HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sidney Crosby

Closed Thread

Old
07-01-2004, 11:23 PM
Humus

vCash: 500
Sidney Crosby

Shouldn't we forget about Demitra, Palffy and all other FA's and concentrate on getting Crosby? or the 1st overall pick in next years draft?

Old
07-01-2004, 11:29 PM
NYR469

there is no way of guaranteeing the #1 pick, even if we lost every game we might not get it...and there are several peices of the future puzzle already here, so to damage the development of those guys so you might get lucky in the lottery is just stupid...

you gotta try to create the best situation possible for the kids like balej, lundmark, tyutin, pock, murray, etc to learn and improve...

and then when it comes to the draft you just cross your fingers and hope the cards fall the right way, because even after adding a few vets to make the team more competive we're still gonna lose lots of games but atleast we might not go in expecting to lose 70

Old
07-01-2004, 11:54 PM
Humus

i much rather cross my fingers and hope for #1 pick having had the worst record thus having higher chances. Don't forget, by having this oportunity you have played many youngsters the whole season. I would try to deal Jagr even if it means taking on more of his salary making him very affordable for other teams. If we start from bottom than lets do it right. Pittsburgh had the worst record and got the 2nd pick, so there is a risk but one that i would take.

Closed Thread