HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rookie Camp Roster & Times

Closed Thread

Old
07-04-2004, 03:45 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattypred
This week is the rooking camp. There is no other camp until training camp in September.

Last year's rookie camp was held just after the draft because everyone was already in Nashville.

there was the camp where the preds rookies\etc played the jackets rookies...and that was how they determined who would be ATTENDING training camp

Old
07-04-2004, 06:51 PM
hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to hillbilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
there was the camp where the preds rookies\etc played the jackets rookies...and that was how they determined who would be ATTENDING training camp

I'd like to see that game. The Preds are stacked with toughness and skill

Old
07-04-2004, 10:33 PM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
That was the same rookie camp that is coming up. They had a few practices, then they went up to Columbus came back down and practiced some more.

Old
07-04-2004, 11:09 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
That was the same rookie camp that is coming up. They had a few practices, then they went up to Columbus came back down and practiced some more.

hm, for some reason, i'm remembering last summer differently. so..this camp that's coming up...will they have the games again?

as an aside, i'm thrilled to see lassila will be attending..and also kind of interested to see how kaleb betts does. it's pretty easy to forget about that guy.

Old
07-04-2004, 11:17 PM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
hm, for some reason, i'm remembering last summer differently. so..this camp that's coming up...will they have the games again?

as an aside, i'm thrilled to see lassila will be attending..and also kind of interested to see how kaleb betts does. it's pretty easy to forget about that guy.
I'm not sure, but I think it is. I just remember the rookie camp (7NA was there with me) and I remember them leaving for Columbus at one point and coming back. I never really found out much about the game though.

Old
07-05-2004, 12:24 AM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Are they doing anything "open to the public" on Monday or Tuesday?

I'll be out of town for the rest of the camp so those are the only days I could go.

Old
07-06-2004, 02:47 AM
psycho_dad

Let me know how Janne Niskala is doing if he really is joining the camp. His skating is just beautifull and he has a great shot, I just hope he does not convince the coaches enough to get an offer yet. My team really needs him around for one more year.

Old
07-06-2004, 10:27 AM
Pattypred

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
I'm not sure, but I think it is. I just remember the rookie camp (7NA was there with me) and I remember them leaving for Columbus at one point and coming back. I never really found out much about the game though.
A friend and I traveled to Columbus to watch the rookie scrimmages. The Preds looked pretty good. They played on Saturday and Sunday with both games open to the public. The Columbus fans were in poor attendance. The 10 or so Nashville fans were pretty loud. The guys knew we were there.

I haven't heard anything about any scrimmage against Columbus this year.

Closed Thread