Old
03-21-2011, 02:35 AM
Seanconn*
mission accomplished

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbaJabba View Post
Selšnne is 30th in career points!!

awesome, he leap frogged Perreault and Turgeon to make it onto the first page of Career stats on NHL.com

scary to think if he stays one more season he has a real good shot of cracking the top 20, and surpassing Kurri in carreer points.

give him 2 more seasons, and he could very well join the 700 goal club... under ideal circumstances. He still has an absolutely amazing scoring touch.

couldn't happen to a nicer/ classier guy if you ask me. The hockey Gods have been extremely kind to Teemu since the lockout

Old
03-21-2011, 03:31 AM
QnebO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanconn View Post

awesome, he leap frogged Perreault and Turgeon to make it onto the first page of Career stats on NHL.com

scary to think if he stays one more season he has a real good shot of cracking the top 20, and surpassing Kurri in carreer points.

give him 2 more seasons, and he could very well join the 700 goal club... under ideal circumstances. He still has an absolutely amazing scoring touch.

couldn't happen to a nicer/ classier guy if you ask me. The hockey Gods have been extremely kind to Teemu since the lockout
Teemus next assist is his 700th. Makes the stats look alot cooler 63GP and 67Points, I really think he is going to play next season... he's just so good

Old
03-21-2011, 05:26 AM
mightyquack
You're the man Teemu

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooters

Old
03-21-2011, 06:23 AM
kicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDucks View Post
omg Perry got the gw he's gunna finish close to 50 goals omg correy perry is so sick
I love this post, only because it's so true. Perry has got better and better with every season and look at him now. He's absolutely magnificent. He scores different goals every time, he's always a threat in attack and he's lining up points like they were cheeseburgers at McDonalds. He's been absolutely amazing since the start of the season, but it's nice to see someone step up the game even more when the team needs someone to do just that.

Old
03-21-2011, 07:12 AM
dfk711*
The real #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliamad View Post
Ducks got lucky tonight; would have been really depressing if they had lost this one in regulation.

Ellis looks very shaky to me. He battles but doesn't fill me with a ton of confidence... He didn't let in any bad goals per say, but I think his rebound control (or lack there of) makes the defense scramble more than Emery.

Was it me or did Getzlaf get moved down to the 2nd PP unit about 1/2 through the 3rd?

A lot of bad turnovers tonight and team started to look tired in the 2nd. I really wonder if any team has had more back to backs then us?
I don't think he did. On the PP at the end of the 3rd RC put Koivu on the top unit but he had Getzlaf playing the point instead of Fowler.

Old
03-21-2011, 07:15 AM
Takao
kesbae

On the first PP before the second goal as I was leaving for work I was telling myself how nice it would be to get that early two goal lead. "Can't we just have a nice easy game for once Ducks?" 3-0 and I thought they heard me.

But nope, can never be easy huh Ducks

Old
03-21-2011, 08:08 AM
snarktacular
Ducks tank is on!

vCash: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfk711 View Post
I don't think he did. On the PP at the end of the 3rd RC put Koivu on the top unit but he had Getzlaf playing the point instead of Fowler.
Koivu started at C. But then he left part way through the shift and Fowler came on. Getzlaf switched to C. Then they scored.

Fowler had played the shift before that drew the penalty(Blake-McMillan-Sexton Sbisa-Fowler). That's probably why they made the switch.

I think Koivu might be better on the first line than Getzlaf. It seemed to perform well when Getz was out. The problem is that the 1st line does play like 3/4 of the PP, does Koivu have the stamina to do that? Also it means Getzlaf doesn't get much PP time.

Old
03-21-2011, 08:30 AM
dfk711*
The real #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarktacular View Post
Koivu started at C. But then he left part way through the shift and Fowler came on. Getzlaf switched to C. Then they scored.

Fowler had played the shift before that drew the penalty(Blake-McMillan-Sexton Sbisa-Fowler). That's probably why they made the switch.

I think Koivu might be better on the first line than Getzlaf. It seemed to perform well when Getz was out. The problem is that the 1st line does play like 3/4 of the PP, does Koivu have the stamina to do that? Also it means Getzlaf doesn't get much PP time.
Yeah and I'm not sure how much of it was due to Koivu's faceoff % but he won 3 offensive zone faceoffs before coming off the ice. Well I think it was 2 officially because they had to do one faceoff over.

Old
03-21-2011, 09:17 AM
The Mighty Duck
#9 all the way...

What a match and also what a comeback! Hopefully we can reach the playoffs!

Old
03-21-2011, 11:54 AM
JtotheLew

Quote:
Originally Posted by kducks View Post
Whining thread on the MB about the reffing and Perry's "hit from behind." Love the Red Wings fan coming in claiming to be a neutral party lol

LOL Hazy and I had same idea
Can someone link me this thread ? Can't find it.

Old
03-21-2011, 12:14 PM
dfk711*
The real #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheLew View Post
Can someone link me this thread ? Can't find it.
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=893538

Closed Thread