HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Krejci upset with guess who? PK Subban!

Old
04-15-2011, 12:59 PM
usahockey22flyers
Forza Roma

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by E = CH² View Post
Ok it isn't only him. If I go look at your post history, am I going to see you go to other team's boards to complain about all the classless players of every team or do you just feel the need to do that when it comes to Subban?

Just curious.
Good question.

I don't go on HF very often, I just come on to see the Flyers board/US world championships page. I'm actually off from school today, and saw this pop-up. And I'm entitled to offer my opinion, just like all of you, right?

usahockey22flyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:01 PM
Trexim

vCash: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by usahockey22flyers View Post
Good question.

I don't go on HF very often, I just come on to see the Flyers board/US world championships page. I'm actually off from school today, and saw this pop-up. And I'm entitled to offer my opinion, just like all of you, right?
But, but, you call those who disagree with you, blind and bias ... how classy

Trexim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:02 PM
Habs

Quote:
Good question.

Defend Mike Richards, and the dozens of other classless Flyer players over the years. You know, the same Richards who has sent Savard into early retirement? Calling out another teams player, must mean you share the same disgust for your own players, correct? Tell us your thoughts on Hextall and other Flyers legends who played the exact same way, I'd love to hear it.

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:02 PM
neofury*

Quote:
He'd be a great Flyer, your right, he's a great player.

Are you honestly calling me a racist? Thats just not right too do.
By your own statement you said he's a player any team would love to have but hate to play against, but then you say you'd still not want to have him. Why would you not want a great player like that on your team then? Classlessness? I find that hard to believe given that you're a fan of one of the least classy teams in the NHL.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:04 PM
E = CH²

Quote:
Good question.

Well try and ponder why you decided to talk about this all of a sudden. Maybe it's the same thing for a lot of people and one of the reason why he "pops up in those discussions" so often.

He plays 27 min in a playoffs game and in all situations where we won 2-0 and he is a rookie. That's why he's more talked about than Cooke, Avery, etc. Those guys are just 3rd/4th line agitators playing 14-15 min / game who have about half the impact on a game that Subban has. Despite all that, Subban still finds the time and energy to troll pretty much everyone with a weak mental game.

I could see him as being classless, but instead I'll just recognize his talent and bow down to him. Once again good job PK.

E = CH² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:04 PM
Skrudland

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBarker View Post
with his bare hands
He eats babies with his bare hands?? Now he lacks manners as well.

Skrudland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:06 PM
usahockey22flyers
Forza Roma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
Defend Mike Richards, and the dozens of other classless Flyer players over the years. You know, the same Richards who has sent Savard into early retirement? Calling out another teams player, must mean you share the same disgust for your own players, correct? Tell us your thoughts on Hextall and other Flyers legends who played the exact same way, I'd love to hear it.
You clearly missed my last few posts. I never said I defend the "classless" Flyers. See pages 2-4.

Old
04-15-2011, 01:08 PM
MooseOllini
BobBarker

We should send back Subban to Hamilton right now. He does not have the class to play at NHL lvl.

Bust!

MooseOllini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:09 PM
Quarantesix
#Galchenyuk

I would take Pronger and Richards on my team even if I hate them and you will take Subban on your team just like any other fans in the league.

Quarantesix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:10 PM
usahockey22flyers
Forza Roma

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
By your own statement you said he's a player any team would love to have but hate to play against, but then you say you'd still not want to have him. Why would you not want a great player like that on your team then? Classlessness? I find that hard to believe given that you're a fan of one of the least classy teams in the NHL.
Yes, I am a Flyer fan.

For the LAST time. I do not support the acts of Richards/Carcillo/Briere/Pronger.

There good players (besides Carcillo), but they cross that imaginary classiness line quite often, just like your boy Subban.

I'm not afraid to admit it.

Old
04-15-2011, 01:12 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Yes, I am a Flyer fan.

For the LAST time. I do not support the acts of Richards/Carcillo/Briere/Pronger.

There good players (besides Carcillo), but they cross that imaginary classiness line quite often, just like your boy Subban.

