HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Top 20 article/draft review

Closed Thread

Old
07-03-2004, 01:33 AM
db23

vCash: 500
No offense to Chipchura, but it would have been nice to pick up Rob Schremp. He sounds like a character, and seems to have the whole package to be a media star as well. Last year I wanted Dustin Brown or Zach Parise and Patrick O'Sullivan in the second. This year Schremp, and I'm sorry we just missed Alexandrov in the third.

Old
07-03-2004, 04:38 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by db23
According to the IIHF listings Yemelin is 1 inch taller and 5 pounds heavier than Korneev. With one guy considered a physical defensive type, and the other a powerplay quarterback type, that isn't a lot of difference in size. But truthfully I think neither player is one dimensional. Korneev is pretty tough, and Yemelin has decent skill. Both need to put on about 20 pounds though.

I'll stick with Korneev being closer to 5'10 then 6'0. I can't say for Yemelin yet until I see him play. I was hoping that Korneev would come over this summer, but it doesn't look like that will happen. Maybe next year, I like his skill level, although his size will always be a cocern until he adds more weight. If he's a 181, he still needs a good 10 lbs, imo, but I was want to see him over here to see what he can do.

Closed Thread