HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

when did this happen?

Closed Thread

Old
07-15-2004, 12:38 PM
pld459666

vCash: 500
when did this happen?

Atlanta Thrashers -- Signed defenseman Jaroslav Modry, who had been with the Los Angeles Kings; acquired defenseman Niclas Havelid from the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim for defenseman Kurtis Foster; signed defenseman Travis Roche, who had been with the Minnesota Wild; signed center Cory Larose, who had been with the New York Rangers

From Yahoo

Old
07-15-2004, 04:30 PM
little a from da bx

good for larose he is 29 and deserves a shot, in all my posts about lineups for next season i have larose in the lineup as a 4th liner if not for holik i would have liked him as a 3rd liner , center obviously, he played good when called up last year for nyr. good luck to him. a good player who gives his all, glad to see people like him get recognized.

Old
07-15-2004, 04:35 PM
Fotiu22

Send a message via AIM to Fotiu22
Quote:
Originally Posted by little a from da bx
good for larose he is 29 and deserves a shot, in all my posts about lineups for next season i have larose in the lineup as a 4th liner if not for holik i would have liked him as a 3rd liner , center obviously, he played good when called up last year for nyr. good luck to him. a good player who gives his all, glad to see people like him get recognized.
well said, little a, though i wouldve liked him to be here next year, he definitely deserves his chance.

Old
07-15-2004, 04:58 PM
little a from da bx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotiu22
well said, little a, though i wouldve liked him to be here next year, he definitely deserves his chance.
.thank you bro.so would have i , and unfortunatly sather knowing we are short on cnters lets him go, i liked him and could have helped us out on the pk and evenstrength even a 3rd line winger if murray got 2nd line duty

Old
07-15-2004, 04:59 PM
little a from da bx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotiu22
rockville center, i use to play rollerhockey against u guys 12 - 13 years ago, for astoria youth, then for queens village, we played alot of night game

Old
07-15-2004, 06:51 PM
icthelight

Quote:
.thank you bro.so would have i , and unfortunatly sather knowing we are short on cnters lets him go, i liked him and could have helped us out on the pk and evenstrength even a 3rd line winger if murray got 2nd line duty

I hear what you are saying, but he is 29 and a journeyman....give it to someone with more potential and youth i say

Old
07-16-2004, 04:26 PM
little a from da bx

Quote:
Originally Posted by icthelight
I hear what you are saying, but he is 29 and a journeyman....give it to someone with more potential and youth i say

ok i can agree to an extent, nyr is low on centers, we got as of now ready to go probably lundmark and moore, maybe even stals which is cool. but larose could have been a 4th line energy guy who works hard. dont have much against having a guy who is 29 near 30 in the lineup. rather have larose at29 who plays hard and deserves a shot than some other big name scorer from the f.a market. thats why i dont mind larose isnt that big name liike ususal.. and look at john madden , form the jersey devs he is 29 or 30 and still is an excellent player 29 is not that old, well to me atleast, especially if its a hard working role pplayer.

there edited

Last edited by little a from da bx: 07-16-2004 at 04:35 PM.
Old
07-16-2004, 04:32 PM
Unknownbutfamous

Send a message via AIM to Unknownbutfamous
Quote:
ok i can agree to an extent nyr is low on centers we got as of now ready to go probably lundmark and moore, maybe even stals which is cool. but larose could have been a 4th line energy guy who works hard dont have much against having a guy who is 29 near 30 in the lineup. rather have larose at29 who plays hard and deserves a shot than some other big name scorer from the f.a market. thats why i dont mind larose isnt that big name liike ususal.. and llok at john madden form the jersey devs he is 29 or 30 and still is an excellent player 29 is not that old, well to me atleast especially if its a hard working role pplayer

That was hard to read

Old
07-16-2004, 04:34 PM
little a from da bx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownbutfamous
That was hard to read
i will edit it.ok

Old
07-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Unknownbutfamous