Yeah but why in the world you'd come here to post this is what I'm getting at. Maybe it's subconscious racial hate who knows. All I know is if I check your post history I doubt you ever mentioned one time in those thousands of posts any of the people you mentioned or others aside from maybe Cooke being classless.

In any event I came here to post my fail mspaint photo of Cryplease.

Old
04-15-2011, 01:13 PM
Cupmonger

MMM ruins tears taste soo good! They give me special powers! OM NOM NOM NOM

Epic Subban pic in the article

Cupmonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:14 PM
usahockey22flyers
Forza Roma

I'm done posting here, PK is a great player and all, but he lacks class and respect.

Would he be a great Flyer? Yes. Do I want him in a Flyer jersey, not really, theres better defensemen who play the game right.

Are other Flyers un-classy like PK? Yes.
Am I afraid to admit it? No.

Old
04-15-2011, 01:15 PM
MooseOllini
BobBarker

Quote:
Yes, I am a Flyer fan.

Richards is a dirty player, Carcillo is a classless not skilled player, Pronger is a cheap shot monster whistle immuned in the PO and Briere is just an angry ''femme qui aime les autres femme''

Subban is like nothing of that lol. Boston would have won the game, would you have hear anything bout Cry-Chi? Nop. He's finding excuses.

MooseOllini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Celtic Cross

Wow imagine that a player of Boston Bruins roster, hates a player off the Montreal Canadiens, lol hey Krejci go cry to momma this is playoffs step up and do something about it or ****

Celtic Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
usahockey22flyers
Forza Roma

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
Yeah but why in the world you'd come here to post this is what I'm getting at. Maybe it's subconscious racial hate who knows. All I know is if I check your post history I doubt you ever mentioned one time in those thousands of posts any of the people you mentioned or others aside from maybe Cooke being classless.

In any event I came here to post my fail mspaint photo of Cryplease.
It's not a racial thing. I just saw it on the main board, and was like, "hmm, lets see"

Thats just wrong to assume.

Old
04-15-2011, 01:17 PM
SouthernHab

Quote:
Yup because I clearly said the Flyers players were so much classier.

I hate Carcillo and his diving antics, Richards hits are borderline sometimes, and Pronger is a dirty defenseman. Need anything else?

Now try to open your eyes to PK, it wont hurt.

EDIT - It might hurt Habs fans.

You left out one thing. Go Sabres.

Pouliot will have to take care of Krejci one more time it seems.

SouthernHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:20 PM
That Habs Fan
True Contenders.

Corey Perry plays just as 'disrespectful' a game as PK and has done so his entire career. He's also a great player who scored 50 goals this year and was a big part of his team's push into the playoffs.

You can be great and be a pest.

That Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:22 PM
CrAzYNiNe

Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Well thats quite an ironic post.

I'm done posting here, PK is a great player and all, but he lacks class and respect.

Would he be a great Flyer? Yes. Do I want him in a Flyer jersey, not really, theres better defensemen who play the game right.

Are other Flyers un-classy like PK? Yes.
Am I afraid to admit it? No.
You wouldn't want him as a Flyer? That's a lie, he would make your team better, he would make all 29 NHL teams better. I guess you think with your emotions and not your head, because he makes your team better. No other excuse can really be made.

Other defensemen who play the game right? Another subjective argument. You play to win, that's it. And Pronger sure plays the game the right way, never gets suspended or anything...

CrAzYNiNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Maxpac

Quote:
Although I'm not in that general discussion because I'd hate him if he ever became a Flyer anyway.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It would take 1 of his puck carrying plays or pp shots and he would become as famous in Philly as he is here, period. You and just too many oithers don't realise that his agitating side is one heck of an asset to the Habs as his skating, shot, vision, great defensive coverage and physical play. Fans and players just get pissed off because he's able to be a game changer in so many ways unlike the Avery's and Kaleta's of this world.

Maxpac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:26 PM
ToysInTheAttic

Hey Krejci, Plekanec says hi . Have a fun series.

Subban should be your last concern.

ToysInTheAttic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:27 PM
SouthernHab

Quote:
Yes, I am a Flyer fan.

