HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Glenn Healy - Drafting of a goalie in the 7th round

Old
04-05-2011, 11:10 AM
Dutch Frost
Everything is Fine!!

vCash: 1130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law View Post
I agree that some evidence would be nice, but while we're waiting for that, does Healy still have a grudge against the 'organization'? I mean, there can't be anyone around from that time period. And the guy that screwed him is running things out in the desert now. Would he hold a grudge solely against the logo?
Probably yeah, at the end of the day you will always have a bitter taste about a company. I remember 5 years ago I got royally screwed by a specific TV network that let me go after they gave me there word they wouldn't and to this day I refuse to watch anything on that channel. I have moved on and became more successful in my career but I still get angry just writing about it

Maybe Healy feels that the team screwed him over and when everyone talks about Volek over Barrasso they should be adding the goaltending provided by Glenn Healy.

I am just guessing on that..

Dutch Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 01:05 PM
TheBoss22

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Godard View Post
Healys been ******** for quite some time now.. Even if this is true, I really dont see what the big deal is.
If the story ends with a 7th round pick and that's all. Then yes, it's "somewhat" harmless.

But what if he's signed to an entry level contract and is given a spot with the BST?

TheBoss22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2011, 02:11 PM
MTK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDog13 View Post
I know I don't. It's a business and I'd venture a guess far shadier deals are made in other businesses.

IMO, Botta has his own, self-serving agenda.
I agree, Botta has his own self-serving agenda. He is just another media person who is now going write things a certain way.

He has done a complete 360 from the first 1 - 1/2 of point blank. I understand it is a job now to him so Botta is becoming another media outlet to take with a grain of salt for the most of his comments. He does provide some good info from time to time.

In regards to Cody Rosen situation, I actually could care less. I care even more less about Glenn Healy, who sucked for 99% of his career.

MTK is offline   Reply With Quote