HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Good music stores in Ottawa

Old
03-16-2011, 06:45 PM
Fenix Rises 2026
Alfie forever!

vCash: 500
Good music stores in Ottawa

Just came into a bit of cash and I'm looking to buy myself a new toy for my guitar (probably a nice high end effects pedal). Unfortunately, I find the selection at a lot of Ottawa stores to be pretty much carbon copies of each other. So far, I haven't had much luck at Steve's, Long and McQuade, St. John's or Spaceman music.
(Don't get me wrong, these are good stores, just don't have the stuff I'm looking for).

Anybody know of any other good music stores in the city?

Fenix Rises 2026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 07:03 PM
SenzZen
Unsustainable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuba Troopa View Post
Just came into a bit of cash and I'm looking to buy myself a new toy for my guitar (probably a nice high end effects pedal). Unfortunately, I find the selection at a lot of Ottawa stores to be pretty much carbon copies of each other. So far, I haven't had much luck at Steve's, Long and McQuade, St. John's or Spaceman music.
(Don't get me wrong, these are good stores, just don't have the stuff I'm looking for).

Anybody know of any other good music stores in the city?
Lauzon's

http://www.lauzonmusic.com/

They're sort of d***s but it's an alternative and their stuff is good. Dr. Z amps...

SenzZen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 07:05 PM
SensTor

Folklore Centre on Bank St is another one but they probably won't have much in terms of pedals. Since you've already checked most of the big stores, I'd recommend ordering online. This site is pretty good: http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/

SensTor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2011, 07:16 PM
danishh
Dat Stache

vCash: 50
yeah, i'd say that since you took a look at all the big stores, you're probably not going to find much else in ottawa.

although, my music store experiences in ottawa are entirely limited to percussion and mics.

danishh is offline   Reply With Quote