HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Hello, Penner fan here...

Old
03-01-2011, 02:45 AM
RedDeerOilersFan

vCash: 500
Hello, Penner fan here...

I was wondering if someone could help me find where I can buy the Kings retro 3rd, I would Like a Penner one. Thanks

RedDeerOilersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2011, 05:26 AM
Mindcircus

I think they were on sale in the Team LA store at Staples Center early in the year. Not sure if that's still the case. Also, they weren't the EDGE jerseys either which look way nicer.

Rumors are that the Kings might use the retros much more next year, so if you don't find it this season wait till next season.

Mindcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2011, 05:34 AM
Monarchist

Yeah I am holding out for next season's.

Monarchist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Zad
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDeerOilersFan View Post
I was wondering if someone could help me find where I can buy the Kings retro 3rd, I would Like a Penner one. Thanks
try icejerseys.com. I like them.

Zad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2011, 11:43 AM
kingsholygrail
Interference = Cup

Pretty sure they're still on sale in TeamLA. Decent deal I think. I've been thinking of grabbing one.

kingsholygrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Whiskeypete

icejerseys doesnt have them on their site any longer. i just looked a few nights ago. there is a thread on the LGK site from earlier this season of someone that got one from IJ's. at the time they were told they had a limited number of the RbK Edge, because Rbk was only making a limited run of them.

river city doesn't have them or anyplace else i've looked.

the ones at Team LA at Staples are the CCM replicas. people say they don't look as nice color wise as the Rbk versions. my guess is because of the material fabric. CCM has historically made jerseys with a heavier and coarse weight of fabric and the Rbk's are a smoother almost cotton like fabric. the Rbk's to me aren't what many people are used to when it comes to hockey jerseys, at least those that have played. i was amazed at how different the material is. those differences in fabric will make a big difference in how they appear.

im like most others and will wait until the official Rbk ones get released again

Whiskeypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2011, 06:08 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

Im just curious if anyone knows rather or not the Kings still have equipment sales after the season and if so where they have them?

They used to just take everything to Culver City Ice and let you rummage through everything until you found what you wanted. That was the last time I actually thought about it but if they still do sell things like that then maybe it would be helpful to interested people here.

If not then sorry in advance.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote