HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2011-2012 Season Ticket Info

Old
03-03-2011, 10:54 AM
Mr.Krinkle
Pod 6 is Jerks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell232 View Post
For sake of argument, our seats in 232 are only $24 a game. The price "freezes" because we've renewed early ever year. The balcony seats are $22/28 depending on the side, right?

That's not a bad deal, because I think even though the balconies are 'closer' they are a worse view because of the angle. I don't like sitting behind the net.
That's pretty good, mine stayed at 30, what they were last year, which was down from 32 2 y ears ago

Mr.Krinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Cowbell232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Krinkle View Post
That's pretty good, mine stayed at 30, what they were last year, which was down from 32 2 y ears ago
The second year at the Rock they started the various price freezes, and I guess they just keep carrying over. Which has been awesome.

Old
03-03-2011, 11:12 AM
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv

These ticket reps are driving me nuts. lol

Edit: Okay wtf why doesn't it show my account number on my page.

Last edited by BrodeurRULES: 03-03-2011 at 11:27 AM.
BrodeurRULES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Marv4Life
Worth billions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevsIn2010 View Post
It's frustrating to see many empty seats at games like last night when we clearly have enough fans to get 16k per game if the tickets were priced appropriately.
Tampa Bay on a Wednesday night and the fact they've sucked for the first 3 months of the season didn't help either.

Hope they do tiered pricing for 2011.

Marv4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2011, 11:35 AM
cj225
Work in Progress...

Send a message via AIM to cj225
Quote:
Originally Posted by indfin View Post
I have e-mailed my rep (no response) so I will probably call a little later to do just that
They've let a few people go, so I suggest contacting the people on the "staff" page of the new information

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
I dont get it.

I have sat there. I said they offer a nice view. The Rock is built for hockey, and literally every seat in the entire arena offers a nice view. There are no bad seats. However, extreme UL Corner are still the "worst" seats in the house, which is why "worst" was parenthetical.
Yup..whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
These ticket reps are driving me nuts. lol

Edit: Okay wtf why doesn't it show my account number on my page.
BR - like I said above, a few people have been let go this week so they're extremely busy in the office.

cj225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2011, 11:39 AM
indfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj225 View Post
They've let a few people go, so I suggest contacting the people on the "staff" page of the new information

Yup..whatever.

BR - like I said above, a few people have been let go this week so they're extremely busy in the office.
They let people go the same week they are trying to get people to renew (or subscribe) for season tickets? That's one way of doing things.

indfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2011, 11:41 AM
cj225
Work in Progress...

Quote:
Originally Posted by indfin View Post
They let people go the same week they are trying to get people to renew (or subscribe) for season tickets? That's one way of doing things.
Yeah I found out yesterday when I emailed Kelly Baron and there was no response and I called asking for her.

Some people aren't happy about it, but it seems they've let quite a few people go in the last week or so.

Old
03-03-2011, 11:46 AM
indfin

Quote:
Yeah I found out yesterday when I emailed Kelly Baron and there was no response and I called asking for her.

Some people aren't happy about it, but it seems they've let quite a few people go in the last week or so.
I figured Kelly was gone when I got an e-mail from someone else, introducing herself to me. Of course, now she isn't getting back to me

indfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2011, 11:49 AM
Devils Dominion
Conte's Critic

Quote:

You think cost cutting measures or job performance?

Doug Hine is an excellent sales rep, I hope he is still there.

Devils Dominion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2011, 11:54 AM
cj225
Work in Progress...

Quote:

Doug Hine is an excellent sales rep, I hope he is still there.
Cost cutting.

And the STH name have 3 people to go to that will deal with STH accounts. Doug isn't one of them. I'm not sure who was let go though.

Old
03-03-2011, 12:23 PM
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv

Ya I know its just last night they told me that my mom could take care of it over the phone but now I gotta send an email. lol............I should have just made a new account last night. LOL

Old
03-03-2011, 12:30 PM
cj225
Work in Progress...

Quote:
Ya I know its just last night they told me that my mom could take care of it over the phone but now I gotta send an email. lol............I should have just made a new account last night. LOL
They need it in writing BR, that's how it is 99.9% of the time. We have to do the same thing once we split off our tickets.

Old
03-03-2011, 01:06 PM
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv

Quote:
They need it in writing BR, that's how it is 99.9% of the time. We have to do the same thing once we split off our tickets.

