HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Remember the spectrum

Old
04-08-2011, 09:49 AM
flyersfan420

vCash: 500
Remember the spectrum

hey guys..

i was checking out the remember the spectrum site, and really wanted one of those bricks.. only problem is im from canada and was wondering if anyone knows if they ship up here.. (im assuming not b/c it says the delivery charge is 5$)

any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.. i tried emailing them but got no response

flyersfan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2011, 10:01 AM
BulkVanderHuge

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan420 View Post
hey guys..

i was checking out the remember the spectrum site, and really wanted one of those bricks.. only problem is im from canada and was wondering if anyone knows if they ship up here.. (im assuming not b/c it says the delivery charge is 5$)

any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.. i tried emailing them but got no response
Don't bend over and take it up the butt from the Flyers on this man, it's like $40 for a fn brick?

Make your own Spectrum brick.

BulkVanderHuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2011, 10:12 AM
Cartsiephan*

Went to the Eagles-Minnesota game on the tuesday and found a brick, took it, painted it orange on one side, and black on the other. It now resides on a shelf in my basement along with the signed Barry Ashbee jersey.

Cartsiephan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2011, 10:21 AM
flyersfan420

i dont mind spending the $

flyersfan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2011, 10:42 AM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

vCash: 2273
As a last resort, contact the customer service department:

The e-mail address can be found here:

http://store.comcast-spectacor.com/contactUs.aspx

MiamiScreamingEagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Philadelphia Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan420 View Post
hey guys..

They do ship to Canada. I ordered some things from the site like the 3x5 Court Piece, The Spectrum crystal, Plexi Puck and the Spectrum with Phantoms logo and they came in perfect condition.

Philadelphia Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Betts11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartsiephan View Post
Went to the Eagles-Minnesota game on the tuesday and found a brick, took it, painted it orange on one side, and black on the other. It now resides on a shelf in my basement along with the signed Barry Ashbee jersey.
Ha.. they do leave a lot of the stuff outside for people to take...for flyers game I used to park on the 11st side right near the spectrum and me and a friend of mine were tailgating and I noticed they had pieces of the boards laying around outside...with the ads on them still and everything. If it wasn't for my tiny car I would have taken a piece of it.

Betts11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2011, 03:27 PM
JohnStevensFan

Send a message via MSN to JohnStevensFan Send a message via Yahoo to JohnStevensFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betts11 View Post
Ha.. they do leave a lot of the stuff outside for people to take...for flyers game I used to park on the 11st side right near the spectrum and me and a friend of mine were tailgating and I noticed they had pieces of the boards laying around outside...with the ads on them still and everything. If it wasn't for my tiny car I would have taken a piece of it.
They had ads on the boards you said? In the pics of the Spectrum that I saw when people took what they could carry, I didn't see any ads on them, outside of the generic 'Spectrum' ad on it..didn't see any of the old ads that we used to see during Phantoms games though...

Anyone know what happened to all the signage that was along the concourse at all...did they dispose of all of it or are they actually making them available for people to purchase? I'd really like to pick up an ad or two in the future, provided they still have them or haven't been trashed..

JohnStevensFan is offline   Reply With Quote