HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

OT: NHL:EHM released

Closed Thread

Old
07-02-2004, 02:09 PM
Kodiak

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Kodiak Send a message via AIM to Kodiak Send a message via Yahoo to Kodiak
OT: NHL:EHM released

First and foremost, I have to say, congrats on a great job, Riz!

NHL:EHM was released in Europe today. If you're in North America and need your fix now (like me), you can download a trial as www.sigames.com and pay $40 to upgrade to the full version. If you absolutely need a hard copy, you can try to find a place that will ship overseas or wait until the NA release in September.

Old
07-02-2004, 02:26 PM
pld459666

vCash: 873
Congrats to Riz

All the spoils that you get from this is well deserved.

Congrats!!! :gman:

Old
07-02-2004, 02:29 PM
Kid line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak
First and foremost, I have to say, congrats on a great job, Riz!

NHL:EHM was released in Europe today. If you're in North America and need your fix now (like me), you can download a trial as www.sigames.com and pay $40 to upgrade to the full version. If you absolutely need a hard copy, you can try to find a place that will ship overseas or wait until the NA release in September.
I read you guys talking about this alot. What is it? Is it a NHL simulation game? Thanks in advance.

Old
07-02-2004, 02:46 PM
L.I.RangerFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid line
I read you guys talking about this alot. What is it? Is it a NHL simulation game? Thanks in advance.
Kid Line

If you don't want to have a life anymore, download the game. It is highly addictive and the one way to get rid of Sather as GM.

It is a management game. You sign, trade, assign, etc players, coaches, trainers, etc.

Very VERY VERY Addicting, especially with the thought of no NHL next year.

Old
07-02-2004, 02:58 PM
pld459666

vCash: 873
not only that but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid line
Riz was and still is a poster on these boards.

A Rangers fane the created the game and now it's being released out to the world.

EHM was a great game.

EHM: FE will be better. I'm looking forward to it.

Old
07-02-2004, 03:50 PM
L.I.RangerFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666
Riz was and still is a poster on these boards.

A Rangers fane the created the game and now it's being released out to the world.

EHM was a great game.

EHM: FE will be better. I'm looking forward to it.
Riz is the best. We all owe him for all the lost sleep, carpal tunnel syndrome, VDT glasses and most of all

For the BEST DARN HOCKEY MANAGEMENT SIM GAME EVER

Old
07-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Petemo

i think EHM: FE is great, but the interface absolutely blows...i am still playing the free version. just one mans opinion though.

Old
07-03-2004, 05:44 PM
LondonFan

NHL EHM is fab!! Riz, what a great story the evolution of this game has been!

Congratulations

One little question - how might I be able to change the name of the Rangers' arena to MSG? Oh and the Whalers to the Wolfpack?

Old
07-04-2004, 03:13 PM
VIL8BUBBLE

I tried to download the game but it wouldnt let me. It sounds like a fun game to pass the summer so can anyone tell me how to get it. Also I was wondering if the Rangers draft picks from this year are in the game and if there are minor leagues and other leagues in the game with actual players like Hartfords team or over seas teams.

Old
07-04-2004, 09:01 PM
Kodiak

Send a message via ICQ to Kodiak Send a message via AIM to Kodiak Send a message via Yahoo to Kodiak
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIL8BUBBLE
I tried to download the game but it wouldnt let me. It sounds like a fun game to pass the summer so can anyone tell me how to get it. Also I was wondering if the Rangers draft picks from this year are in the game and if there are minor leagues and other leagues in the game with actual players like Hartfords team or over seas teams.
I don't know anywhere else to get the game besides www.sigames.com. I'd just try to download it later.

The default rosters are post-deadline but pre-draft. It starts you at the beginning of last season. So I started in October 2003, but I had guys like Jagr, Rachunek, and Balej in my lineup the entire year.

The game has minor leagues and a host of European leagues (most of which are playable). The AHL licensing could not be worked out, so the teams and players without NHL contracts have their names changed. The NCAA refuses to license anything, so all college prospects have their names changed as well.

Old
07-05-2004, 12:18 AM
VIL8BUBBLE

Thanks alot Im gonna try and get it. I also noticed it said Ranger fan in Philly by your name. I got to St. Joes so Im in the same position as you, where I get crap from all those Flyer fan losers

Old
07-05-2004, 08:07 AM
Kodiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIL8BUBBLE
Thanks alot Im gonna try and get it. I also noticed it said Ranger fan in Philly by your name. I got to St. Joes so Im in the same position as you, where I get crap from all those Flyer fan losers
That's cool. I graduated from La Salle in May and I start at Villanova Law next month, so I'm in Philly for a while. Here's a little tip: there's always someone that believes that this is the Flyers' year. Bet against them in the playoffs. I got a 6-pack of Yuengling and a cheesesteak out of my girlfriend's dad when the Flyers didn't make it out of the East.

Closed Thread