HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Barnaby a Hawk

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-02-2004, 10:12 AM
  #1
Calgary_Moe
Registered User
 
Calgary_Moe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 141
vCash: 500
Barnaby a Hawk

3 year deal.

Heard it on the FAN590 (radio out of Toronto).

Moe

Calgary_Moe is offline  
Old
07-02-2004, 10:14 AM
  #2
Calgary_Moe
Registered User
 
Calgary_Moe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 141
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary_Moe
3 year deal.

Heard it on the FAN590 (radio out of Toronto).

Moe

Source #2: http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/artic...02_094453_6016

Calgary_Moe is offline  
Old
07-02-2004, 10:47 AM
  #3
Hawkalyzer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Country: United States
Posts: 1,694
vCash: 500

Hawkalyzer is offline  
Old
07-02-2004, 10:57 AM
  #4
Shadowtron
Registered User
 
Shadowtron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 5,522
vCash: 500
If he plays even remotely the way he played for us in New York, you're going to love him. A great all around team guy and he plays with his heart on his sleeve. Couldn't have asked for a better player. Best of luck!!

Shadowtron is offline  
Old
07-02-2004, 03:20 PM
  #5
dumpnchase
Registered User
 
dumpnchase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 1,200
vCash: 500
Maybe who guys should bring in Avery and then the Hawks would be the most annoying team Ruutu & Barnaby should already put you guys amongest the top in that dept. After not likeing the 'Hawks for years I will root for them just not against the Sharks or the Devils.

Barnaby is an awesome pickup!

dumpnchase is offline  
Old
07-02-2004, 03:49 PM
  #6
Wally112pac
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,826
vCash: 500
I've always disliked Barnaby. I guess i'll learn to like him now.

Wally112pac is offline  
Old
07-02-2004, 03:50 PM
  #7
Teemu
Moderator
 
Teemu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Palatine
Country: United States
Posts: 20,469
vCash: 500
I love him for that whole fighting-doig-while-making-faces thing

Teemu is offline  
Old
07-02-2004, 04:22 PM
  #8
Pearl Necklace
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Aurora, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 294
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowtron
If he plays even remotely the way he played for us in New York, you're going to love him. A great all around team guy and he plays with his heart on his sleeve. Couldn't have asked for a better player. Best of luck!!
DITTO

http://www.mattbarnaby.com/

Pearl Necklace is offline  
Old
07-02-2004, 05:06 PM
  #9
AEKaki
Registered User
 
AEKaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Greektown, MONTREAL
Country: Greece
Posts: 4,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpnchase
Maybe who guys should bring in Avery and then the Hawks would be the most annoying team Ruutu & Barnaby should already put you guys amongest the top in that dept. After not likeing the 'Hawks for years I will root for them just not against the Sharks or the Devils.

Barnaby is an awesome pickup!

Jarkko Ruutu plays for Vancouver.
Tuomo Ruutu plays for the Hawks. Tuomo isn't annoying, unless if you're talking about offensive skills...

AEKaki is offline  
Old
07-02-2004, 08:13 PM
  #10
DisgruntledHawkFan
Moderator
 
DisgruntledHawkFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 21,797
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to DisgruntledHawkFan
Ruutu is VERY annoying. He hits other Euro's in the back and leaves his feet while doing it.

DisgruntledHawkFan is online now  
Old
07-02-2004, 08:24 PM
  #11
dumpnchase
Registered User
 
dumpnchase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 1,200
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. kØUkLØs
Jarkko Ruutu plays for Vancouver.
Tuomo Ruutu plays for the Hawks. Tuomo isn't annoying, unless if you're talking about offensive skills...
No I am talking about the right Ruutu, I don't dislike him, out of the young guys he is one of my most liked players but he does have a bit of Esa Tikkanen in him, but that's part of his game.

dumpnchase is offline  
Old
07-02-2004, 08:28 PM
  #12
GaryU
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Schaumburg,Il
Posts: 2,920
vCash: 500
Yah, we love him here.

GaryU is offline  
Old
07-08-2004, 07:58 AM
  #13
TK79
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,192
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisgruntledHawkFan
Ruutu is VERY annoying. He hits other Euro's in the back and leaves his feet while doing it.
It's not just Euros, he knocked a lot of good old Canadian boys on their ass this past season.

TK79 is offline  
Old
07-08-2004, 09:23 AM
  #14
GaryU
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Schaumburg,Il
Posts: 2,920
vCash: 500
See my earlier post.

GaryU is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.