HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > All Time Draft
All Time Draft Fantasy league where players of the past and present meet.

ATD Chat Room III (all non-ATD topics here)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-25-2011, 10:34 PM
  #251
Jafar
Keep it logical
 
Jafar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,913
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post
I wish there were floor hockey for adults in the US.
just make it happen dude , my friend actually started the league we're in , all it took was a gym.If the gym don't have board , which I'm sure there is at least one in NY if you search good , but even if there is not if you can built the league from scratch building the board will not cost a lot compare to the profit you could bring in.Floor hockey will be more popular than ice hockey in NY because it's so much cheaper

Jafar is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 03:27 AM
  #252
Jafar
Keep it logical
 
Jafar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,913
vCash: 50
Oh yehhhhhhhhhhhhh baby

I'm so thrilled people , this black woman was so hot and so into me I dont even know what to say , she's gone but she's coming back tomorrow , will be a nice one fore sure



Jafar is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 03:43 AM
  #253
Hedberg
MLD Glue Guy
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BC, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,158
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenMachine View Post
Oh yehhhhhhhhhhhhh baby

I'm so thrilled people , this black woman was so hot and so into me I dont even know what to say , she's gone but she's coming back tomorrow , will be a nice one fore sure

Being an ATD GM always impresses women.

Hedberg is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 03:46 AM
  #254
TheDevilMadeMe
Global Moderator
 
TheDevilMadeMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Country: United States
Posts: 37,949
vCash: 500
I think you should tell her that there is a group of all guys on the Internet who spend hours a week playing an intense online game based on the history of hockey, and that you are giving them regular updates about your progress with her. Women love that ****.

TheDevilMadeMe is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 03:48 AM
  #255
Jafar
Keep it logical
 
Jafar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,913
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedberg View Post
Being an ATD GM always impresses women.
dude , tonight was an awesome night. trust me it's a done deal , finally a SMOKIN SMOKIN SMKOIN HOT HOT HOT black woman in my bed this week 100% done deal , I'm like on a cloud


im gonna show her . white boy dont fool around ouhhhh


she was actually kissing me all over in my bed but it was obious the reeal deal night was not tonight , in fact , I didn't thnink I would kiss her today , I thought t was the ''small talk'' day with her , she was more open than I thought , I was awesome , perfect ''dont gives a **** atttitude'' with my sexy behavior once again , she's into me bad , I got her exactly where I want , i touxched her veerythwere she's done , and yes I'm drunk now
wouhouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

IM HAPPY PERSON NOW
my clothes still smell her sweet black women with a great ass & great breast odor

ooooh dear god


Last edited by Jafar: 03-26-2011 at 03:58 AM.
Jafar is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 03:49 AM
  #256
Hedberg
MLD Glue Guy
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BC, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,158
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post
I think you should tell her that there is a group of all guys on the Internet who spend hours a week playing an intense online game based on the history of hockey, and that you are giving them regular updates about your progress with her. Women love that ****.
Hopefully she never sees the Chat Room thread

Hedberg is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 03:56 AM
  #257
TheDevilMadeMe
Global Moderator
 
TheDevilMadeMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Country: United States
Posts: 37,949
vCash: 500
I think we should **** with reen.

Hey reen - I'm only going to vote for your team if you tell this girl no.

TheDevilMadeMe is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 04:01 AM
  #258
Jafar
Keep it logical
 
Jafar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,913
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post
I think we should **** with reen.

Hey reen - I'm only going to vote for your team if you tell this girl no.
I'm kindda good with women for the pathetic drunktard I am

I got a nice resume for sure

Jafar is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 04:03 AM
  #259
TheDevilMadeMe
Global Moderator
 
TheDevilMadeMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Country: United States
Posts: 37,949
vCash: 500
Seriously, if you close the deal with this woman, you are going to lose on the first round.

Food for thought.

TheDevilMadeMe is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 04:04 AM
  #260
Jafar
Keep it logical
 
Jafar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,913
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post
I think you should tell her that there is a group of all guys on the Internet who spend hours a week playing an intense online game based on the history of hockey, and that you are giving them regular updates about your progress with her. Women love that ****.
I actually did worst , I told her about my passion for physics & philosophy , and she kindda liked it with my bad ass personality mixed with some nerdy stuff

Jafar is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 04:06 AM
  #261
Jafar
Keep it logical
 
Jafar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,913
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMe View Post
Seriously, if you close the deal with this woman, you are going to lose on the first round.

