HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Custom Goalie Sticks (Raycroft Goalie Stick)

Old
03-02-2011, 10:09 PM
JKG33
Richards & Carter

vCash: 500
Custom Goalie Sticks (Raycroft Goalie Stick)

Does anybody know where I could find them? I still have one that I bought 3 years ago, but I think it is going to break soon. Its to the point where I only use it for games. The paint (or whatever the fancy name is) is falling off, leaving the paddle exposed, and the blade is really chipped. Its the only curve I have a decent shot with.

Anyway, anybody seen these for sale? Doesn't matter what color, just as long as its an 8K SR.

Another question, how long do goalie sticks take to get custom ordered? and how many do you have to buy at once? I would consider ordering if I could get a Raycroft curve.

JKG33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2011, 10:58 PM
blueberrydanish

www.goaliestore.com

If noone here can help ya try browsing through there...its not a store, just a big goalie forum, so chances are its been discussed or can be asked there.

blueberrydanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2011, 03:03 AM
canuck44

I think I heard for sherwood, they'll do custom T90 goalie sticks with no minimum order amount. But I could be wrong.

canuck44 is offline   Reply With Quote