the Blues are still within 6 points or so at the deadline I don't see them trading Brewer. Also it seems they are trying to resign him.

If Brewer does become available it seems like a lot of teams could use him. So I'm thinking a anywhere from a good prospect and a 2nd to a decent prospect and a 3rd depending on how many teams are in need at the deadline.

HooliganX2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2011, 09:14 PM
Mike Liut

no less than a 1st rounder

Mike Liut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2011, 11:05 AM
dxgoalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooliganX2 View Post
The Blues are currently 6 points out with a couple games in hand. So It doesn't look like they will be sellers at the deadline.

It wont be until right at the deadline to see if the Blues are sellers or not. If the Blues are still within 6 points or so at the deadline I don't see them trading Brewer. Also it seems they are trying to resign him.

If Brewer does become available it seems like a lot of teams could use him. So I'm thinking a anywhere from a good prospect and a 2nd to a decent prospect and a 3rd depending on how many teams are in need at the deadline.
where did you hear this, because I've heard the opposite that no contract negotiations have gone on. Sounds like the blues want to solidify the new investors before resuming contract negotiations

dxgoalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2011, 11:26 AM
2 Minute Minor
Hi Keeba!

vCash: 714
According to local papers, the Blues have leaked that there is interest in resigning Brewer. I think that's all the further its gotten, though.

2 Minute Minor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2011, 11:48 AM
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
Trick Daddy

vCash: 2498
I figure the Canes would be interested, but we'll see what the asking price would be. St Louis isn't even out of the mix so I'm not even remotely banking on him ever being on the market.

DaveG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2011, 11:58 AM
sh724

Brewer said a week or two ago that he wont wave his NTC, since he was wife just had a baby he wants to stay with her

sh724 is offline   Reply With Quote