HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Preds on SportsSouth

Old
03-29-2011, 07:28 PM
Luthien

vCash: 500
Preds on SportsSouth

This could just be my local cable provider but EVERY Predators broadcast is horribly bright.SO bright that I can barely see the blue lines and the logo at center ice is TOTALLY bleached out.Games on versus and NBC are fine so it's not my TV.It has to be SportSouth.I live in north Alabama and have Comcast if that matters.Any input would be nice.Thanks

Luthien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2011, 07:49 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Sounds odd, especially if games on other channels are just fine. Have you contacted Comcast?

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2011, 08:05 PM
Luthien

I have not contacted Comcast.I thought by now that the problem might have been sorted out.But,I figure there is not enough people in these parts that give a crap about hockey.It could be that no one else has complained.

Old
03-29-2011, 08:08 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Is it only hockey games shown on SportSouth? Any other events shown on there that are the same or just Predators games?

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2011, 09:40 PM
Luthien

I'm watching a highlight show right now and it is bright.I guess the white ice only makes it look worse.Hockey is just about unwatchable on SS.I just watch streaming games on the internet instead of going snowblind.

Old
03-31-2011, 03:28 AM
thejlb1

Could be anything really. Whens the last time you got a new Box from comcast? If you are 100% certain its not the tv, that is really strange. I live in Mt Juliet(Outside of Nashville) and have personally watched games on Fox sports south on atleast 4 different Tvs this season, and many other games on center ice. Never have I seen an issue like you describe, I also have Comcast. As I'm sure most in this area do too. I hope you can get it figured out. It does sound unwatchable.

Last edited by thejlb1: 03-31-2011 at 03:34 AM.
thejlb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2011, 11:59 AM
Adz

My sister lives in Rogersville in N Alabama and has Charter. She can barely get FSN to even come in on her tv, though all the other stations are fine. It's really snowy. But my mom lives in Athens, also has Charter, and it's fine on hers.

I'd ask for a new cable box.

Adz is offline   Reply With Quote