HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game Watching Help

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-12-2011, 02:43 PM
  #1
SpyneShattering
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: North Wales, Pa
Posts: 61
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SpyneShattering
Game Watching Help

Yes I have looked through the threads and used the search feature, But can anyone give me a little help with how to watch the game IF center ice does not carry it. I am in the Philly area so I dont get ROOT sports here and Versus isnt carrying the game so I think I am out of luck. Can anyone give me some links to where I can watch it? I know the game cast through NHL but I do not subscribe to it so I would rather not have to shell out the cash for it. I know there has to be some one out there that shows it on line. Thanks in advance and please for the love of people that do not have all day to read every word in every thread can we let this open and not moved so we can quickly get an answer. It can be closed after people respond fine but give them a chance to help.

SpyneShattering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2011, 02:49 PM
  #2
Shrimper
Trick or ruddy treat
 
Shrimper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Essex
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 68,722
vCash: 50
This guy is pretty reliable if you've got a Laptop or PC to hand; (removed, sorry)

Follow him on Twitter in case he changes anything. He did the whole season so was reliable and had a pretty good feed.


Last edited by shureshot66: 04-12-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Shrimper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2011, 02:54 PM
  #3
End of Line
Moderator
Human After All
 
End of Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States
Posts: 19,427
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrimper View Post
This guy is pretty reliable if you've got a Laptop or PC to hand; (removed, sorry)

Follow him on Twitter in case he changes anything. He did the whole season so was reliable and had a pretty good feed.
I thought we weren't allowed to talk about that one guy?


Last edited by End of Line: 04-12-2011 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Don't want to give out his name.
End of Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2011, 03:37 PM
  #4
shureshot66
Global Moderator
 
shureshot66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,240
vCash: 500
sorry guys -- the person who runs that stream has specifically asked people not to post the twitter feed/stream password on public message boards.

shureshot66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2011, 06:21 PM
  #5
Bengui
Registered User
 
Bengui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,056
vCash: 500
myp2p.eu

/thread

Bengui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2011, 06:25 PM
  #6
jkrdevil
UnRegistered User
 
jkrdevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maryland
Country: United States
Posts: 30,380
vCash: 500
The games not on Versus or will be Joined in Progress will be on Center Ice or Game Center.

jkrdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2011, 06:35 PM
  #7
Ugene Malkin
Bück Dich Baby!
 
Ugene Malkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: Germany
Posts: 21,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyneShattering View Post
Yes I have looked through the threads and used the search feature, But can anyone give me a little help with how to watch the game IF center ice does not carry it. I am in the Philly area so I dont get ROOT sports here and Versus isnt carrying the game so I think I am out of luck. Can anyone give me some links to where I can watch it? I know the game cast through NHL but I do not subscribe to it so I would rather not have to shell out the cash for it. I know there has to be some one out there that shows it on line. Thanks in advance and please for the love of people that do not have all day to read every word in every thread can we let this open and not moved so we can quickly get an answer. It can be closed after people respond fine but give them a chance to help.
Online Viewing Sources
"NEW"atdhe.tv <--Most Reliable
Justin.tv (non-direct)
MyP2P Forums
http://www.firstrowsports.eu/




Last edited by Ugene Malkin: 04-12-2011 at 07:01 PM.
Ugene Malkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2011, 06:44 PM
  #8
Dinfire
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Posts: 343
vCash: 500
I live in LA and it's looking like I'm going to have to go to a bar to watch every single game of this series. The TV deals that Bettman signed are pathetic.

And unclemartin channelsurfing was shut down by the govt months ago.

Dinfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2011, 07:01 PM
  #9
Ugene Malkin
Bück Dich Baby!
 
Ugene Malkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: Germany
Posts: 21,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinfire View Post
I live in LA and it's looking like I'm going to have to go to a bar to watch every single game of this series. The TV deals that Bettman signed are pathetic.

And unclemartin channelsurfing was shut down by the govt months ago.
Thanks.

Ugene Malkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2011, 07:25 PM
  #10
Crozbar
Registered User
 
Crozbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,477
vCash: 500
Now I almost wish the Pens played Montreal ...

My schedule is busy, and I would have to pvr games for the first series. Is it a long shot that some channel in my region of Canada is carrying it -- CBC (not likely!), TSN, Sportsnet?

I really don't want to miss any games obviously! (I'm a little swamped at the moment, or I would take the time to investigate the crappy poorly organized websites of each myself ... just wondering if anyone knows of the top of their heads.)

Crozbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2011, 08:54 PM
  #11
BrookswasHere44
Registered User
 
BrookswasHere44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 1,415
vCash: 500
Im showing nothing NHL on what was my CI stations...its been replaced with MLB...can this really be happening? OH YEAH BTW...i get all Lightning games where i live and there station isnt showing it either...How can this happen????? I guess in years past they showed all the Pens games because this has never happened!!!!!!!!!!

BrookswasHere44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2011, 09:12 PM
  #12
RobMT88
Registered User
 
RobMT88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 598
vCash: 500
I don't know if you guys will be faced with any restrictions, but last season every game that CBC had they had a stream online for it as well. I haven't looked past game 1 yet but i know game 1 is on CBC, so ill be using CBC.ca/sports to watch the game.

RobMT88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2011, 09:17 AM
  #13
GeorgesLaRAWK
Registered User
 
GeorgesLaRAWK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 467
vCash: 500
Center Ice put up a schedule on their site for April 13-14 and it only shows Philly/Buffalo tomorrow.

GeorgesLaRAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2011, 09:32 AM
  #14
SirBrad
Registered User
 
SirBrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ via Pgh
Country: United States
Posts: 4,651
vCash: 500
http://www.indemand.com/sports/nhl/n...90422124838930

SirBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2011, 10:33 AM
  #15
GeorgesLaRAWK
Registered User
 
GeorgesLaRAWK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 467
vCash: 500
Ah, apparently they've updated since I checked this morning. Good to see that the Pens will be covered.

Interesting that they have WAS/NYR on there since it is on Versus.

GeorgesLaRAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2011, 11:21 AM
  #16
#66
Registered User
 
#66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Country: United States
Posts: 10,280
vCash: 500
Yahooooooo.... the games on 1487 for us Fios folks.

#66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2011, 03:45 PM
  #17
HuskerTornado
RIP UW AlwaysBelieve
 
HuskerTornado's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parts Unknown
Country: United States
Posts: 12,287
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookswasHere44 View Post
Im showing nothing NHL on what was my CI stations...its been replaced with MLB...can this really be happening? OH YEAH BTW...i get all Lightning games where i live and there station isnt showing it either...How can this happen????? I guess in years past they showed all the Pens games because this has never happened!!!!!!!!!!
Same here, hopefully it does show up on Game 13...

HuskerTornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2011, 04:02 PM
  #18
Pancakes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,023
vCash: 500
NHL.com has SUN(HD) and ROOT(HD) listed as well as cbc and rds so I'm fairly certain us folks in the US that have gamecenter or center ice should be able to see the game

Pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2011, 04:09 PM
  #19
purplecow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 39
vCash: 400
i just called comcast and didnt get a straight answer as to whether or not the game will be on center ice. anyone else have any luck?

purplecow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2011, 04:12 PM
  #20
PensFanSince1989
Registered User
 
PensFanSince1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 9,719
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crozbar View Post
Now I almost wish the Pens played Montreal ...

My schedule is busy, and I would have to pvr games for the first series. Is it a long shot that some channel in my region of Canada is carrying it -- CBC (not likely!), TSN, Sportsnet?

I really don't want to miss any games obviously! (I'm a little swamped at the moment, or I would take the time to investigate the crappy poorly organized websites of each myself ... just wondering if anyone knows of the top of their heads.)
CBC is carrying the Pens series in Canada.

Sportsnet won't carry any more NHL this season, they don't have playoff rights. TSN has the Caps, Ducks, Philly and San Jose series.

CBC has Vancouver, Montreal, Pittsburgh and Detroit series. Don't know how they will handle the Detroit and Pittsburgh overlap though.

Edit: Checked my listings, CBC Ontario (HD) is listed to be showing the Pittsburgh game tonight while CBC BC (HD) is listed as showing the Detroit game.


Last edited by PensFanSince1989: 04-13-2011 at 04:20 PM.
PensFanSince1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 05:48 AM
  #21
BrookswasHere44
Registered User
 
BrookswasHere44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 1,415
vCash: 500
SUN is showing all the games...this is probably old news but i hope it helps..ill be at SPTF for games 3-4 so ill have no problem catching the game

BrookswasHere44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 06:22 AM
  #22
metalan2
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,158
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengui View Post
myp2p.eu

/thread
This...enjoy the game.

metalan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 06:26 AM
  #23
Miss Ausguins
The Aussie Penguin
 
Miss Ausguins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Straya
Country: Australia
Posts: 1,105
vCash: 500
I have a feed that is usefull (pm me for the deets if you want them)

Miss Ausguins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.