Food for thought.
Lying was never a problem for me then

But it's far from the best woman I've had , but she's black so... it's a bit special.I want to make sure she'll remember me foreever as the great white guy in bed

Jafar is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 11:49 AM
  #262
monster_bertuzzi
registered user
 
monster_bertuzzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenMachine View Post
Lying was never a problem for me then

But it's far from the best woman I've had , but she's black so... it's a bit special.I want to make sure she'll remember me foreever as the great white guy in bed
You gonna be able to go back after havin' a little black?

monster_bertuzzi is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 01:00 PM
  #263
Jafar
Keep it logical
 
Jafar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,913
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster_bertuzzi View Post
You gonna be able to go back after havin' a little black?
just woke up , little headache but still happy with the night I had.To answer your question , I wil go back for sure , I'm more of a blond girl lover in general and will probably marry a blond one day , but I don't mind mixing it up.

Jafar is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 08:42 PM
  #264
Jafar
Keep it logical
 
Jafar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,913
vCash: 50
ahahah 3rd game ona row withotu a goal for Montreal.

Jacque Martin was probably happy about it.

Jafar is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 08:48 PM
  #265
Dwight
The French Tickler
 
Dwight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: West Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,776
vCash: 500
Watching that game made me want to punch 30 babies

Dwight is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 10:16 PM
  #266
VanIslander
17/07/2014 ATD RIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 17,920
vCash: 500
Can you guess which NHL rookie has scored 30 goals this season?

The fact that you can't shows how little leaguewide media attention some markets get. If he was a Hab, he'd be raved and lofted to star status.

VanIslander is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 10:19 PM
  #267
TheDevilMadeMe
Global Moderator
 
TheDevilMadeMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Country: United States
Posts: 37,949
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustOneOfTheGuys View Post
Can you guess which NHL rookie has scored 30 goals this season?

The fact that you can't shows how little leaguewide media attention some markets get. If he was a Hab, he'd be raved and lofted to star status.
He might even be called the best x in the league.

TheDevilMadeMe is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 10:20 PM
  #268
BillyShoe1721
Terriers
 
BillyShoe1721's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 16,634
vCash: 8400
Send a message via AIM to BillyShoe1721
Michael Grabner, and I didn't have to look that up.

BillyShoe1721 is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 10:21 PM
  #269
Dwight
The French Tickler
 
Dwight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: West Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,776
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustOneOfTheGuys View Post
Can you guess which NHL rookie has scored 30 goals this season?

The fact that you can't shows how little leaguewide media attention some markets get. If he was a Hab, he'd be raved and lofted to star status.
Grabner, we know '

I think Couture just hit 30 also

Dwight is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 10:21 PM
  #270
Hedberg
MLD Glue Guy
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BC, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,158
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustOneOfTheGuys View Post
Can you guess which NHL rookie has scored 30 goals this season?
There's two, but they're both barely Calder eligible having played 29 and 40 games respectively last season when the playoffs are factored in.

Hedberg is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 10:23 PM
  #271
VanIslander
17/07/2014 ATD RIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 17,920
vCash: 500
The amazing thing is Couture played most of the year on the 3rd line with some 2nd line duty, and does NOT play on the top pp unit (though has an impressive 8 goals on the 2nd unit).

Grabner? Oh... well, I haven't watched the Isles in years. I was talking about the 21-year-old Shark who just hit 30.

Grabner got top line duty and top pp duty too I bet. Did he?

VanIslander is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 11:13 PM
  #272
TheDevilMadeMe
Global Moderator
 
TheDevilMadeMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Country: United States
Posts: 37,949
vCash: 500
Nobody watches the isles. The conversation today already made that clear.

TheDevilMadeMe is offline  
Old
03-26-2011, 11:17 PM
  #273
jarek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,550
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustOneOfTheGuys View Post
The amazing thing is Couture played most of the year on the 3rd line with some 2nd line duty, and does NOT play on the top pp unit (though has an impressive 8 goals on the 2nd unit).

Grabner? Oh... well, I haven't watched the Isles in years. I was talking about the 21-year-old Shark who just hit 30.

Grabner got top line duty and top pp duty too I bet. Did he?
3rd line, eh? I've been following the Sharks this year quite feverishly, considering I have both Marleau and Clowe on my main fantasy team. Couture has spent nearly all year with Clowe on his line, and I'd consider that the Sharks 2nd line. Couture himself has averaged 17:58 per game overall this season. 3rd line? I don't think so.. maybe at the start, but that changed very, very quickly.

jarek is offline  
Old
03-27-2011, 01:51 AM
  #274
jarek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,550
vCash: 500
By the way, I want you guys to know, I'm gonna start selling these books individually now. I got a massive return on my income taxes, so I'm far more comfortable with my financial situation. I'm going to sort through my books today and post which ones I'm willing to sell, and at what prices.

jarek is offline  
Old
03-27-2011, 02:34 AM
  #275
EagleBelfour
Registered User
 
EagleBelfour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,232
vCash: 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy Wonder View Post
By the way, I want you guys to know, I'm gonna start selling these books individually now. I got a massive return on my income taxes, so I'm far more comfortable with my financial situation. I'm going to sort through my books today and post which ones I'm willing to sell, and at what prices.
What would be the shipping cost in Canada?

EagleBelfour is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.