HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

"Wait, The Season Isn't Over Yet?" Pens vs. Panthers

Closed Thread

Old
04-03-2011, 04:40 PM
HowdyHowden93*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
I can thank yormark for the bagels.
I can thank Yormark for peeing on the logo.
I can thank Yormark for all the overmarketing.

IMHO, Its silly to think he has ANYTHING to do with the losing...at all, he does his job, and, quite frankly, well.

And please dont counter argue,as I wont be swayed. but your entitled to believe what you wish. I have no problem with that.
you can also thank him for banking on the money you spend on season tickets to watch a team lose for over a decade. You're right, Yormark does his job very well!!

Old
04-03-2011, 04:58 PM
KW

For those of you who have an opinion about Yorkman, but didn't attend the last town hall meeting, I'd like to offer the following.

I've been a STH since 2003 (+- one year, can't remember because it's been all the same, results wise) and I've gone to some of the town hall meetings over the years.

In this last one, for the first time ever, I heard, felt and sensed some humility in Yorkman. Other than Santos' no BS discussion of any and all topics, the change in Yorkman was the best thing I've seen.

Mind you, I'm not going as far as saying that the Panthers should retain him, but what I saw of Yorkman is like ..... well if you saw PDB put fighters on the ice to send a message after yet another attempt on Booth. Same kind of feeling, like maybe there's been a change, a realization, in Yorkman that WINNING is what brings money to the organization. I'm almost ready to say he's finally seen that as a priority.

He'll keep the Panther-denigrating urinal repositories though, no doubt. Some things won't change, don't anybody get their hopes up.

Old
04-03-2011, 05:01 PM
HowdyHowden93*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWGoon View Post
For those of you who have an opinion about Yorkman, but didn't attend the last town hall meeting, I'd like to offer the following.

I've been a STH since 2003 (+- one year, can't remember because it's been all the same, results wise) and I've gone to some of the town hall meetings over the years.

In this last one, for the first time ever, I heard, felt and sensed some humility in Yorkman. Other than Santos' no BS discussion of any and all topics, the change in Yorkman was the best thing I've seen.

Mind you, I'm not going as far as saying that the Panthers should retain him, but what I saw of Yorkman is like ..... well if you saw PDB put fighters on the ice to send a message after yet another attempt on Booth. Same kind of feeling, like maybe there's been a change, a realization, in Yorkman that WINNING is what brings money to the organization. I'm almost ready to say he's finally seen that as a priority.

He'll keep the Panther-denigrating urinal repositories though, no doubt. Some things won't change, don't anybody get their hopes up.
It's impressive that a multi millionaire figured that out after 10 years of losing. He's brilliant!!

#1 goal in sports: WIN

Old
04-03-2011, 07:37 PM
JP Mick
Two Gallants

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWGoon View Post

I just love that you still call him Yorkman. Awesome. Thanks for the insight on the STH meetings, I do appreciate it!

Old
04-03-2011, 08:21 PM
KW

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowdyHowden93 View Post
It's impressive that a multi millionaire figured that out after 10 years of losing. He's brilliant!!

#1 goal in sports: WIN
Did you take classes in stand up comedy? You should ask for your money back.

Closed Thread