HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Anaheim @ Nashville Game III 4-17-11

Old
04-17-2011, 09:08 AM
token grinder

vCash: 500
Anaheim @ Nashville Game III 4-17-11

still not going to be easy. ryan being gone may bring them together.

STAND WITH US!

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 09:25 AM
cleangene

Voice is ready to be HISTORY. Ready to STAND UP with 17,000 others..JUST FREAKIN WIN, PREDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cleangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 09:45 AM
Tennman

Is the game officially a sellout? Friday there were around 1400 tickets remaining.

Tennman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 10:10 AM
trevorbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennman View Post
Is the game officially a sellout? Friday there were around 1400 tickets remaining.
Scattered singles. Looking at ticketmaster it's less than 100 available.

trevorbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 10:23 AM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

have an extra for tonight

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 10:55 AM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

Quote:
Officially singles only left. My question is do they play in the regular home jerseys or the black and blue (3rd) like the sharks did?

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 10:59 AM
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese

vCash: 50
would love to see the black and blue.

missing the home games this series due to work and other issues.

come on Preds get to round two so I can attend!!

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 11:12 AM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Will do my best to watch the whole game but I've come down with the flu and not feeling great.

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 11:18 AM
predfan24

Seriously I am very excited. People who sit around me every year are usually surprised at me come playoff time. During the regular season I get into games but I don't usually yell or do any other weird stuff. But come playoff time I'm constantly yelling loudly and talking to myself. Pretty sure some of the more "casual" fans think I'm psycho. Hey, it's the playoffs baby. Was at a viewing party for the game Friday when I got up and started yelling and somebody's random girlfriend said something along the lines of " I can't believe anybody would get this worked up over a hockey game" as she sat their with her UT football shirt on. The first retort that popped into my head was a nasty one. Despite being about 7 beers in I'm proud of myself for holding my tongue.

LET"S GO PREDS!

predfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 11:22 AM
Firestorm

Remember, don't take penalties.

Go Preds Go!

Firestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 12:18 PM
Roman Reigns
Sierra Hotel India

Got my gnome pics ready.

Roman Reigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 12:35 PM
glenngineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan24 View Post
Seriously I am very excited. People who sit around me every year are usually surprised at me come playoff time. During the regular season I get into games but I don't usually yell or do any other weird stuff. But come playoff time I'm constantly yelling loudly and talking to myself. Pretty sure some of the more "casual" fans think I'm psycho. Hey, it's the playoffs baby. Was at a viewing party for the game Friday when I got up and started yelling and somebody's random girlfriend said something along the lines of " I can't believe anybody would get this worked up over a hockey game" as she sat their with her UT football shirt on. The first retort that popped into my head was a nasty one. Despite being about 7 beers in I'm proud of myself for holding my tongue.

LET"S GO PREDS!
Love it. Do what you do. It's great to have passion about something you love. I'm impressed you held your tongue, not sure I would have. Enjoy the game today.

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 01:18 PM
Tennman

Quote:
Seriously I am very excited. People who sit around me every year are usually surprised at me come playoff time. During the regular season I get into games but I don't usually yell or do any other weird stuff. But come playoff time I'm constantly yelling loudly and talking to myself. Pretty sure some of the more "casual" fans think I'm psycho. Hey, it's the playoffs baby.

LET"S GO PREDS!
Same here. I'm usually pretty reserved in the regular season except when the red wings are in town but the playoffs are a different story. When I do get fired up I know I sound like an idiot because I can't make a complete sentence. I have a tendency to add a few expletives and I try and stop myself before they slip out. So I sound like..

What the...
You blind son of a....
Are you...

Old
04-17-2011, 01:21 PM
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor

Quote:

LET"S GO PREDS!
Haha I'm the same way. There are regular season games I'll get worked up for, often times randomly, but when it comes to the play offs I get ridiculous. Wednesday night I was at the bar where my brother works watching, and I was oblivious of my surroundings. Two Miller Lite girls came in and offered me a free shirt if I bought a Miller. I needed another beer anyway, and the free shop rag makes up for the poor quality. No problem. Except they needed a picture with me, too, and they weren't facing the television. Longest picture of my life. I think they tried to talk to me for a little bit because it was slow and boring in there, but I don't know. I ignored everything else for the rest of the game. I did plenty of jumping, yelling, and swearing though. Perry got called quite a number of names

ThirdManIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 01:45 PM
Everlong
JoeyBats

Quote:
Same here. I'm usually pretty reserved in the regular season except when the red wings are in town but the playoffs are a different story. When I do get fired up I know I sound like an idiot because I can't make a complete sentence. I have a tendency to add a few expletives and I try and stop myself before they slip out. So I sound like..

What the...
You blind son of a....
Are you...
Haha that's great. Let the true fan come out, and if anyone around you starts staring just say "I'm here for a win!" Done.

I can't watch tonights game. It starts at 6pm Eastern for me and I've got a dinner planned. Good luck tonight!

Everlong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 01:51 PM
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese

vCash: 50
Need to channel Herb Brooks and just play our game. Forecheck like beasts, minimize penalties, and remember how we beat emery the other night.

And Pekka must be awesome. Cannot have an average game tonight

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 01:58 PM
Pred303

if you're in the building today.. you need to bring your "A" game... let's make this the loudest place the ducks have ever heard.

Pred303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 01:58 PM
JussiM

Ugh, probably the worst possible start time: 1:00 AM.

JussiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 02:05 PM
Tennman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JussiM View Post
Ugh, probably the worst possible start time: 1:00 AM.
That sucks. I'm getting ready to head downtown and check out the pre-game festivities.I can't wait for this game to start.

Old
04-17-2011, 02:07 PM
JohniusMaximus
Digging the Sarchasm

Locked, cocked and ready to rock, hoping O'Brien stays outta the box.

JohniusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 02:07 PM
gopreds19
Formerly gobears19

Please win.

gopreds19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Everlong
JoeyBats

#Winning

plz

Everlong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 02:33 PM
I Will Son
An Army of One

Wilson scratched again?

I Will Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 02:35 PM
Drake744
Unregistered User

Simply put, this is the best day of the year. (With the exception of Christmas). The first home playoff game. We cheer, hope, speculate, and live for this all year long. It's hard to explain it to people who don't get it, but there's nothing quite like it. Our already loud fans turn it up even more and it's just something that gives me chills. I will be fixed on my TV (watching the Ducks feed...lame) wishing I was there. Although I'll be at Game 4 and the presumable Game 6, the first playoff home game is different. I will be with you all in spirit and will be cheering like crazy. And I mean crazy. As in jersey on, my Preds music in the speakers, and our goal horn/Tim McGraw song ready to go via Youtube. Yeah I'm a loser what about it? It's time fellas. Let's pull a Bobby Ryan and stomp on their hopes in this series.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2011, 02:35 PM
hockey diva

I have a running commentary during every game and have been known to get quite loud. I'm hoping I cheer so much today that I lose my voice.

hockey diva is offline   Reply With Quote