Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

BBKL wants a Stars fan!

Old
03-10-2011, 01:16 PM
Raptactics29

vCash: 500
BBKL wants a Stars fan!

Hey, Im one of the admins over at bbklhockey.com one of the deepest, most competitive fantasy keepers league going! We are currently recruiting somebody to take over our DALLAS STARS, hence me posting here. Currently, they do not have the best overall team but they will have the 1st overall draft pick and potentially another top 3 pick. Very cool.

We are currently in the playoffs of our second season and will have one or two spots available in the off-season. We have a full 30 team league with 60, going to 67 roster spots next season. ITS DEEP. We have an annual Entry Draft and Waiver Draft in the off-season, and have great stat tracking using CBSSports to track 16 stat categories.

We have an incredible community thats very active on our own fourms so come visit www.bbklhockey.com and sign up on the fourms today and feel free to jump into our general discussion fourms and pipe in with your hockey knowledge! If you are interested in possibly joining our league or have any questions about the BBKL please feel free to send me an email at

scottdogger29@hotmail.com

or PM me here on HF

we will gladly send you our newbie guide to the BBKL package we have created for new GMs!

This is a fantastic keepers league that will be going strong for many years to come so if you think you have the NHL knowledge paired with fantastic prospect knowledge hit us up today!!

Raptactics29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2011, 07:48 PM
ginblossoms

Send a message via ICQ to ginblossoms
... and I thought our 30-team keeper league with 24-man rosters was crazy... almost 2000 players to think about? and 2 drafts?

ginblossoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 01:12 AM
Bills09

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginblossoms View Post
... and I thought our 30-team keeper league with 24-man rosters was crazy... almost 2000 players to think about? and 2 drafts?
Its intense.

Bills09 is offline   Reply With Quote