+ We turned on a boxing match and a hockey game broke out
+ Powerplay very effective tonight!
+ Fleury didn't get hurt
+ 2 men on the bench at the end of the game. double That is just classic.
- BYLSMA (putting Fleury out there down 6-0, knowing what was in store? Are you ****ing kidding me?!!!)
- NHL (for not ending this game about about the 10 minute mark of the 3rd period when the Gilles thing happened... nothing, and I mean nothing good was going to come from continuing that game and injuries seemed very likely. They put both teams at risk and it was ****ing clueless on their part. CALL THE GOD DAMN GAME ALREADY AND GIVE THEM THE WIN. Just retarded and irresponsible.
- Gilles (for being a head-hunting pile of pig excrement... if the league doesn't suspend him at least 5 games it's a joke and Rule 48 is a joke because he had no intention other than to injure and made no effort to hide the elbow to the head from the blind side. If it had been Orpik or someone else doing that I'd say the same thing.)
- Vancouver (for cutting Grabner loose his first year... smooth.)
- Not one really clean, entertaining fight among how many... 14?
- Obese white trash fans from both sides in the stands, making scenes in front of cameras.
+ Some of the AHL guys handled themselves pretty well. Not sure they expected this.
+ Godard coming off the bench. Showing why he's valuable to the team. Think if that was Fleury back there. Although, I think BJ would have handled himself pretty well.
+ Dupuis actually kicking some ass.
- The entire Islanders team. What a *** joke. Are you kidding me? The attempted sucker punch on Talbot. Gilles flying elbow on Tangradi, hitting him when he's hurt, then taunting the kid when he's on the ice. Classy. That inbred goon going after Johnson. Tavares chopping Letang. Guys running the goalies. Again, are you kidding me? I'm all for playing tough, getting retribution, etc, but that was a pathetic display, from a pathetic organization.
- The referees. Apparently rather than trying to control the game, they decided it would be cool to just sit back and watch the fights. Not escorting the inbred goon off the ice (the one who went after BJ)? Standing there while the other inbred goon had Talbot on his back and his fist cocked? Their one attempt at civility was tossing Rupp and Engelland, which virtually left the Pens severly shorthanded in the physical dept. Good job you *** clowns. Have fun bagging groceries.
no one seriously injured.. well tangradi and martin we'll see
2 we have an ahl team plus staal defense and a goalie
did we set a record for fights and penalty minutes?
will johnson and goddard get suspensions?
vatale is a beast same with n. johnson