HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Patrick Jarrett

Closed Thread

Old
07-07-2004, 09:06 AM
kremlin

vCash: 500
Patrick Jarrett

Does anyone know what will happen to Patrick Jarrett? He wasn't signed by Nashville (for some strange reason) and re-entered the draft. However, he wasn't drafted either, which makes me wonder....what will happen to Jarrett now?

Old
07-07-2004, 01:11 PM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by kremlin
Does anyone know what will happen to Patrick Jarrett? He wasn't signed by Nashville (for some strange reason) and re-entered the draft. However, he wasn't drafted either, which makes me wonder....what will happen to Jarrett now?
I can't say what will happen, but I wouldn't mind the pred giving him a tryout contract. He put up points in the O. I'd love to see what he can do in the AHL and I don't think it would cost too much to give him a look.

Old
07-07-2004, 01:47 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
I can't say what will happen, but I wouldn't mind the pred giving him a tryout contract. He put up points in the O. I'd love to see what he can do in the AHL and I don't think it would cost too much to give him a look.

like most undrafteds, he'll end up playing in the ECHL or UHL...or in Europe. The fact that we let him go..and then he wasn't drafted with what would seem like a safe pick suggests that maybe there was a reason why he was let go?

Old
07-07-2004, 03:16 PM
crossxcheck

Send a message via AIM to crossxcheck Send a message via MSN to crossxcheck Send a message via Yahoo to crossxcheck
Maybe he'll play in the SEHL and we can go see him play in Huntsville

Old
07-26-2004, 02:16 PM
whalerfan

Jarrett to ECHL or UHL?

He still has another year of eligibility in the OHL. His brother, Cole, had the same situation last summer (unsigned by Columbus then undrafted) but was signed by Bridgeport and played in the AHL.

Closed Thread