It's over with already it was just annoying is all since now I gotta wait till tomorrow to finish everything. I mean he said all my mom had to do was call.

Last edited by BrodeurRULES: 03-03-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Old
03-03-2011, 02:13 PM
BenedictGomez
1st 2say Fire DeBoer

Quote:
You'll never know, because the official word on that is always going to be cost cutting. And maybe it is. But I'd love to think the Devils are getting ruthless in pursuit of their goals. God knows, they're going to need all the sales skills they can muster next season.

BenedictGomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2011, 02:51 PM
zap14

I think balcony prices are going to go back up again during the 2012-2013 season since they would have already sucked everyone in and some people are bound to pay the higher prices again.

zap14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2011, 04:44 PM
guyincognito

lol, I got back and my brain is fried. this reads like a gigantic cluster****.

I guess the most prudent thing to do would be to tell them to go to hell and just front the $300 whatever per for the 6 game playoff strips (they wouldn't dare sell 8 game strips, right?)

guyincognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2011, 07:01 PM
Loyal Patrik
I Like Hockey.

I just met a season ticket rep at the Zubrus/Volchenkov signing. Spoke to him about tickets for next season, hopefully I'll be a season ticket holder in the near future.

Loyal Patrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2011, 07:16 PM
njdevsfn95
Help Vas, Sprite.

you think if i call up and invoke the "well i've renewed early every season so i should be able to move over (say 232) and be subject to those frozen over prices" statement do you think it would work?

only slightly because i'm 100% willing to give it a try

njdevsfn95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2011, 07:20 PM
guyincognito

if they let you move and don't put you in the "wait until the draft party pile" possibly. they normally don't rush to handle account demotions.

when I demoted my tickets, it took awhile. they may tell you something entirely different now, though.

I finally absorbed this cluster of an invoice and I'm more likely to renew than I was before. but possibly ditching the parking pass.

I do wonder what "upgraded seats" means, though as your "perk" or whatever they call it

Old
03-03-2011, 07:30 PM
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevsfn95 View Post
you think if i call up and invoke the "well i've renewed early every season so i should be able to move over (say 232) and be subject to those frozen over prices" statement do you think it would work?

only slightly because i'm 100% willing to give it a try
What do you have to lose. I bet they say something along that lines like you had to be there from the start. lol

Old
03-03-2011, 07:32 PM
devils r my life

If you do it let us know how it goes. If it works I might move from 209 to 208 to save money

devils r my life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2011, 07:35 PM
cj225
Work in Progress...

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
if they let you move and don't put you in the "wait until the draft party pile" possibly. they normally don't rush to handle account demotions.

when I demoted my tickets, it took awhile. they may tell you something entirely different now, though.

I finally absorbed this cluster of an invoice and I'm more likely to renew than I was before. but possibly ditching the parking pass.

I do wonder what "upgraded seats" means, though as your "perk" or whatever they call it
I park in the lot right in front of the arena for roughly $14/game..if you want the info I'll pass it along to you. It's less than the closer lots, and about the same as those further away and you don't have to deal with the Devils!

Old
03-03-2011, 07:36 PM
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post

So I have to wait to go from $31 to $22 sections?

Old
03-03-2011, 07:42 PM
guyincognito

Quote:
I park in the lot right in front of the arena for roughly $14/game..if you want the info I'll pass it along to you. It's less than the closer lots, and about the same as those further away and you don't have to deal with the Devils!
there's alot of $15 lots around. the one on Commerce they used for STH in year 1, the lot next to Gateway with the jackass with the megaphone, etc.

the issue with parking is that my attendance has gradually been going down and what was a good deal isn't so good anymore. I'm probably paying more for it this year than I would if I had just paid $20 at the window.

also, they've got a nasty habit of closing the gate to Commerce at the gateway lot which makes escape a mess.

you take parking out of the equation and add on the food card and it starts to look like a much better deal. that and I don't have to worry when I have to sell, "how am I going to cover the cost of the pass, since I can't re-sell it easily."

that would be a big + if they would open up parking passes to resale.

Old
03-03-2011, 07:43 PM
guyincognito

Quote:
So I have to wait to go from $31 to $22 sections?
dunno, it's just logical that they would go after new money first and then go back to the people that are paying less. that's how it was handled when I (along with some other people) moved after the first season there. we basically snatched the tags off the seats and shoved them in their faces at the draft party, so we reserved them, but I didn't hear from them until mid August, paying off my original bill all the while.