HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Playoff pools

Old
04-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Snipsnap12

vCash: 500
Playoff pools

Hey guys just thought I would share my playoff pool roster, if anyone else is in a pool, lets see who you got.

Mine was a draft so players could not be selected twice.

Matt Carle
Kimmo Timonen
Chris Pronger
Thomas kopecky
Valteri Fillpula
Johan Franzen
Ville Leino
Pavel Datsyuk
Claude Giroux
Scott hartnell

I Know it is not the best roster but there were a good number of us drafting...high quality players go quick

Last edited by Snipsnap12: 04-11-2011 at 01:59 PM. Reason: for a player
Snipsnap12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 01:53 PM
phillyfanatic

You must be different than I. People ask me all the time, want in my playoff pool and I'm like "hell no". If I have a guy on the Flyers being as competitive as I am.....I would find myself cheering for "that guy" and disappointed when there is an extra pass and I don't get an assist/etc.

Also, How the **** can you pick a guy in the Eastern conference who may play against Philly. He scores and internally you are "sweet". I had a Flyer fan watching the game with me last year and Boston scored and he had Lucic, he says "Sweet". I'm like, WHAT, he goes "got him in the pool", I'm like - 'Cool. Now take your beer and get the **** out of here'.

phillyfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Snipsnap12

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfanatic View Post
You must be different than I. People ask me all the time, want in my playoff pool and I'm like "hell no". If I have a guy on the Flyers being as competitive as I am.....I would find myself cheering for "that guy" and disappointed when there is an extra pass and I don't get an assist/etc.

Also, How the **** can you pick a guy in the Eastern conference who may play against Philly. He scores and internally you are "sweet". I had a Flyer fan watching the game with me last year and Boston scored and he had Lucic, he says "Sweet". I'm like, WHAT, he goes "got him in the pool", I'm like - 'Cool. Now take your beer and get the **** out of here'.
Ya I didnt pick any ther eastern conference players because of that... and due to the fact I really only have faith in the flyers I cheer for philly and if one of the players in my pool scores it is just a bonus...I dont take it too seriously

Snipsnap12 is offline   Reply With Quote