Wow. You do not support the acts of Richards/Carcillo/Briere/Pronger and call them good players.

And........Subban is a boy but not a "good player".

What were you saying earlier about racism? "Boy" is pretty revealing regarding your mindset. How about you just head back to Philly land and let us talk about our classless PK by ourselves.

SouthernHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:28 PM
Claimed Off Waivers

One of the things I like the most about Subban is how much he angers hockey fans who care about nonsense like "The Code" and "Answering the Bell".

Claimed Off Waivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2011, 01:31 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
You wouldn't want him as a Flyer? That's a lie, he would make your team better, he would make all 29 NHL teams better. I guess you think with your emotions and not your head, because he makes your team better. No other excuse can really be made.

Other defensemen who play the game right? Another subjective argument. You play to win, that's it. And Pronger sure plays the game the right way, never gets suspended or anything...
This is exactly what I'm trying to say, and if he isn't a liar he's definitely gotta be a racist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Danglez View Post
Habs fans who think Subban isn't a troll on the ice are dead wrong. He is... but he's not cheap. On the ice he is a pain in the ass to play against, and I can definitely see why other teams don't like him, but one thing that separates him from the other agitators is that he doesn't go looking for attention OFF the ice. He is always respectful in interviews and never starts controversy off the ice.

Comparing him to Avery, Carcillo, cooke and so on is just down right foolish imo... he's not some cheap shot artist, just a yappy player who gets under people's skin.

Oh and why he always shows up in the media? Not because he's black (seriously hab fans stop using that excuse), but because he's a flamboyant character on the Montreal canadiens who pissed a cry baby off at the beginning of the season. I'm done.
Plenty of non-black players do that, I'd like to hear what explanation you have for why they don't receive this much negative attention but he does, and please don't cite "Iginla doesn't get that kind of flack" as a reasoning here, it's a laughable answer to an honest question.

To me anyone who says that at least 10% isn't due to race, those people are the naive live in a bubble types who believe in unicorns and fairytales and think the world is a perfect place and that racism isn't a factor in our modern society. It is a factor and it is a part of it. Nobody here is saying it's 100% about race, but to just simply pretend like nothing is there is pure ignorance and naive. The real world is the real world, the bubble is the bubble, and anyone saying that nothing about it has to do with race to me is just living in said bubble.

I mean really, did your mom and dad raise you to believe racism doesn't exist? Did you go to a school that had like 1 black person in the entire school or something? And as a result you think racism doesn't exist because you were brought up in a perfect white bubble? I just don't get how people can adamantly deny something so painfully obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
Honestly, its the ****** media playing along. For them to talk bad about PK for doing the same thing that Perry, Richards... did, just plays right into the stupidity behind the hate for PK. He plays the game on the edge, just like most players who want to win, yet he takes the flack. Is it because he's black? I won't say yes, but at times it feels undeniable.
It's undeniably part of it, I won't say how big a part cause that isn't something I could know. But to just assume that not a single person in media, sports or the general public is racist, and don't talk about or hate on PK due to race, that's just about the stupidest thing I've ever ****ing heard. It's like the people on this forum who say that haven't ever even spoken to or met a black person in their life. If you have, have any of them told you racism isn't a factor in life, that it doesn't exist?

I highly doubt it, and if it's a factor for them, why in the **** would it not be a factor for a superstar NHL defenseman playing for the Montreal Canadiens, in a province that's known for it's tolerance at times but also known for it's lack of tolerance as well. You'd have to be among one of the most naive people on the planet to deny race has something to do with it.

Last edited by neofury*: 04-15-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old
04-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Ghetto Sangria
The implication

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
Wow. You do not support the acts of Richards/Carcillo/Briere/Pronger and call them good players.

And........Subban is a boy but not a "good player".

What were you saying earlier about racism? "Boy" is pretty revealing regarding your mindset. How about you just head back to Philly land and let us talk about our classless PK by ourselves.
seriously stop with this, you can't actually think he hates on PK cause he's black...

Ghetto Sangria is online now   Reply With Quote